[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"girls have it easy, there will always be a guy desperate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
>"girls have it easy, there will always be a guy desperate enough to love them"
BUT I'M A LESBEAN
>>
File: pepesmile.jpg (32 KB, 739x598) Image search: [Google]
pepesmile.jpg
32 KB, 739x598
>>24460023
and I'm a fag
>>
>>24460023
Then you get to deal with what we do. You still have easy mode though, worthless gash.
>>24460038
What's that like?
>>
File: giphy.gif (898 KB, 500x302) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
898 KB, 500x302
>Tfw I'm bisexual and neither sex wants me
>>
File: involuntary prostate orgasm.gif (1 MB, 225x168) Image search: [Google]
involuntary prostate orgasm.gif
1 MB, 225x168
>>24460070
it's like a penis thrusting in and out of your asshole
>>
>>24460023
are you a real lesbian or one of those fat high school "lesbians"
>>
>>24460170
I suppose that would be very accurate. Did you give up on girls or just always liked benis.
>>
>>24460070
girls still see me just as repulsive as they see you guys
>>24460174
i'm not fat does that mean i'm a true vagina faggot
>>
>>24460023
Then you're fucked if you have the standards to not date a subhuman lardass, given the statistics. My condolences to you, friend, and I mean that. You were so close to life on easy mode, but a single die landed out of your favor.
>>
>>24460023
lessies have it the worst
>>24460038
gayfags live life in easymode
>>
I used to be afraid of being lesbian or bi because I thought they were all shit people, but now so late in life that I've fully come to terms with the fact that most people in general are just stupid and terrible idk.

Can misanthropy trump your sexuality?
>>
Just date a obese dike from tumbler.
>>
>>24460252
>girls still see me just as repulsive as they see you guys
Oh fuck off you stupid dyke
>>
>>24460252
At least you have actual communities dedicated to people like you. And online dating isn't impossible for you.
>>
>>24462796
I think I'd rather have sex with a guillotine
>>
>>24462864
>No that's not good enough I want stacie >:(
How are you like robots again?
>>
>>24460080
Same, I kinda hate girls. I feel bad for lesbians and heterosexual men who are forced to deal with that kind of shit.

Tinder and all the dating websites never helped me to find girls, but I get endless amounts of guys (who I have no interest in) blowing up my inbox.
>>
>>24460023

Do you flick the bean to Kristin Stewart?
>>
>>24460170
that's pretty hot. I like the way it looks like a chick, but it's a manly dick.
>>
>be dumb dyke
>settle and fuck a dude instead
it's fine.
And I'm not a blight of shame upon my family, so that's cool too.
>>
>>24462922
>Same
>but I get endless amounts of guys (who I have no interest in) blowing up my inbox.

No you tool, I don't think it is the same
>>
>>24460023
Female sexuality is plastic. You probably just haven't met a rich, dominant enough man.
>>
>>24462742
yes. I am bi and hate everyone. the lgbt community doesn't like me because I dont support "lgbt policies" in politics.

They can suck my manly dick because I'll vote republican and right wing + authoritarian until the day I die.

fuck fuckers
>>
>>24462922
I would love to have a chick. But dudes tend to not have a super-over-inflated sense of self worth. everyone's worthless and gay dudes realize this. #nostandards
>>
>>24462959
she illuminati
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.