[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
19 year old basic Chad here. Was told by a friend to come here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: IMG_0717.jpg (39 KB, 318x240) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0717.jpg
39 KB, 318x240
19 year old basic Chad here. Was told by a friend to come here if y'all had any questions about chadlife.

Ask me anything
>>
>>24456488
what makes you think you are chad enough?
>>
Chad? isn't that what you call a short/fat penis? why the hell would we want to talk to you about your penis?
>>
>>24456488
And yet you're autistic enough to post here.

Welcome to your new home.
>>
I grew up with Chads. Having a gf and an average paying job doesn't make you a Chad.
>>
File: 1408193305443.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1408193305443.png
129 KB, 724x611
>>24456488
We don't have any questions, and your friend was a fool to point you in the direction of a place that does not welcome you

now get out, back to facebook with you
>>
>>24456511
why wouldn't we like to talk about chad penis?

Don't listen this fag chad, tell us all about your penis, that's valuable information for us robots.
>>
>>24456508

Been captain of local high school football team, worked plenty of jobs in retail and landscaping, slept with 18 different girls, considered "popular" by kids in high school and college. Constantly in gym or at partys.

Im basically going off what people on this board have been saying
>>
>>24456529

Ive been lurking for about 2-3 years now. I first started on /b then made the jump over here. On the outside im a chad. But here... no one knows of my deep autism. Thank you for accepting me.
>>
>>24456610
sheiit son...that's fucked up. How can you live like that? Have you consider suicide?
>>
>>24456576

what would you like to know? Nothing is off limits. Im here for the people.
>>
>>24456653

Its had its ups and downs. Felt really down when I didnt have a job for a few months and had a hard time with income. But never have I ever considered suicide.
>>
>>24456677
how long is your dick? do you think your penis length could somehow affect your self esteem or your sexual relations with grills?
>>
File: rock.jpg (47 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
rock.jpg
47 KB, 640x960
>>24456552

> "we"

didnt know you spoke for everyone, lmao.
>>
>>24456763

Honestly about 7 inches when erect. Which in reality isnt even that big. I thought I was small until I started sleeping around and hearing what broads had to say about others.

I didnt think it was that big until I started hearing it from other people. I had only slept with like 2-3 girls at the time, and they wernt anything to brag about.

But being in highschool and college, all girls are sluts. So I heard people talking about me. Asking how big it was and underestimating me.

In reality, if you just act with confidence, most grills pick up that you know what your doin sexually, and youre usually packing heat.
>>
>>24456872
confindence?...shit that's crazy...i whish i could stay longer and keep asking you things, but i had to go somewhere else now, you are not as bad i thought chad. Them robots are stupid dicks.
>>
>>24456768
he speaks for everyone who doesn't like seeing cancer ruin their board

now fuck off
>>
>>24456511
>Chad? isn't that what you call a short/fat penis?
That's a choad, you nincompoop.
>>
How do I become chad? I already have a lot of social acquaintances but I feel totally out of place all the time, even when they welcome me with open arms. I'm starting to isolate myself again and I'm really not talking as much as I used to.
IDK
>>
Can you explain "game" to me or is it mostly intuitive?

I have heard people say I have no game before. I have a basic idea of how to attract women but I think I might be missing something. Like I can flirt but I can never seal the deal.

I'm not sure it's something that can be articulated or taught, it might be more instinct than anything else. I don't know. HELP
>>
>>24456488

What's your routine as far as lifting goes?
>>
>>24457243

this sounded alot like me. Please describe yourself as your friends see you and Il do my best to work with you
>>
>>24457248

game is exactly what is sounds like. Playing the game of getting a womans attention, and keeping until you end with sex or whatever you wanted. Sometimes blowies are okay too.

Flirting is good. But you have to sell yourself as a mate, and provide the idea that you too are potential fuckers.

My trick is to be a little bit overly sexual. As well, ASK QUESTIONS. Bitches love talking about bullshit. Just ask them anything that make you seem like you are genuinely interested in them as a person. (ie. what are you taking in school, where do you work, any plans this break?) Shits cash.

Essentially, keep constant hygiene, ask questions, be a little bit more sexual, and it helps to have a drink in your hand. that way the excuse "i cant believe i just said that, must have had one too many, lol" can be used.

Hope that helps
>>
File: mac.png (615 KB, 845x450) Image search: [Google]
mac.png
615 KB, 845x450
>>24457286

I always like to vary my lifting programs. I get bored easy with the same stuff.

If youre a lifting noob asking what he can do to get swole, I recommend Arnolds Golden 6. Follow that, and you will see beginner gains like crazy.

if your curious to what Im doing personally? Im bulking because of the winter. Im on week 3 of Jay Cutlers Living Large Bluk program. Essentially eating everything in sight, sluggin back two mutant mass shakes a day, and following that program to a tee. Working very well so far!
>>
>>24457395
How do l make friends?
>>
File: 1445114049615.jpg (46 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1445114049615.jpg
46 KB, 480x480
>>24457308
It's really hard to answer this question when you have an inferiority complex.
They probably see the greasy disheveled anorexic shell of their former friend and they're not sure what to do or if they should even bother with me.
>>
>>24457475
>Im on week 3 of Jay Cutlers Living Large Bluk program.

