[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Killing myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (62 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
62 KB, 640x1136
I'm going to kill myself next saturday and im going to record a video every day for my last week, what should i do with the videos?
>>
>>24456100
First of, I want you to know that it'll not end your suffering. It'll only add more suffering to you to digest. With that being said, upload it to YouTube. And remember me. Remember this.
>>
>>24456202

There is no suffering in death.
>>
>>24456202
>it'll not end your suffering

>disintegration of the suffering-feeing device
>will not end suffering

What meaningless language game is your claim relying on? 'End', implying afterlife? 'Your', implying reactions to his death?
>>
don't kill yourself bro, worst thing you can do in life
go on an adventure or something
might as well, right?
if you live in like the US just YOLO everything, sneak into disneyland or something
>>
>>24456259
>might as well, right?

Wrong.
>>
>>24456202
>It won't end your suffering

Yeah, it will, senpai. You can't suffer, if you're dead.
>>
OP here, if you have any questions about anything i'm happy to answer
>>
Does overdosing on prescription pills hurt?

Or overdosing on Heroin?
>>
>>24456461
prescription pills: yes, like a bitch
>>
>>24456366
What does it feel like to know that everything you have done and felt will cease to exist, as you dwell in nothingness?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.