[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls would rather join ISIS, get impregnated by sandniggers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Girls would rather join ISIS, get impregnated by sandniggers and die for Islam, than be your girlfriends - lel.
>>
>>24459193
>Women want constant excitement and dont think ahead
No shit
>>
>>24459193
>Copyright Interpol
heh
>>
They're probably just doing it because it's a fad and they're loving the attention.

It's a fucking stupid thing to do though and they probably don't realise how much danger they're in fucking around with mussie savages.
>>
>>24459193
They are Bosnian Muslims to begin to be fair
>>
both fugly as shit, thank god their children will be goat fucking suicide bombers
>>
>>24459395
>ugly as shit
nice meme m8
>>
>>24459334
If I remember correctly they ended up getting impregnated and writing letters begging to come back home
>>
>women make poor decisions
wew
>>
femanon here :-) I will personally rip the derka off the head of any white American woman that converts to Islam and stuff it down their throat.
>>
>>24459193
Fucking filthy Bosniaks. They deserve everything they get.
>>
>>24459193
Those girls are Bosnians which is majority muslim. Of course they want muslim Chad.(Jihadists)
>>
>>24459668
Women look way hotter in hijabs than they do without them.
>>
>>24459724
You know what. I do like the fashion. But only as a fashion.
>>
>>24459612
what the fu8ck are you talking about
>>
left is super cuper right looks like a fucking potato
>>
>>24459193
why did her nose double in size?
>>
So glad us Muslims get all the hot girls.. GET MAD ROBOTS: )
>>
File: Charb-un-homme-epris-de-liberte.jpg (164 KB, 834x638) Image search: [Google]
Charb-un-homme-epris-de-liberte.jpg
164 KB, 834x638
>>24459193

And nothing of value was lost.

There's lowering our standards and then there's having none. I would rather do it with a pig than with those 2 pieces of shit.

They'll be burning in Hell and I hope their victims will piss on them from Heaven.
>>
>>24459840
If i join ISIS will i be handed a free qt ?
>>
>>24459193
IIRC they were the 17 and 16 year old chicks who left to join ISIS, and were immediately married to ISIS sandchads and impregnated by them.

Then after they said they regretting leaving to join ISIS. They're definitely fucked.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.