[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are millions of girls going through opiate withdrawal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1372654326647.png (97 KB, 246x232) Image search: [Google]
1372654326647.png
97 KB, 246x232
>There are millions of girls going through opiate withdrawal and are having the detox poops right now.
>>
>>24457424
>detox poops

que?
>>
>millions
I feel like that number is a little big.
>>
>>24457539
Opiates and opioids cause constipation as a consequence of their effect of peripheral nervous system depression. This means that when you you get addicted and then go into withdrawal, all of a sudden your body readjusts and you get the shits really, really badly.
>>
File: panic pepe.jpg (21 KB, 246x232) Image search: [Google]
panic pepe.jpg
21 KB, 246x232
>>24457669
>There are millions of girls who are constipated due to opioid and opiate use and are straining to poop right now.
>>
>>24457843
Some of them are probably manually trying to dig it out of their anus. Before you call bullshit on that, I've literally seen posts by girls on 420chan's /opi/ board describing doing that.
>>
>>24457669
Thats very disgusting, yuck
>>
>there will never be professional farms where women are milked like cows
>you will never get your daily dose of human milk which is specifically designed for humans
>you will always have to drink cow or soy milk because women have manipulated men into thinking they are worth protecting
>>
>>24457959
I saw a manga about that on /b/ in about '04, probably from Junji Ito. I've been scarred ever since. I changed my life after passing the hugest, driest shit ever a couple years ago, due to the horrific depictions in those drawings. I've been pooping nicely ever since, but I always fear the possibility that my poops could turn on me without warning.
>>
>>24458063
The average woman probably has more toxins in her body than a dairy cow.
>>
>>24458255
Well, a professional female farm would feed them only healthy food. Robots would check their blood regularly and supply them with all the vitamins they need for optimal milk production.

Women would probably be better off in a milk farm than killing themselves with drugs and aids dicks on the outside world. It could be their own little world and they could even be permitted to cook meals for men under male supervision. As long as they are willing to be milked X times a day.
>>
>implying huge, hard and clean poop of your life isn't a good thing
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 540x540
Everything in this thread has been very erotic so far, please keep it coming.
>>
>>24459038
Do you think females would volunteer to be in a milk farm where they are otherwise treated very well? With "well" I mean not like free humans, but more like children. Cared for by men and always kept in check so they don't become spoiled.
>>
Yeah the poop gets really big, like a big black guys penis. It hurts really bad as well.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.