[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You don't know why Caucasians are called Caucasians do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: 1447949738036s.jpg (3 KB, 107x125) Image search: [Google]
1447949738036s.jpg
3 KB, 107x125
You don't know why Caucasians are called Caucasians do you

Even if you knew the location you don't even know why they were hurdled up there like sheep
>>
I'll give you a clue they were thrown out of Mecca because they was so horrid they was stripped of everything but the language and herded up to.....
>>
>>24460613
I suppose it was a place called Caucasia...
Like asia, but cauc...
>>
>>24460613
it's because of a skull that was found there and literally nothing else.
>>
>>24460658
No silly child
>>
The whole Caucasus region thing is reflective of the primitive understanding of early human migrations at the time.

Its still up in air if the hominid groups that initially established themselves in Europe and Asia were full-fledged homo sapiens or a precursing ancestor shared with Africans.
>>
>>24460681
No, the name lived on in the language

Various other factors
>>
>>24460706
>precursor

You don't really know what your talking about do you, we all know black people are the original
>>
Cock Asians?
>>
File: kings an queens.jpg (55 KB, 593x593) Image search: [Google]
kings an queens.jpg
55 KB, 593x593
Oh boy, revisionist thread?
>>
>>24460755
>all human evolutionary pathways originate from one common ancestor hundreds of thousands of years ago
>one group of people have remained exactly the same since the first homo sapien

high school babby plz go
>>
>>24460814
> implying black people have remained exactly the same

One day you graduate from the 7th grade
>>
>>24460855
>>24460814
Why do you feel the need to insult one another, instead of just refulting the central point.
>>
I will spill the truth
They were herded up there after about six hundred years of selective inbreeding on an island off the coast of north Africa by yacub and his followers to create the white devil.

In 6 months they flipped mecca with their lies and trickery and thus where striped and sent up to the Caucasian mountains where they lived naked as savage animals

This is why we still call them Caucasian

This is the breaf verson, they were only made to have power by trickery and evil until their time ran out at 1914.
The black man shows his power as the superior race now
>>
>>24460884
Why do you feel the need to?
>>
>>24460914
The need to what? I haven't insulted anybody. Learn to read, cocksucker
>>
>>24460948
>you go into denial
>calls someone a cocksucker

Are you even conscious or just retarded
>>
>>24460887
Nation of Islam is a made up religion like all the rest
>>
>>24460855
You have the reading comprehension of a 7th grader, yet you're saying thats me.

Read it again, maybe you'll figure it out.
>>
>>24460976
It's not about Islam but it is a book that happened to record, or add the history
>>
>>24461002
It's a work of fiction
>>
>>24460967
I didn't insult anyone originally. The cocksucker was irony. I was adressing my comment to two replies from 2 anons who were having an uncivilized argument.
Go fuck yourself and leave me alone
>>
>>24460979
So let me get this straight

You have no argument so all you have is insults

How weak and petty are you

You must be so retarded you are not conscious, lol I shouldn't made fun of the retarded
>>
>>24460613
because we descended from across the Caucasus mountains? yall some dumb motherfuckers. White Power
>>
>>24461012
Not the part of yakub
>>
>>24461074
No "you" were traped up in the Caucasian mountains because of the evils of the white devil

Live like savage animals, still have no soul

What would you know about that, you don't know the first thing a out being a decent human
>>
>>24461144
BTFO. Ohhhh
>>
... Why, would some black guy just breed people to look white and be "evil" for the sake of it and actual Muslims don't even buy this shit.
>>
File: 1448062465306.png (622 KB, 740x516) Image search: [Google]
1448062465306.png
622 KB, 740x516
WE

WUZ

KINGZ

N

SHIT

TBBQ FAMILIAN
>>
>>24461578
He wasn't just "some black guy"

Ignorance is stupidity
>>
>>24461629
Your shitpostinf only makes you look retarded
>>
>>24460613
black guy here

white people gene mutation came from the caucaus mountains and they all splited up and migrated to certain parts of europe. where the tatars, chenchens, and georgian reside. all of them follow the islamic faith as well.

sadly, most of them wants to keep their eyes shut hearing that they came asiatic turkmen lands.
>>
>>24462115
Look black people know more about white people's history than white people know

I guess educated smart people get more educated

Especially when they dont spend their time on hate
>>
>>24462115
You forgot the part where they're Edomites. "Caucasian" means "Cave dweller" lol
>>
File: Esau and Jacob.jpg (104 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Esau and Jacob.jpg
104 KB, 640x640
>>24460814
>Believing in Evolution
GOOOOOOOOD GOOOOOOOOOOOYIM
>>
W E
E
>>
>>24462385
LOL I'm gonna love calling them whites cave dwellers Caucasians
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.