[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>claims to have depression >has a gf/bf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10
File: you do go on.jpg (9 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
you do go on.jpg
9 KB, 200x150
>claims to have depression
>has a gf/bf
>>
File: 1447646847213.png (36 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1447646847213.png
36 KB, 300x250
>Is a female
>claims to be a robot

>Is a non-virgin
>claims to be a robot
>>
>>24460687
>>24460764
i dont really get it is a robot just a permavirgin? im addled by mental illness but im pretty attractive so girls approach me.. does this make me not a robot? what if i hate people and women? im so confused
>>
>>24460802
and ive posted here for years now
>>
>>24460802
Are you a virgin?

If no then you're not a robot end of discussion. The only exception is prostitution and rape
>>
>>24460802
robots have to be unattractive and permavirgin

you're called a cyborg, because you at least still have the innate potential for social success, even if you consciously reject it for whatever reason
>>
>girl
>im so lonely ;-;
>>
>>24460846
why though? i bet you im more fucked up and disenfranchised with the world than you are.
>>24460849
im a successful normalfag but ive been destroying my life lately prolly just gonna dome myself this thanksgiving
>>
>>24460849
>cyborg
By the way this reads as: normalfag in denial/ wants to fit in
>>
>>24460879
>I'm a successful normalfag
Exactly, now fuck off retard you aren't a robot just because you're bored of being a normie
>>
>>24460802
>does this make me not a robot?
Yes.

>what if i hate people and women?
Yet you still fuck them.

>im so confused
If you no longer fuck women, you're a cyborg.
>>
>>24460917
cyborg is a stupid term. so are robots just incels? does that make you feel better? like what am i then just a mentally ill norman?
>>
>>24460945
Mental illness isn't exactly rare
What illness do you have? You sure don't shut up about them and they don't seem to hinder your social ability.
>>
>>24460879
> i bet you im more fucked up and disenfranchised with the world than you are
that has little to do with being a robot
we have a term for you, failed normalfag
>>
>>24460972
but im a successful normalfag im in a fraternity and everything.
>>24460963
my therapist wont give me a diagnoses because he does psycho analysis the problems dont really prevent me from being social but i mean just because i use sex to feel better doesnt mean i cant be depressed
>>
>ugly
>fat
>acne
>schizophrenic
>no friends in entire life
>still have gf I sex multiple times daily
What's your excuse, faggots?
>>
Mental illness doesn't get better just because you got a gf, and in fact getting a gf can make it worse due to the stress of being in a relationship. Mind sickness is here for life and there's no cure, only remission. Having a companion and friends definitely helps and is lovely but it doesn't make that much difference in the long run if you aren't taking care of yourself and going to therapy. You will lose those friends. You will lose that girl. You need to beat it on your own.
>>
>>24461003
So you're a hypersocial fratbro with undiagnosed "illnesses."
In other words you're a moron and your therapist is just stringing you along for cash.

Then again this is so ridiculous you're probably trolling.

>>24461035
Explain how you met
>>
>>24461035
I'm actually a robot
>>
>>24461049
im not trolling ive been here forever and it pisses me off that you guys lack empathy to the point where anyone who is not just like you cannot feel pain
i cant keep a gf tho i always disturb the fuck out of them after like a month
>>
>>24461049
She was cheating off me on our calculus 3 exam and after class I asked her what the fuck she was doing and she said "you always get such high grades on your tests and I wanted to ask you to study with me but I was too scared because you're intimidating but now that we're talking anyway do you want to study??"

Things moved on from then. Apparently she thinks intelligence is more important than any other feature and likes feeling like she can help me with my illness.

It's fucking weird and I still don't understand it, but it happened and we've been together for 5 years now.
>>
>>24461003
ok you're just the typical sociopathic normalfag
>>
>>24461239
but arent you the one being sociopathic by having no empathy?
>>
>>24461098
I'm sure you feel pain I just don't give a shit because you already get enough support
>>
>>24461264
do you even know how isolated everyone is in modern society? pretty much everyone wants to kill themselves these days
>>
>>24461258
No I actually possess empathy, it's why I'm so miserable all the time.
>>
>>24461291
why cant you imagine someone with privilege suffering then?
>>
File: 1396361.jpg (15 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1396361.jpg
15 KB, 460x276
>has gf
>suicides
>"oh, we know it wasn't depression though, he had a gf"
>>
>has someone to sleep with at night
>claims to know what loneliness is
>>
>>24461325
If normalfags had to live as a robot for just one year they would kill themselves before its up
>>
>>24461309
I think you're confusing me with another anon
>>
>>24461331
i thought everyone here agreed women were manipulative whores... so wouldnt having a gf make you more depressed because youre deluded?
>>
>>24461286
>waaah wash I'm so isolated
>except my gf and all my friends and family who actually gives a shti
Fuck off retard
>>
>>24461376
i dont have a gf tho
why do you think people giving a shit is enough anyway? doesnt it require like opening up to people as well?
>>
>>24461400
You're an anorexic teenager and I'm an Ethiopian
>>
>>24461362
try having no one to sleep with ever. then say you know this level of loneliness.

