[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest fembots, would you date Dr.Eggman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: lESIQnB.jpg (12 KB, 521x533) Image search: [Google]
lESIQnB.jpg
12 KB, 521x533
Be honest fembots, would you date Dr.Eggman?
>>
I'd date fantasy Eggman if he was also more optimistic and happy.

Real eggy is not only ugly but also very depressing.
>>
File: Ian.jpg (24 KB, 374x500) Image search: [Google]
Ian.jpg
24 KB, 374x500
>>24455381
Still looks ugly as fuck.
>>
I'd probably date normal Eggman, I find his manner of speech to be charming.
He wouldn't like me very much though.
I estimate that 90% of people don't like me.
>>
File: what_the_fuck_nigga.png (27 KB, 352x482) Image search: [Google]
what_the_fuck_nigga.png
27 KB, 352x482
>>24455419
> this
I'm already depressed and have a morbid outlook in life.Why would I or anyone want to be with someone so jaded? How can you ever be happy with a partner like that?
I get that Eggman is a product of our shitty society but he'd be so much more attractive if he discusses ways to combat social normals rather than complain about them.
>>
>>24455381
Wow! How the hell... Super-Egg!!
>>
>>24455486
Wow, I don't even know what you look like and I already don't like you.
>>
>>24455577
eggman is fucking cool u idiot and hes gonna blow up off his rapping and hes gonna be like im up right now, and u suck right now
>>
>>24455663
Yes.
Much of what I type, even in sincerity, forces others on the internet into a blind rage.
I have an inherently repulsive personality.
>>
desu i look up to eggman as genetically superior

why did you guys photoshop him to look like an ugly normie?
>>
>>24455731

I would normally say that you're probably ugly and imagine it to be your bad personality, but if people hate you for shit you're TYPING, yeah, you're probably right. Lol.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind saying something like "don't worry anonette, I am in a very generous mood right now and you can dup your repulsive typings on me without me hating you" but I'm pretty sure that incels would just go "gb2reddit, pleb". :(
>>
>>24455858
I think it's immoral to condone internet autism
>>
>>24455858
I'm also quite ugly.
I don't really mind it as much as you'd think.
I enjoy my solitude, the few friends I managed to make long ago more often felt like burdens.

I converse anonymously, I meet face-to-face with members of my family, that's enough for me.
>>
>>24455957
That sounds depressing. Will you let us see what you look like though? Maybe your ugliness is a matter of effort and not something you're stuck with.
>>
File: diet-coke-women-logic_o_148101.jpg (34 KB, 600x441) Image search: [Google]
diet-coke-women-logic_o_148101.jpg
34 KB, 600x441
No.

He looks too good for me, i'm chubby and my face is not cute. But if you mean the other eggman than yes I probably would if he was sweet and liked me.
>>
>>24456092
>if he was sweet

bad news for you
>>
>>24455990
It would be depressing if I wanted the companionship of others, but often the disgust is mutual.
I can easily act as a wallflower, and often watch others interact. They seem to usually deceive, belittle, and torture one another for fun and social status.

My ugliness is standard, I am simply fat and lumpy with those blond eyebrows and eyelashes that make people look more like potatoes.
>>
>>24456250
Well, if you're content with that then good luck to ye.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.