[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You can't fuck attractive women unless you're a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (817 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
817 KB, 640x1136
>You can't fuck attractive women unless you're a 8+/10 Chad
>Personality doesn't mean anything if you're ugly

Robots btfo
>>
>Amber Rose
>attractive
>>
>>24455088
Amber rose looks so artificial, through and through
>>
This guy has fame and money which easily offsets his appearance and then some.

Try again, OP.
>>
What is that mannequin doing in the middle of a nightclub, and why is it holding a monkey?
>>
>>24455143
>This guy has fame and money
lmao

This woman used to dat a multi millionaire
I'd be surprised if this guy had 10 thousand in his bank account
>>
>>24455088
is that the deez nuts guy?
>>
>>24455126
she is very attractive
>>
>one guy got lucky
>everyone can get lucky

Does that mean everyone can win the lottery if they be themselves enough? Normies never cease to amaze me.
>>
>>24455088
welven is an incredibly popular meme

are you an incredibly popular meme? didnt fucking think so

i doubt she actually fucked him either but it doesnt change anything if she did.
>>
File: 1445529207857.jpg (782 KB, 1526x2616) Image search: [Google]
1445529207857.jpg
782 KB, 1526x2616
>bald woman
>attractive

since this thread is shit, rollan
>>
threadly reminder that face attractiveness and pussy feeling- goodness are not correlated
>>
>>24455764
Haha wow funny maymay i need to roll hope I get minion wizard!!!
>>
>>24455183
Looks can be deceiving anon.

Why not give him the benefit of a doubt?

Practice what you preach :^)
>>
>>24455917
>Looks can be deceiving anon.
He's produced no money making content except a few twitter advertisements
>>
>>24455088
That's the "deez nuts" guy, I think his name is like Welvin or something. Either way, he only ends up in situations like OP pic because he's basically famous. Vine and Worldstar have made this possible for him. The only reason people bother to interact with him is to be recognized.
>>
>>24455088
What the fuck is that creature hanging off her?
>>
>>24456531
That's the "deez nuts" guy
>>
>>24455764
roal
>>
>>24455764
rollz
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.