[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wanna drink robot? Wat do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 640x960
Wanna drink robot?

Wat do
>>
>>24460331
She's not going to swipe right on you, so don't bother.
>>
That is such a dumbass look on her face, what the fuck was she thinking while taking that picture
>>
>>24460408
She has such a dead stare. Do women even have souls they just do what they're programmed to do.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 640x960
>>24460445
>>24460408
What's wrong never met a hot girl lmao
>>
It's amazing that I know that girl is fromt he Uk.

They all have this weird inbred, oompa loompa look tot hem. Gross.
>>
>turning down a free drink
I have gotten shitfaced with the homeless before, I don't really care senpai
>>
>>24460512
NYC but my thoughts exactly

Is that from years of inbreeding?
>>
>18 and the carousel has already aged her by 15 years

Fug man.
>>
>>24460590
There's no stockport college in ny, there's one in england, though.
>>
>>24460591
Semen is good for your face what do you mean

She's probably a robot too
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 640x960
>>24460731
We're in NYC right now I mean

This pic is what sold it for me. The definition of L O N D O N
>>
>>24460511
>>24460331
What's wrong with her?
>>
>>24460912
She's British.
>>
>>24460512
I have this gift too.
>>
knowing i am legit better looking than her and that she would turn me down blows ass. i'm not even interested in her, just the thought of it makes me mad.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.