[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i put on my tinder profile i make 60k a year, 5'6, and have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: fuckingcucked.jpg (77 KB, 640x793) Image search: [Google]
fuckingcucked.jpg
77 KB, 640x793
i put on my tinder profile i make 60k a year, 5'6, and have a 5 inch pene and this is the only response i get

>endmylifefamily
>>
>tfw no little spoon
it's a lonely world for a big spoon on it's own
>>
She looks cute, what's wrong OP?
>>
>peanut butter lover

Code word that her kids are black
>>
You put all that in your tinder profile? That's fucking weird, dude.
>>
>>24459306
so? literally, why care? why are you choosing to care about such meaningless bollocks?

and why the fuck would you put any of that insecure bullshit on your tinder?
>>
>>24459306
She's trying to set you up as a c.uck already. Damn. And why the fuck would you put that in there? Seriously. That's incredibly autistic.
>>
>>24459348
>two kids
Not even OP but you are stupid fucking cu ckold
>>
Im the same op but I'm black, 1 inch taller and 1 inch bigger penis
>>
>>24459306
money and height is fine, penis size is just creepy to women. That woman just wants you to be step dad, she doesnt care about peen size
>>
>>24459306
> Selfie queen

Hitler could have prevented this
>>
>>24459306
If it makes you feel any better. I make around 65k. I am 5'10 and penis is barely 6 inches. The only women interested in me are also single mothers. I would rather die alone than be a cu ck. Not my job to raise Chad's bastards.
>>
>>24459381
I DON'T WANT KIDS
END MY LIFE
WAKE ME UP
>>
>>24459470
Why don't you just try and screw her? I honestly don't understand the whole 'never date single moms' thing. Just use condoms and don't be stupid enough to fall in love with her.
>>
>>24459306

Putting your penis size on tinder profile is socially retarded, you would have more luck omitting it.
>>
>>24459672
Not everyone here just wants to pump and dump.
>>
>>24459734
And no one here has a choice, pham.
>>
I realise this is tinder and all but from what i've seen single moms look for stable guys to father their bastard kids
I doubt you can get a quick pump and dump, there are alot of strings attached
>>
>>24459306
bottom half of her face looks pretty qt Tbh

i dont mind dating single moms so long as they are the type of single moms who work hard and support their kids on their own and not the type of single moms who still live with their parents and use tinder to find Chads to casually fuck while also looking for some beta bux to settle down with and raise her kids for her
>>
File: 1447956767912.jpg (183 KB, 949x1024) Image search: [Google]
1447956767912.jpg
183 KB, 949x1024
>>24459306
work out, any woman will start wanting you unless you have a frankenface.

>b-but I'm in shape

No you are not, otherwise you would be crushing pussy right now senpai.

I've been completely overweight for most of my life and two years ago started lurking /fit/ and following their methods and developing my own.

It works, don't be lazy
>>
>>24461840
>you are not in shape, otherwise you would be crushing pussy right now

You clearly don't understand /fit/ all that well...
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.