[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOD I FUCKIN HATE TRANNIES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1394371141892033.jpg (74 KB, 500x502) Image search: [Google]
1394371141892033.jpg
74 KB, 500x502
I have some ridiculous, over-the-top rage and hatred towards "transwomen." I fucking hate them so much. I wish I could just put them all in one crater and then fill the crater with hydrochloric acid and watch them dissolve.

Am I mentally ill? Why do I hate them so much?
>>
It's natural to be repulsed by men pretending to be women and mutilating their bodies
I don't know about acid, but I'd be happy if they all hung by their masculine necks
>>
>>24455565

Ok, well I guess it's not just me.
>>
I usually don't care for them either. I know of a few that did some awesome stuff like the one who did the Shining soundtrack though.

Most times though they just have a really narrow-minded maladjusted view of what it means to be a woman, or even a mature adult at all. They just think being female is an excuse to be a shitty person.
>>
Birth control pill chemicals get pissed out by women, into the water supply, they dont break down or get filtered effectively, malea drink it throughout their lives and here we are

A disgrace
>>
I am sick of them "self medding" - I can't believe kids can literally order this shit off the internet. Endocrinologists are *telling* people to do this, too! Psychology is a pseudo-science and people are so weak-minded they treat their therapist like a god. Transgender people are living in a delusional state, while getting a pat on the back from society for being "brave."

We *DO NOT* need 'trans rights' nor do we need to support trans people in any way. I am so sick of this shit.
>>
There are some trans women that aren't as bad as you think, OP. All the trans women I've met have depression or something, so I honestly do believe it's leans on the mental disability side, but if they want to have boobs, let them.

I do hate the stir more recently about this kinda stuff though
>http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/transgender-girl-says-rejected-straight-6857022?ICID=FB_mirror_main

I've ventured into guys, and honestly, this is practically satire. The fucking entitlement of this generation, jesus christ.
>>
>>24455746
Agree with you completely but endocrinologists are actually MDs, not psychologists.
>>
>>24455772
>The fucking entitlement of this generation, jesus christ.

Yeah, a lot of these problems have more to do with everyone just being a shitty entitled retard rather than anything that has to do with personal identity. What is the point of recreating yourself when you are still an annoying fucking idiot, tits or no tits.
>>
>>24455797

Right, I am aware... but how can any sane doctor say things like "Sure, buy female sex hormones online and take them. This is totally a great idea."
>>
Personally I don't mind them. what kind of annoys me is the entire bend over backwards to suit them mentality thats happening. equality is one thing but causing a huge scene and getting news stories wrote about being turned down is another.
>>
>gender is a social construct
>man transitions into "woman"
>starts acting like the most stereotypical woman ever
>>
>>24455812
I belive the process is actually not taking the actual hormones until the age of 18, but using hormone blockers to delay puberty until they can make their own decision. Which is still, I would say, is a frivilous and wreckless medical practice. They should be taking antipsychotics.
>>
>>24455885
Its the trans people that *don't* say gender is a social construct because it suits them in order to ride the stronk womyn gravy train. In doing so they rudely shitting on those who opt to not reinforce retarded outdated male/female dichtonomies and instead choose to try and reverse the social damage it has caused throughout human history.
>>
bumping for TRANSYMYNOGOOMYSODOMYISMY
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.