[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many friends do you have, i.e. people you actually meet occaisonally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
How many friends do you have, i.e. people you actually meet occaisonally outside of work, school etc.? I have two. It's better than nothing I guess. We don't hang out often but I still feel comfortable around them. Wish we had common intersts to do more stuff together tho.
>>
I have plenty of friends that all live out of state or on the other side of the state I live in. Where I'm at now? Currently 0. Rich christians sort of keep to their own.
>>
Zero, zilch, none.
>>
None, but it's mostly my fault.
>>

Not even internet friends.
>>
I have one that's like another brother to me. Everyone else is really more of a friend of his or of my family's
>>
One or zero. I really don't know. Last time I talked to them, it was rather ranty, and I promised that I would message them no more. They haven't really replied since, but I'm going to keep the promise.
>>
>>24455861
>>24455867
>>24455880
How do you deal with it? Do you have acquantances at least?
>>
>>24455779
3, but I live a few thousand miles away now
>>
>>24455928
I have schizoid personality disorder, so I deal with it just fine.

>Do you have acquantances at least?
Nope. I'm obviously a virgin as well.
>>
>>24455928
No acquantances. The only people I feel comfortable enough with to talk to are my two brothers, but even then we're not exactly "friends", we mostly just talk about video games. I say to myself that I would atleast rather have no friends than "friends" I don't have anything in common with.
>>
One (1)

Not sure whether I want more desu.
>>
Zero friends that I meet, only one that I talk to online sometimes. All my past friends from school has moved out of town and are no longer in contact with
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.