[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me /r9k/ I need to give you guys some backstory. I met
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 640x707) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 640x707
Help me /r9k/

I need to give you guys some backstory. I met this girl about a year ago through a mutual friend. She was 16 and I was 18. The issue is, she lives halfway across the country. That didn't stop us though. Jump ahead almost a whole year the the two of us are in love. We talk constantly and plan on staying together for the foreseeable future. But something happened about an hour ago that likely fucked it all up.

Earlier today she got into an argument with her dad about something, at the end of which he took her phone and read through our messages. I got a message back from her mom about an hour ago
>it's pic related

I'm so fucking angry and depressed and confused. We sexted last night, which would explain the severity of what her mom said, but then again earlier today she ranted about how awful her dad was, and how much she hates him (this was before the argument). I feel left in the dark and I'm this close to an heroing because I may have lost the only ever woman whose ever loved me.

Hold me robots
>>
>>24460968
There is no catharsis from this world. There is no getting off on this ride.
>>
>16

You fucked up anon, there's a reason lolis exist. I hope you get vanned and get registered. Why do you think lolis are so popular? This is the reason never to bother with 3DPD. Reap what you sow anon.
>>
Haha got what you deserved faggot. I hope you never talk to her again
>>
>>24460968
>talking to women
>SEXTING a female
FUCK OFF NORMIE
>>
File: 1422832085768.png (763 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1422832085768.png
763 KB, 800x800
You're fucked. Time to move on. You better be glad you're not getting registered as a sex offender you dumb shit.
>>
>>24460968
lmao have u even met her?
>>
>>24460968

Eh, you're probably over-reacting. Her parents can say whatever but ultimately it's up to her whether she talks to you or not. Well, unless they literally take her phone away and then prevent her from ever getting on a computer or borrowing someone else's phone, nigh impossible in this day and age.
>>
>>24461062
I said in my original post that it's much later now, and that she isn't 16 anymore.
Nothing illegal was ever shared between the two of us. >>24461158
>>
>>24460968
>sexted
get the fuck off my board you piece of shit
>>
my buddy's ex did this to him except it was all staged...she was too scared to actually break up so we did this weird "dad saw my texts" thing
>>
>>24460968
Don't worry Anon. Her parents telling her not to do something will only make her more likely to do that thing. Enjoy your 16 y/o gf.

Btw, 16 is legal where I am.
>>
>>24460968
Wait holy shit is she from Cali
I know somebody who sounds really similar to this OP
>>
>>24461251
She's from the Midwest, sorry bro
>>
>>24461231
I don't think that was it. She's been nothing but loving and friendly to me for as long as I can recall.

And as a responce to everyone who says I'm going to get vanned.
>no nudes were exchanged, and never have been exchanged (we're not retarded)
>where BOTH of us live, 16 is legal
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.