[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you lift, robot? It gives you a purpose and the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1448223576386.png (791 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448223576386.png
791 KB, 1920x1080
Why don't you lift, robot?

It gives you a purpose and the illusion of self-improvement, it's a form of therapy and mediatation as well. All the hormones and chemicals might help cure you of the depression and anxiety. Improves confidence, mental focus, etc.
>>
If I get a reply, I will work out for at least half hour tomorrow
Pls help :"(
>>
I can't attach myself to the purpose aspect on a deep enough level and the confidence/depression-relief is just too temporary from what I've experienced.

Also gyms scare me.
>>
>>24458312
You can do it man
>>
>>24458682
>tfw you arent afraid of taking your literal autistic brother to the gym during the day.
>you even work out with him though his autism strength gives him way more stamina than you can handle
>tfw you ARE afraid of going there alone. Especially in the evening after work when you'd only have time to go.

Honestly I'm going to take up walking on my days off work back up again instead.
I don't give a shit if some scabby chav insults me out in public, but I can't be dealing with some fit person fat shaming me. Or even worse being overly friendly and encouraging.

I can't be dealing with positive feedback.
>>
I start tomorrow, at 3. I'm following the Rippletoe starting strength program, which is pretty simple.

Any advice? I went to a lifting class for a couple weeks, 3 times a week, but stopped because I lost motivation.

>>24458312
Good luck, friend.
>>
>>24458060
I have more motivation to keep sitting in front of the computer than I have to go to the gym.
>>
I'm ugly, short and have a small dick. Even if I try it won't work.
>>
>>24460182
>ugly
Women flock to this man in vaginal hordes, the only thing seperating him from the comically-ugly character in an 80s show is he's well-dressed (easy, not even expensive, clean well-fit tshirt and jeans will do), no acne (for 99.999% of people, that's as easy as a small amount of physical activity, sunlight, and daily face-washing with soap), and slightly /fit/.

>short
As long as you're over 5'6, you can find a woman who doesn't care too much. Heightism is based in reality, but arcanine exaggerates it to a ridiculous degree.

>small dick
Whatever man, it's even more a meme than the "heightism" thing, unless you're trying to fuck druggie chicks in the bathroom at the local nightclub.
>>
>>24458060

Because it just makes me feel tired and sore
>>
I do lift tho
>>
>>24458060
its boring and takes tons of effort
>>
>>24461225
But I'm 5'6
>>
File: 1409885904152.jpg (62 KB, 388x445) Image search: [Google]
1409885904152.jpg
62 KB, 388x445
>>24461225

>over 5'6
>am 5'6

Keked by reality again.
>>
I'm scared of going to a gym and having people laugh at me or take pictures for their gay tumblrs.

I could lift water jugs at home I guess.
>>
>>24461225

Did you mean to attach a picture?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.