[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your happiest memory?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 1402324053407.jpg (41 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1402324053407.jpg
41 KB, 480x640
What's your happiest memory?
>>
I sat at the beach. With my ex. Southern France, near Spain. We drank a bottle of wine. We kissed, cuddled. Watched the sun go down.

She cheated. I told her I wanted to carry on. She didn't want to. I want to die. So very much. She was the only thing that went right in my life, now I have nothing left to live for. The pain eats me up. I'm actually sorry about rambling off topic, but I needed to get this off my chest.
>>
File: ICO_2.jpg (1 MB, 1036x1200) Image search: [Google]
ICO_2.jpg
1 MB, 1036x1200
Hugging my oneitis
>>
>>24456876
>cheated on you, abused your trust
>didnt even wanted you back afterwards
>only thing that went right in your life

Stop deluding yourself anon, she wasn't the right. What you miss, is the feeling of intimacy and companionship, the feelinf of giving and recieving love, the feelings of those butterflies in your stomach. But you dont miss HER.

Get over it
>>
>>24456883
Only makes the pain so much more unbearable after.
>>
I don't remember the happiest moments of my life.

No, don't get me wrong. It was well into adulthood. I just don't remember them. I wasn't incapacitated at the time, either.
>>
>>24456962
No man. It was years ago. I've had all that since. It doesn't compare. I know what you think and you're right to think so from what I told you. But the full picture is just so much more complicated.
I've got a knot to tie. Thanks for the encouragement brother.
>>
File: 1434495828589.jpg (68 KB, 473x480) Image search: [Google]
1434495828589.jpg
68 KB, 473x480
That time I was speaking of the great spiritual destiny of the Jewish people with my friend Mark on a rainy Shabbat afternoon. Good times.
>>
>>24456978
Nah. To clarify, she ded. So I would go back to hugging her forever :>
>>
>>24456726
fucking around in school with my friends and sitting next to the same girl in all my classes (it was boy/girl/boy/girl and we were next to each other on the register)

she was great and i didnt give a shit about anything so i just talked to her and fucked around with other people sat around me

now i havent hung out with a girl in years and have literally no pretext to even approach any females on my friends list
>>
>>24456726
My own electric guitar for the first time after playing acoustic for a while. I fell over well cry laughing out of giddy happiness from the glorious noise.
>>
File: 1448148514300s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1448148514300s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>tfw happiest memory is from a dream
>>
File: 1418136127709.jpg (104 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1418136127709.jpg
104 KB, 900x900
Honestly, I don't have any that I can remember.

My life isn't that bad but still, no really remarkable memories I can think fondly back on.
>>
>>24456726
tripping this summer
after the bad part ended, the self-acceptance and euphoria
the lack of death anxiety
looking at the trees outside after coming down
: )
>>
>>24456726
I in the pool with my oneitis, back when she still loved me.
>>
File: jus_thinken_bout_life_n_stuff.jpg (207 KB, 692x960) Image search: [Google]
jus_thinken_bout_life_n_stuff.jpg
207 KB, 692x960
I used to cuddle with a girl, but now she is gone
>>
When my ex-gf was lying in my bed (before we were official) and I asked her if she wanted to be my gf. She turned around and looked me straight in the eyes and nodded. She turned around again and we spooned all night.
>>
>>24456726
who doesn't remember their past here?
>>
probably playing vidya with my friends in middle school on xbox live Halo3, cod4, etc. Haven't spoken to any of them in years now. One of them is getting married, most others have gfs and stuff. I turned out the worst out of all of them.
>>
>>24458598

The thumbnail looks like he he has a really short torso and is grabbing his crotch
>>
>>24456726
Dying.
Dying was my happiest memory.
>>
>>24458459
This. My best friend in high school was a girl and we also just fcked around, skipping classes ect. God I miss her
>>
I used to have a happy remembrance of my childhood in the house i grew up in but its not happy anymore.

My sister told me that my parents used to fight back then too, and shes not sure why I cant remember that.

I hate my fucking parents sometimes but I try not to think about it. I used to want to be a doctor but i didnt want to make my parents happy. But i try not to associate a perfectly good craft with people I tend to spite.

My mom says she doesnt want to be taken care of when shes old. I lied through my teeth and said nonsense. "What you did, i have forgiven. You're still my mother to me." I think Id rather push her wheelchair off a cliff.

Id also pay someone to strangle my dad.

Just kidding! Lol got u
>>
A dream where I died.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.