[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want a kid >all women are whores >can't trust
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5
File: 1421670609023.png (66 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
1421670609023.png
66 KB, 500x599
>want a kid
>all women are whores
>can't trust them to give birth to my own seed since I am definitely not chad
>even if it was mine, 33% chance she miscarries it hoping that the next round will be Chad's

I'm tearing up senpai.
>>
Yeah since single men aren't allowed to adopt you're shit out of luck.
>>
>>24456088
>Raising another mans child

What are you some sort of cu.ck? Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>24456066
If you want a kid that badly, as long as you're financially stable, just adopt one.
>>
You can get paternity test, doofus.

The real thing you have to worry about is divorce and you ending up having no say in how the child is raised.
>>
>>24456120
There's nothing wrong with raising an orphan you edgy idiot.
>>
>>24456154
>You can get paternity test
Not in france. Some other countries probably have a ban on it aswell.
>>
>>24456133
It was my understanding that unless you were rich you had to have a wife? I don't think single lower middle-class guys can adopt in burgerland.
>>
I have Turners syndrome. I am completely unable to bare children. Reaching my Mid twenties and seeing all my friends settle down and start their own families. at least I have alcohol to keep me company.
>>
>>24456154
You can get a paternity test but women are hardwired to be anti-paternity tests. They are that slutty.
>>
>>24456170
Do you know about Cu.ckoo birds. Raising an individual with a genetic code different from your own goes against nature. You are a cu.ckold freak of nature.
>>
>>24456204
>Not in france.
You're joking right?
>>
>>24456262
No, apparently an entire nation can become that cukced and go as far as to ban paternity testing.
>>
>tfw donor
>tfw my kids are out there, but none of them are "mine"
>>
>>24456204
Why would they ban that? That's the dumbest law I've ever heard of.
>>
>>24456322
Western marital laws in general are completely fucked up.
>>
>>24456262
Nope. In fact you can actually be charged for it. There are black markets for paternity tests there, but that might be a rumor.
>http://www.avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/france-upholds-the-ban-on-paternity-tests/
Of course no one is going to talk about it.
>>
>>24456322
>>24456262
>>24456204
It's not banned. But you do need a court permission to do it.
You can easily make it yourself by ordering the online tests, get a sample from the baby and get the results. You fucking idiots.
>>
>>24456401
>It's not banned. But you do need a court permission to do it.
Yes and north korea is a mulit-party democracy.
>>
>>24456401
Yes, but only under very certain circumstances and with express permission of the mother(there is literally 0 incentive for them to do so). And you can be fined and get criminal charges for doing otherwise.
>https://www.ibdna.com/paternity-testing-ban-upheld-in-france/
>>
Just have a surrogate or test tube baby you fucking idiot
>>
>>24456463
The fact is it's not BANNED. You can get one.
It's a shit law, but it's not banned.
Either way, paternity tests are usually made secret from the mother anyway.
>>
>>24456496
>The fact is it's not BANNED.
>You can get one.
Not without risking fines and imprisonment. Read the fucking articles posted in this thread.
>>
>>24456485
>there is literally 0 incentive for them to do so
Yeah, sure, imagine if you ask for paternity test and she refuses. Surely the man is gonna forget about it.
>>
>>24456512
Jesus Christ, you're a dumb fuck. You can get one LEGALLY, you just have to go through some stupid hoops, that's it. I repeat - you can get a paternity test in France, it's not banned. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>24456516
Of course he isn't, but the state is going to make him pay for you and your kids no matter what so why bother making sure he's happy at that point?
>>
I'm planning to go to South America and marry a nice qt that wants tons of kids.

American women are just absolute shit. If I went to some second world country I could get some girl that looks up to me, a person who would actually value me.
>>
>>24456516
>Yeah, sure, imagine if you ask for paternity test and she refuses. Surely the man is gonna forget about it.
But there's nothing he can do because the law is on her side. If he leaves the woman then the french authorities will rob him off his wealth through force and give it to her.
>>
>>24456489
Literally this, this thread should be over.
>>
>>24456575
>>24456554
>the divorce laws are the same as in the us of a
>>
>>24456536
>you can get weed in the United States
>you just need a doctors note and be fairly ill, in any other circumstance you're ass is going to jail.
>this means its not illegal.
Again, if your being charged and jailed for it, it's illegal.
>>24456557
>he thinks marrying a poor foreign woman will fix shit
Anon, she's just going to see all the other neat shit she can have here and leave your ass. You would be a plane ticket and free citizenship to her.
>>
>>24456536
>you can get a paternity test in France
Unless the wife consents(like someone already mentioned, zero reason for her to do this) then you can't without risking fines and imprisonment. You're the fucking retard here, french yourself I presume?
>>
>>24456629
So you're saying that in france the man does not have to pay child support for his legal children? Moron.
>>
>>24456633
Are you really that stupid? I wouldn't come back to America, Jesus. Don't want me kids to grow up here, don't want her to live here, fuck. You'd have to be an idiot to think she wouldn't cheat on you instantly and turn into turbo cunt when she sees what all the other women have.
>and I am literally referring to an ex-friend of mine that was brought to America by a guy that makes $140k, and she bitched about not being able to go to university full-time, have a job, and have time to be with her three kids every day
>>
>>24456686
Good to see you got it all figured out then.
>>
>>24456066
>mfw im having a kid in 6 months.
>24 year old
>from really rich family

oh god
>>
>>24456210
Single men can adopt in the USA.