and if your gf has given you no reason not to trust her then it's on you for not believing in her.
>>
>has emotionally distant long distance girlfriend who's a virgin because she lives in a village
>love her very much
>she's emotionally damaged and distant
>tells me she loves me even though she doesn't really show it
>don't have a job, no education
>too poor to afford an education
>parents are losing money and can't afford the house.
>annoy girlfriend with my neediness
>she's the only thing keeping me alive
>have the possibility of getting a hard physical labor job
>once I'm employed we will be talking less
>tfw may never get to take her virginity

The thought of another man violating her chokes me up to the point of making me want to vomit. Supposedly she wants to marry me but I don't know guys.

I think about ending my life every day. I know if me and her don't work out I'd seriously consider suicide.
>>
File: image_3.jpg (105 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image_3.jpg
105 KB, 1024x768
>>24460687
>>24460764
>mfw men don't realize how shitty it can be to be a roastie

I'm very awkward and in a relationship with a fail normie
I'm 100% a robot fuck you guys my lack of a social life qualifies me
>>
>>24461513
Is this post just satire?
>>
>>24461513
>roastie
>lack of social life
>in a relationship

this is bait
>>
>claims to have depression
>has any sort of passion in his life at all

I'm becoming increasingly numb every day. The only thing that gives me any sort of good feeling anymore is the fantasies I come up with when I'm masturbating.

But hey yeah lets not make suicide booths a real thing. Thanks, normal people. I really enjoy the day to day monotony and wouldn't want to disrupt any of your lives by forcing you to find out someone didn't want to spend more time on this planet anymore.
>>
>>24461482
don't tell me you're in an LDR with a girl from another country

My gf lives 200 miles away and I think even that is ridiculous and barely counts as a relationship.
>>
>>24461532
It has to be.

No one can be this retarded.
>>
>>24461482
how long have you been together? have you ever skyped? what is her life like?
>>
are there any gay robots?
>>
> only people not in relationships can be depressed.
What is part partum depression?
>>
>>24461623
Sure thing

Blocxxx
>>
>all these normalshits that want to be labeled robots
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>24461667
Postpartum
>>
>>24461667
I know, this makes me kind of angry. It's so selfish.

There are people with loved ones and significant others who literally kill themselves because of suicidial depression and for some reason retarded pampered college kids think their problems are more legitimate.
>>
>>24461752
At least someone loved them normalfag
>>
>>24461667
Its not the fact they're in a relationship

Its the fact that they were so motivated and had such an attractive personality they were able to find someone willing to enter a relationship with them
>>
>>24461752
Yeah, my bad, someone with a family who'll have loved ones at their deathbed are most certainly worse off than me.
>>
what people really mean is that if you have a partner you can't claim the loneliness that we do. loneliness and depression are linked but aren't the same.

if people with bfs and gfs want to claim that it's no big deal to not have someone to be there for them, go on dates with, hold hands with in public, cuddle with, have sex, etc. then by all means be single for the next ten years like we will. enjoy it to your hearts content.
>>
File: 1422138749757.jpg (105 KB, 624x685) Image search: [Google]
1422138749757.jpg
105 KB, 624x685
>>24460881
Why the hell would we want to fit in with a bunch of perma virgin losers? The reason I call myself a cyborg is because I fucking hate normal people, I know how to fake it enough to get laid but I'd much rather be alone. I've been here since the beginning, I got a lot of the posting here until is became un-robot to be a virgin, it's rather ironic that you people hate normal people for being excluded yet you try to exclude people who aren't part of your little clique.

Depression is not about having things, which includes a girlfriend. I hate it when normalfags go on about starving little niggers, they might be hungry but they're still fighting to live and probably too pre occupied to be depressed. It's a state of mind, I've always been trying to improve and fix myself but at the end of the day nothing makes me happy anymore.

I even used to enjoy this board, now I only come here out of habit because I'm sick of dumb virgins who could easily lose it if they wanted to thinking getting a girl is suddenly going to magically fix your problems and talking about rubbish like nobody cares about you.

tl;dr: The perma-virgin circle jerk is ruining this board more than anything else, not that I hate virgins I just think you're all fucking idiots with your truRobot nonsense.
>>
>>24461942
> I hate normal people lol
> I just interact with them "ironically"
>I don't want to fit in I just gave myself a special nickname because I'm not like the other Normie's
Please kill yourself normalfag
>>
>>24460687
Man, the original Yu Gi Oh series is 10/10 anime desu, lol so far duel monsters has only been played about 3 tiems
>>
File: image_22.jpg (19 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
image_22.jpg
19 KB, 350x350
>>24461612
8 months. We skype every day. She goes to school and stays home all day is what she does. She has a friend that she hangs out with sometimes.

