[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think prison life is like? Could you make it in prison?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: tmhk-018.webm (2 MB, 889x500) Image search: [Google]
tmhk-018.webm
2 MB, 889x500
What do you think prison life is like? Could you make it in prison?
>>
>>24459458
Source?

If prison is anything like the movies then no I could not make it.
>>
>>24459526
desu most prisons are casual as fuck only like 10% are for hard core bangers who have no possibility of parole, everyone else besides these people just want to keep their head down and do their time
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 300x375
I imagine it's how it's depicted in shows like OZ and scared straight x100 and I wouldent probably wouldent make it on day one, everyone would eat the newcomers alive
>>
Seems comfy if you go to a low-sec, desu.

>Workout most of the day
>Read a lot
>Think about life
>Free meals
>Work
>>
>>24459458
You must become a nigger mentally to survive prison also prison is hell on earth for a white male because you are literally surrounded by the most violent dangerous niggers in your area.
>>
File: 1428464600628.jpg (95 KB, 600x739) Image search: [Google]
1428464600628.jpg
95 KB, 600x739
>What do you think prison life is like?
Boring as fuck. Trust me, if you're not in max or mid security you're mostly just gonna worry about boredom.

Assrape didn't happen where I was because we all hated faggots with a passion. In the words of one fellow inmate: "Don' nobody wanna sleep with they back against da wall cuz O some homos".

>Could you make it in prison?
I was fine. But 99% of /r9k/ would cry the first night and probably wind up as somebody's sextoy after a REEEE gone horribly wrong.
>>
>>24459770
What did you do time for?
>>
>>24459980
Possession of controlled substance
>>
I was never in prison, but i was in county for a while. Its actually not horrible, but i was downtown so you had fights pretty much every day, and if you were in the yard during that time you were put in your cell for an hour for some dumb ass "safety" reason. Food sucked ass, people were some of the best ive ever met, besides being denied acess to certain tv channels and no internet, the worst thing was only being able to see and call your family once a month.
>>
>>24459600
This

t.Juvie
>>
>>24459647
Oz was so fucking stupid guys with 5 murders would never be in a block with accountants and white collar fags
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.