>>24456236
You're an idiot.
>>
>>24456489
>>24456579
I'm not fucking rich. I just wanna make my 30k a year and have a kid I can raise better than my parents raised me god dammit.
>>
>>24456729
>thinks the child is his
Poor cukc
>>
>>24456236
While sticking to a strict biological definition, yes it is. But I'd say adoption is different because he isn't being tricked into doing it, nor is he providing a woman who deceived him. He's providing a home to a child who otherwise would have none.
>>
>>24456731
Looked it up, here's what I got.

Yes. Single men or women may adopt in most states. Some states only allow married couples to adopt, but this is the exception. Unfortunately, many adoption agencies will not work with single people even when it is permitted by the laws in their state.
>>
>>24456739
These days a woman won't look at you unless you make $50k. If she has a degree you better be making $100k, literally minimum.
>>
>>24456739
you shouldn't have a fucking kid then.

Wait until you're older and making more money and then surrogate or test tube
It's not even that hard.
It's what I'll do, I don't feel the pathetic need to be with someone else when I enjoy life just being
>>
>>24456739
>I'm not fucking rich. I just wanna make my 30k a year and have a kid I can raise better than my parents raised me god dammit
Unless you start making more, that's impossible.
>>
>>24456829
>yes goy childfree is the way to be
>what do you mean your savings were wiped out by a bank error/surprise taxes/infected sliver/someone crashing into your car
>guess that's life hehe stupid goy
>>
>>24456845
My dad made 6 figures and I turned out pretty shitty since he was always on business trips and my mom was always out fucking other guys all night, so I'm pretty sure that I could do better even on 30k a year.
>>
>>24456938
I guess it's about heart and not money, but I don't think anyone here would make a good parent. Then again, I don't know you personally. Even if you do have heart, I'm not sure if 30k is enough to cut it for two people. Kids are fucking expensive as hell, especially since you won't have a helping hand to watch them unless you have some based family members to watch them while you work.
>>
>>24456931
I'd rather that happen and I be all alone then watch my little boy/girl suffer along with me.
Before you start shitposting, good goy, don't breed. I'm black, so it doesn't matter if I procreate or not
>>
>>24456931
When did I say go childless you moron
>>
Why would you want a kid? If you're on r9k you most likely have awful genes so why?
>>
>>24457026
Ah that babysitting thing is true. I would be really afraid of a babysitter molesting my kid since I read that's really not too uncommon. Ugh, wish I could have a cabin and not have to pay shit and raise my kid there.

>>24457093
My genes are probably average, but either way, if I raised a good kid it would mean that 1. I added a good person to the world (I hope) and 2. That I'm not a complete and total fuckup.
>>
>>24457194
So you want a kid for selfish reasons cuz you're a selfish cunt? That's a recipe for disaster. If you're not chad you shouldn't be having kids. Their lives will not be pleasant.
>>
>>24456750
lol ill make a test after the child is born to be sure tho
>>
File: minion wedding.jpg (106 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
minion wedding.jpg
106 KB, 720x960
>wants a kid
>doesn't adopt

When will you failed normalshits just kill yourselves already?
>>
>>24456813
Because they know better than to just throw children at retards who have no money and feel accomplished just by dressing themselves.
>>
>>24457236
>want to prove myself by contributing a positive thing to the planet
>am a selfish cunt
If I was a selfish cunt I would just join up with a bank and jew people out of their money for the next 30 years

>>24457387
Being able to dress myself is a bigger accomplishment than the majority of trash that just fuck without condoms then ask the government for money to pay for their kids.
>>
>>24456222
dont forget all the chad dick you suck

whore
>>
>>24456233
you made me remember a story a girl i was seeing a while ago told me
She lives in a pretty small town. A girl she knew from her town married to a white dude gave birth to a black baby, the husband initial reaction was to assume the nursery had switched his baby, he made a fuss over the whole thing and the issue stretched for days up to the point where the people in the hospital told him that "his" baby was the only born in that nursery during that week.
Idk what he did after that, but the point here was that, the girl let the guy go through all that create problems for everybody instead of admiting right up front that she cheated.

>"but i only hooked up with him once"
this is what the girl said about the issue, as i was told

i thought that was pretty fucked
>>
>>24456066
>Want a kid
>be 22
>Studying
>$250k in savings/stocks and $1.2M in fund
>gf of 3 years want a kid aswell

Should i do it robots? I want a kid to go hiking with. Also i have enough money for 1
>>
>>24456222
I see you around here. May I ask what it is like?
>>
>>24458672
You should get more kids. The more siblings, the better.
>>
Ladies, The name is Dixie. Dixie Normous.
>>
>>24457436
>Being able to dress myself is a bigger accomplishment than the majority of trash that just fuck without condoms then ask the government for money to pay for their kids.

The government wants to pay for their kids so they eat more mcdonald's and shit their diapers faster. You on the other hand, you're lower than shit. You are a failed normie.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.