[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>26 >no car >no license >no prospects >no friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1446833643998.jpg (28 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1446833643998.jpg
28 KB, 720x720
>26
>no car
>no license
>no prospects
>no friends
>live at home
>in small ass town
Should I end it?
>>
>>24455664
nah, your life sounds pretty chill. always wanted to live in a small town
>>
>>24455664
I appreciate your picture anon, it's art. I'm being genuine desu. You should join the army.
>>
but you seem to have a gf. just go and get yourelf an entry level job, learn some skills over the internet, get certificates and switch to something better and you will be a successful man before 30.
>>
>>24456790
>housing
>food
>guns
get /fit/ and fuck boot chasing white trash bitches. For real anon you have nothing to lose, You'll be busy all the time and develop a positive mental state and a level of assertiveness that will better your life.
>>
File: 1429579287689.png (18 KB, 1316x1152) Image search: [Google]
1429579287689.png
18 KB, 1316x1152
>>24455664
>26
>car
>license
>prospects
>friends
>live with roommates
>still feel like killing myself
>>
>>24457715
that's when you know you're full retard
>>
>Tfw will never make op happy with my mouth
<3
>>
>25
>car
>shitty pizza job
>no prospects
>no friends
>live at home
>in big ass town

I dunno I probably will kill myself. I've already gone insane.
>>
>>24455664
same with me except that im 24 and have 1 friend

i ignore him most of the time since i really just don't give a shit.

I fucking hate having to leave my house for anything.
>>
>>24457852
Why do you hate us so much. I swear you eat our souls for the sheer amusement. If you said yes I wouldn't be upset.
>>
>>24456790
That's what I plan to do if I don't get my shit together by 22-23 (21 now)
>>
How do people in first world manage to fuck up this badly?
>>
>>24458183
by not simply having luck given to them like you normalfag cancers

p.s

fuck off
>>
>>24458183
increase in automated workforce= less "robot" jobs proved by the existence of "jobs" like streamers/youtubers, buzzfeed "writers".
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.