Thanks dude. I've done 8 months of Starting Strength and need to move on to something else because it's killing me, I can't keep the linear progression anymore. Wondering what I should move on to. I want to get bigger, more swole and have a chad-like physique.
>>
>>24457597

Right there. How can they like you and want to be with you, if you dont even like yourself? Ive seen too many scrublords in highschool and college with their heads down, hands in pockets, and no ambition.

Find your purpose, pick that chin up, and set a goal. No matter how small, accomplish it. Hell, start working out, not to be big or be healthy. But too beat goals and see improvement on a weekly basis.

If you are looking for friends and social acceptance, they will avoid you. If you become your own independent person, and thrive on chasing success, others will follow.

Good luck.
>>
>>24457668
I'm not really looking for friends though, I'm losing all of my friends.
>>
>>24456647
>Was told by a friend to come here

So he told you to come here 2 years ago?
>>
File: ascend.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ascend.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
>>24457653
. "Bluk"

lmfao i fucked up. But seriously its this simple.

>Bulk (October- March) Eat everything in sight, and start pounding heavy weight. Go until you just cant take being so muscle fat.

then

> Cut (April- July) Cut calories, start watching what you eat, and always eat at a deficit. But make sure you eat your bodyweight in protein. 1lb or body weight =1 to 1.5 grams of protein to keep maximum muscle.

then finally between August and September, enjoy your body. Hit the beach, go party, go slam broads on tinder. You earned it.
>>
>>24456488
1.Wanna see a piece of music I wrote

2.how do I talk to girls if I dont know any and im not popular (18yo senior)
>>
>>24457784
Come here and post. Saying this board would rip me apart and ask me fucked up stuff. This friend also has no idea im a longtime lurker.

Sorry for the confusion, lol.
>>
>>24457802

I get the general idea but I really need a template or routine to follow. For example how many reps and sets do I do? How do I split exercises throughout the week? Should I take long rests between sets or only 1 minute? Should I do reps slowly and maximize time under tension, or fast as long as I can get the heavy weight up? That kind of stuff. Thanks for recommending me Cutler's Living Large Bulk program, I'll try it.
>>
>>24457803

> "Wanna see a piece of music I wrote"

Absolutely

> "how do I talk to girls if I dont know any and im not popular"

there is no way you dont know a single girl. With that being the case, find someone with similiar interests. Cliche, but true. I talk to sporty girls as well as the video game dorks. It shows im interested in them for other things besides a hole to smash.

If all else fails, create a tinder profile and badoo profile (normie as fuck, but it works), then just start fuckin swiping right like your life depended on it. Everyone who gets filtered into your matches has an intrest in you. There...problem solved.
>>
>>24457901

Go on your pc, make a profile on Bodybuilding.com. I swear on it. Keeps workout logs, progress, schedules. Everything. It recommend programs based on your lifting experience and intensity. Ive been using it for 3 years now and its a great way to keep track and set goals. thats where I find all my programs.

Plus you can use the app on your smartphone for when your in the gym. It tells you reps, rest time, recommended weight, and your previous stats. I swear by it.
>>
>>24457951
heres a verse.

There Once knew A dreamer
His name was dan
The dude was a squealer
Who Told on all his senpai
He iced his dealer
Sold his soul for a gram
his only believer
Was his friend named sam
You got a voice but you dont use it
Bro,Thats not how you make in music
Dan said these other guys cant do it
Started to record songs just to prove it
Need money for the mics so he started slanging
Crazy dudes tried shit so he started banging
Came home one day to find pops dangling
Ma crying because her husbands hanging
Sons life in the gutter direction is changing
Got a second job to afford some time
Worried bout his brother turned to crime
Got a call one day from some guy
His buddy sam been stabbed dead by a drug pipe
Right then and there
He knew what it was like to live the thug life.

>you cant possibly know no girls

I know one but I dont want her or her friends

>find girls with similar interests
The rapper chicks are hidden away and I cant find em
>>
>>24457475
/Fit/ checking in, please stop recommending baloney routines to noobs. Thank you familiam
>>
>>24458052
music is interesting. But its hard to put words to a beat. Keep workin on it. You got something.

As for rapper chicks? Lmfao. I hope you arent looking for every day hood rats. Tons of people enjoy hip hop. As do I. Look past that and try to find people with similar interest(s), not interest.
>>
>>24458109

Shit works different for everyone. What might be dumb to you may work for someone else.

That being said, I am no personal trainer or expert. Take my word with a grain of salt, as im just an everyday gym bro.

Everyone's body is different. Dont be ignorant, as we are all working to the same goal brah
>>
>>24458007

Thanks a lot man. Appreciate it. I'm 10 years older than you but I have a lot to learn from you. I never hard technology like that when I started lifting at your age. Keep lifting and keep doing what you do.
>>
>>24458140
Thanks man

And I will try to look past it and go for it. God speed chad. Maybe ill catch you in my audience one day.
>>
>>24458186

Age means nothing. Go out there and show you got what it takes no matter what. I appreciate it.

>>24458224

Thank you. And I hope so too. I wish you only the best.
>>
>>24458177
Fair enough m8 but drop the mutant mass shakes, they're garbage and you can get easy calories elsewhere.
>>
>>24458591

I know they are utter trash for you, but I find it hard to get calories in my body. Yeah is loaded with sugar, but it tastes like house music and its easier for me. Ive tried others and its rough.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.