[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think a 24yo who is a virgin (not by choice) is abnormal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1263594_1437663024.jpg (119 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1263594_1437663024.jpg
119 KB, 600x450
Do you think a 24yo who is a virgin (not by choice) is abnormal?
And how is it considered among average people from your surroundings?
>>
I had some coworker who just lost his virginity at 19 and people made a big deal about how late it was.
>>
It is quite abnormal.You better not reveal it to any females that you wish to have sex with because they are instantly going to lose attraction.
>>
It depends on customs and beliefs.
It also depends where you live. For example, a 25 year old man in a 200 person village might not have any sexual encounters until he leaves to leave in the city.

In the United States, the average middle class man loses their virginity at the age 15-16, and 24 is pretty abnormal. The silver lining with that is no one can know for sure that a regular guy hasn't had sex, and those guys can just lie about it when asked.
>>
It's not socially acceptable in most normie circles. They will just think that something is wrong with you even if it's actually not that rare. You should just lie like most people do, nobody will guess at that age.
>>
>>24460932
Sure is, sorry bro. I live in Australia and I don't know a single person that lost their viginity after they were 17. I even have friends (male) that lost it when they were 13-14 years old
>>
>>24460960

My roommates think they are hot shit, because they lost their virginity at age 19.
Having lost my virginity at the normal age of 15, I just look at them and shake my head. Kids these days; am I right?
>>
It probably is a bit abnormal.
I'm the same age and I get shit from everyone about it.
Friends, family, anyone really.

It's my own fault really. My standards are too high and when I get chemistry going with a girl I just can't bring myself to make a move out of fear of rejection.
(I was bullied a lot growing up. So much so I can't help but internalise it constantly)
I can't 'read' women properly either. Their body language seems alien to me and I can't tell if a stare or a flick of her hair is a sign or just something on her mind/an itch.
All in all making me just useless and incompatible.
If a woman offered herself to me or just told me straight she was interested I'd probably do her there and then given her looks were passable. I respect honesty and confidence so much.
>>
>>24461068
>>24461088
>>24461106
>Just lie about it

You know, I think anyone who didn't get this advice would probably work out that they can just lie and get away with it. But if everybody who reports on it is likely to be falsifying the age, how do we know what the average age really is?
>>
>>24461088

>actually not that rare

In the US, by the age 25 only about 1/100 guys still haven't had sex, and I women, it's about 1/1000 by that age.

But if your still a virgin by age 19, it's not that rare. It's about 1/10 guys then.
>>
>>24461244

I never said lie about it on reports.
Only an autist would lie on a survey or to their doctor.

I meant just lie about it to your friends and family.
You can also lie about your virginity to other girls if that'll work. Though they might find out you haven't had any practice when you actually do get sexual with them.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.