[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw night, going to bed >those voices in your head saying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 327x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 327x367
>tfw night, going to bed
>those voices in your head saying you are idiot and you should kill yourself
>>
>tfw get into a manic high
>tfw the next week you're lower than dirt
>>
File: th (1).jpg (12 KB, 243x181) Image search: [Google]
th (1).jpg
12 KB, 243x181
>>24458879
Your and idort kill yourself
>>
>keking yourself
pathetic
>>
>>24458879
Talk back, interview them.
>>
2015-09-02
black hand swallowing into itself. eyes
melts down into snake
eats robots from my room through my ears
metal sounds
be me
be me
be me
in ear, whispers
BE ME

boy i sure do love schizophrenia, i tell you
>>
File: What did you do to my drank.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
What did you do to my drank.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>24458879
So...did you do it?
>>
>>24458879

>implying only robots feel this way

It's been years since I normiefied, currently I'd be probably considered some proto-chad.

Some days are worse than others, some days may even be nice, but everyone (not only robots at least) gets those sometimes.

It gets better, friend. Learn to ignore, and know you are not alone in the feels.
>>
>tfw schizophrenia
>>
>>24458879
>going to sleep
>get voices
>they say irrelevant and nonsensical shit that's hard for me to remember
>sometimes if I focus on one I can get it to stop, or change what it says
>focus on one of them
>it goes quiet
>second later same voice starts talking again
>he says "did you see what he just did to me?"
kinda scared me tbqh.
>>
>>24460434
I think if I had schizophrenia it would give me peace of mind and probably would encourage me to seek psychological help.
The voices that are in my head are 100% me. They creep out when I leave myself to my own thoughts too long. I know better yet I cannot help but absorb and reabsorb these thoughts over and over.
>>
>>24460507
what are these voices anyways? are they like, real people, just like, other versions of you?

i don't understand where these voices come from
>>
They aren't even only when I'm going to bed too.
>in the middle of a lecture
>unable to hear it over them yelling at eachother to shut the fuck up
>one of them just keeps telling me to set myself on fire
>begin to doodle in notebook to take my mind off them
>they tell me it looks like shit
>I know, so I just draw my emotions
>it kind of looks like a weird shapy, jagged, maze of fingerprints
>lecture ends
Guess who's gonna drop out of uni?
>>
>>24460434
>tfw ocd ,social phobia and schizophrenia
>>
this shit is like when piccolo fused with kami, and kami was in his head
>>
http://www.medicaldaily.com/psychotic-voices-your-head-depend-culture-youre-friendly-ghana-evil-america-294710

someone read this
>>
>>24460845
I did a little research on that. Apparently the pseudorandom speech comes from a part of the brain called Broca's area.
The voices aren't alive or conscious, they're putting together non-syntatic sentences that have only vague meaning if any at all.
I can't exactly explain what happened to me, that was like a real response, but it also could have been random. I dunno.
>>
>>24460977
Mine aren't really objectively "evil."
They want the right thing.
They just don't know what the right thing is.
So they argue a lot.
They tell me about all of my flaws so that I can fix them.
They argue and have so many debates so that I can learn from their conversations and see both sides of the debate.
They want me to be happy, I think.
>>
>>24460507
i got into lucid dreaming a while back and never had any real luck with it (it's kind of random for beginners) until last tuesday.

It was the first time i was able to modify the dream world and not get excited enough to wake up in the process.
So i jumped really high, ran pretty fast and sort of ''visualized'' my cartoon waifu.
And just when i finally got her face right (somehow i was having trouble remembering her exactly as she is) we looked in the eyes and everything went black.

Literally everything.

I was alone once again and suddenly a large (blank at first) paper appeared in front of me and the letters ''WAKE UP LITTLE IDIOT'' scrolled from right to left.
Just as it was finished displaying the last word, i realized i was being stared at by many shadowy figures/silouettes.

I got scared shitless (people just staring always gets me really uncomfortable) and for just a sec i wished to wake up (instead of actually doing something like dispelling them) and so i did.

Did i just got kicked out of my own dream? Was it my subconscious the one who insulted and scared me?
If so, why was it pissed?

I tried to go lucid again but no luck, even when i'm trying my hardest to remember what i am going to do before falling asleep.
>>
>>24461166
How to get into lucid dreaming anyway? I once tried with writing down dreams, but it was pretty stupid desu
>>
>>24461405
I'm obviously no expert in the subject but i believe you just gotta realize you're in a dream.

In my last post, i realized i was dreaming the moment i tried to unplug a PC cable that was extremely high up and that's when suddenly i knew where i was.

What you just said its (in theory) an effective way to train yourself into awakening inside your dream.
But like i said before it's pretty damn hard to make it work when you want.
>>
File: spurdo meme.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
spurdo meme.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>24461166
>getting keked in your own dream
>>
>>24461405
I tried to do this years ago when I was in high school (I'm 30 now).

Dream journal is key. Other than that do reality checks constantly (you need to form the habit enough to do in your dream). Things like text, clock faces usually wrong etc. Once you journal enough and reality check enough you will do it in the dream state and awake "enough". I successfully did it once then gave up writing down my dreams. Didn't fuck anything - just flew around a bit before waking up. You need to be very careful because whatever you think WILL happen. This can cause some creepy shit if you're not in the right mind.

Shit really does work but you need to try at it like everything else.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.