Why do you ask anon.

>>24461567
Try 5 timezones away >feel
>>
File: 1349418432322.jpg (56 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
1349418432322.jpg
56 KB, 500x455
>>24462025
Oh look another autistic perma virgin who can't come up with a decent response so resorts to the same stereotypical catch all response thought up (thats providing you even know how to think) by some boring ugly loser who probably spends half his time responding in memes. It would be nice if you at least tried to make some effort, oh but using generic response like a worthless normal person (really ironic right?) would.
>>
>>24461942
>and talking about rubbish like nobody cares about you.
Spoken like someone with people who care about him.
>>
>>24462242
Too bad everything I said is true and you're a normalfag in denial. Who quite obviously loathes actual robots yet is still desperate to be anything but a normalfag.
>>
>>24462272
Mommy posting is popular here, so its safe to say the majority of you have family that do in fact care for you. Sex isn't the only way you can show somebody they care about you.
>>
>>24462327
>normalfags making retarded assumptions
Epic, please fuck off dude you don't have anything to say that we haven't heard from the least normalfag
>>
>>24462242
Literally the most normalfag post I've seen all day

Congrats
>>
>>24462275
You added -lol
You used the term ironically
You pushed for the robot idenity which excludes everything that doesn't apply to you.

You created this little bubble where everybody who disagrees with you is a filthy normal, despite the fact that you are creating a 'normal mode' for robots. Do you get what I am going with this?

>>24462373
I've seen the crying, bitching and moaning claiming that no women will love you. How about you 'robots' tell me something I haven't heard before, no matter what people say to you its always met with a hostile response.

Your problem is the EXACT same problem as mine, you just draw this invisible line because you're too fucking stupid to get laid. Oh yes, women are fucking stupid but yet you still struggle with them. That doesn't put me as a 'normal' person, it puts you as a fucking dumb ass who can't even perform the most basic tasks.
>>
>>24462101
just trying to get a better sense of things. don't give up on the relationship. it sounds like you're really there for each other.
>>
>>24462565
No you are different you fucking idiot, the fact that you can get laid and just think it's no big deal is proof you're a normalfag. You will never understand because you were never a robot, you're just a cynical normalfag who thinks he's an outcast. Just fuck off moron, you don't get it and you never will.

Your problem is you don't want to be normal because you think you're above it my problem is that I can never be normal
>>
fuck you op.

ive seen neon coloured hair asexual girls that depressed as fuck. they are number on the depression list and they suffer the most out all of us despite getting orgasms, masturbating, very heteromantic, and getting more laid/sex than most of us here.

i feel sorry for them the most. my sympathy and remorse goes out to these individual. listen here my lovely asexual gals, ignore these perma ass holes virgins, they dont deserve girlfriends at all, and keep dating guys above your league. we're rooting for yah!
>>
File: 1329127128396.jpg (1 MB, 1760x2463) Image search: [Google]
1329127128396.jpg
1 MB, 1760x2463
>>24462663
>You just don't get it mom!

You are one of those kids right now, I wouldn't give a damn but its the fact that you are trying to label me and give me the label I absolutely despise. Sorry but fuck you, I've been using the internet since I was a 13 year old trolling on napster, I'm not leaving just because some stupid idiot is upset they can't get laid. I don't know your problems, but every day we see the same bitching where ____ can't be robots and I'm sure at least one of them applies to you. Anybody can get a prostitute, fat ugly girls have low standards (all the girls I've been with were ugly anyway) so really it's your own fault your virgin.

The reason I don't like normalfags is because they are boring and stupid, but that seems to be the case with a lot of robots as well these days.

>>24462691
Asuka a shit
>>
>>24462863
You are a normalfag whether you want to admit it or not.

Fat ugly girls are still above me and a prostitute is just sex. You can't understand that though because you've never been a robot just a normalfag in denial
>>
>>24462947
if you want to circlejerk about being a kissless virgin go to wizchan or some shit, and i say that as a KV
let the cyborgs in you fucking heartless nigger it's hell out there
>>
>>24463154
There's literally no difference between cyborgs and normalfags other than cybords being aware of robots enough to want to fit in with them.
>>
>>24463154
>let the cyborgs in you fucking heartless nigger it's hell out there
You have reddit, go shitpost there.

If we go to reddit, we'll just be labelled entitled misogynistic shitlords and permabanned.

Seriously, look at the state of /r/foreveralone, it's fucking atrocious.
>>
File: 1445903424369.jpg (92 KB, 768x783) Image search: [Google]
1445903424369.jpg
92 KB, 768x783
>>24460846
>>24460849
>>24460879
>>24460917

Goddamn, this board has gone full wizardchan. It's threads like this that remind me how worthless this place has become. Fuck you all.
>>
>>24463541
Piss off normalfag
>>
>>24463541
dumb memeposter
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.