[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your thoughts on open marriage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: fuck other niggas.png (312 KB, 569x600) Image search: [Google]
fuck other niggas.png
312 KB, 569x600
Your thoughts on open marriage?
>>
>>24457530
It's a good deal if u r chad
>>
chicks already do this anyway in 99% of relationships so might as well just be straight up about it i guess
>>
>>24457530
Why even call it marriage?
>>
I prefer half open. I've keked my gf three times and she still hasn't left me. Fucking beta.
>>
>>24457577
Only on west. c u c k s
>>
>>24457589
America. Keking each others since 1901.
>>
>>24457631
You don't wonder why you stone your women?
>>
>>24457631
>>24457659

lol you made this shit bait post to troll like THIS

sad shit
>>
>>24457530
Why even be married at all if you still wanna fuck other people? Just stay single and fuck who ever the hell you want.

I don't get it, what the fuck is the point of marriage in this day and age?
>>
>>24457732
>Why even be married at all if you still wanna fuck other people?

betabux.
>>
I think it's wrong, but I'm not one to speak since for awhile my marriage was one-sidedly open.
>>
>>24457732
>Why even be married at all if you still wanna fuck other people?

Now I ain't saying she's a gold digger. I love how it was also her idea to fuck other people.
>>
>>24457732
because maybe you have a super great emotional connection with someone, and you just wanna fuck other people just to get off because of a physical connection.
>>
>>24457530
Black woman everybody
>>
>>24457577
>chicks already do this anyway

Don't you mean men? 100% of the time?
>>
>>24458307
Yes, this is definitely only exclusive to black women and literally all black women do it too.
>>
this fuckin ape is getting laid and i aint
>>
I'm sure MoNique has heard it before but we all know she's in an "open relationship" because that's the only way she can shag an attractive husband. Her previous husband was quite attractive too. She's so insecure and won't marry a man that's good to her if he's ugly because she doesn't want people to think she settled. Lots of famous black women have butt-ugly husbands.
>>
>>24457586
This.

Why get married if you still want to just fuck around?
>>
>>24458285
So the woman wants to fuck hot guys while using you as an emotional tampon?

No thanks. I'll pass.
>>
He's out of her league anyways, I'm sure he's got plenty of side bitches.
>>
I'd drop a girl at the very mention of an open relationship.
>>
File: women open relationship btfo.png (72 KB, 831x1086) Image search: [Google]
women open relationship btfo.png
72 KB, 831x1086
Retarded idea 99% initiated by women because they want to have their cake and eat it too.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.