[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi robots, I'm a former beta /b/-tard who's now a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: event_160957022.jpg (24 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
event_160957022.jpg
24 KB, 360x240
Hi robots,

I'm a former beta /b/-tard who's now a BDSM Dominant with a wife and multiple girlfriends. I had sex 4 times today: anal, throat-fucking, and facials before dinner.

You can level up. I can tell you how.
>>
>>24460583
Were you born with good facial aesthetics? All the work in the world couldn't get me to that level.
>>
>>24460617
>let me tell you about things that never happened

No, I just started to behave naturally. Have you tried being yourself?
>>
Hi, I am a fallen wizard/former 32 year old virgin.

We're live in different worlds senpai, but I have those exact same fetishes. So good taste I guess.
>>
>>24460617
I've been told this. I am in my 30s and one of my girlfriends is in her early 20s. She says I am a 9.

However, early in my 20s, I did not realize this. I lost weight, bulked up some lean mass, and grew a stubble beard.

You can make a lot of "face gainz" simply by losing facial fat. It brings your jaw line out, and makes it more square. Growing a beard accentuates that, so long as you keep it short (not lumberjack).
>>
>>24460751
>She says I am a 9.

Well that explains it. There's no hope for uglybots
>>
If you teach me how to live like you do, will it finally fill the emptiness inside of you?
>>
>>24460713
Your first step is to improve your body aesthetics. Get on a solid lifting program (I've used StrongLifts for years now). Cut down your body fat. Visible abs are possible, but getting to, and maintaining that state, takes over your life.

Next, you need the attitude. Dominant is inverse to thirsty. I faked it til I made it, and now I'm just cruising. The game with girls is to always, always, ALWAYS speak to her as if you know exactly what is going to happen next.

Example, a new sub tells me she's nervous to meet for the first time.

My response is something like, "That's common. A little bit of anxiety is good for you at this stage, it makes the experience more intense. It should be about the same level of nervousness you feel as you're at the top of a roller coaster, about to go over the edge."
>>
>>24460751
>You can make a lot of "face gainz" simply by losing facial fat.

Were you actually fat before, though? Is this possible for people who are just skinnyfat?
>>
>>24460823
I filled that emptiness the first time I beat a woman unmerciful with a riding crop while she screamed "NO", and she thanked me for it an hour later.
>>
>>24460924
I was skinnyfat. 6'2", 205lbs. Also, I was born with pectus excavatum which I was self-conscious about for decades. Now, I don't give a fuck. My girlfriends don't even notice it.

I'm now about 185, DEXA scan at 16% body fat.
>>
>>24460876
Good advice senpai. I've been lifting since 21, but I've never had the attitude because of lifelong depression. But as I get older and the depression finally wanes, I realize that the attitude is exactly as you say. It dictates everything.

How do you meet these subs? Social circle?
>>
>>24461146
I was clinically depressed, too. My father had it, I have it. I take Adderall before I go out looking for girls, that helps a ton.

As for finding new subs, once you're "in" the social circle works well. The BDSM community is commonly non-monogamous, so I get referrals.

For younger, hotter subs, I meet them at bars. I've figured out a bunch of "tells" for submissive women who are curious about kink, but afraid to actually explore it.

Things like, following simple instructions as you look them in the eye. How long they hold eye contact, and the look on their face when they tell you to do something. It's a mix of awe and fear.

I commonly see the same look on her face after I remove my cock from her mouth after she gags on it during training.
>>
I'm submissive
>>
If leveling up entails being a poly degenerate I don't want to level up
>>
I too like fucking fat insane women
>>
>>24461300
>I've figured out a bunch of "tells"

can you elaborate just a little more on this. this is really interesting.

thanks family.
>>
>>24461323
This

If you're a monogamous sub are you fucked?
>>
>>24460583
Your lifestyle sounds disgusting. No thanks.
>>
>>24461639

You need to build a Dominant frame first. When you're talking to her, don't ask questions, give commands. For example, instead of "what do you do?", say "tell me how you spend your day".

After that, it's about seeing how she responds to small commands, and how you look her in the eye.

Look for a touch of worry in her voice and eyes as you speak to her. If she's still speaking to you, she's interested.

One of my favorite tests happens during a break in the conversation. When the conversation seems to die, holder her eye contact for 3 seconds. Then, while holding eye contact, say "this is the part where you buy me a drink".

If she looks at you with worry/awe, and then does it, she's submissive and you have a shot. If she bitches, laughs, whatever, move on.
>>
>>24461675

Basically yes. Submissive men have the worst situation.
>>
>>24461337
so many flavors out there, and you chose salty
>>
>>24460583
Does someone not want me to know these 3 easy steps?
>>
>>24460583
I'm listening. I am so tired of being a passive individual.
>>
OP is a retard failed normie who got a fat desperate single mother who is so high she doesn't even notice she is being fucked up the ass by a /b/tard.

You're born a robot. You can't become cyborg or normie anymore than you can change your race or sex. Sex doesn't even mean anything. A robot can fuck some bitch, and then so what what? He got his dick in a woman, he it still a robot. He doesn't magically become happy and enjoy being around people and know how to act like a neurotypical.
>>
>>24462675
I became a Dominant after a sexual experience that lit up that part of my brain.

Living this lifestyle makes me happy, because I am sexually and psychologically fulfilled.
>>
>>24463147

I'm into dom shit too. It funs hurting a girl but then what? They always want some gay ass aftercare and expect you to respect their safewords so it's not even real. I'm still the same miserable fuck, just with a wetter dick. I never became a dominant though. I've always been a sadist. Maybe my problem is I don't make it a lifestyle, but I doubt going to perv-con would make me feel any more fulfilled.
>>
>>24463379
I see Dominance as part of my sexual orientation. It's a full on head game for me, and it always leaves me fulfilled.
>>
>>24463147
How did it all start for you senpai?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.