[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when did Franku turn so normie? I'm sad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
when did Franku turn so normie?
I'm sad
>>
>>24454585
He was always a normie you dumb fuck
>>
>>24454585
He always has been and always will continue to be an unfunny faggot that only 12 year olds and manchildren enjoy.
>>
File: bill.jpg (43 KB, 480x547) Image search: [Google]
bill.jpg
43 KB, 480x547
>>24454585
>normie

What makes him a normie? Besides, it's a character you aspie
>>
>>24454585
Does anyone actually think this guy was ever funny?

I went over to a friend's house a few weeks back and he played filthy frank videos over and over laughing hysterically. It's just a guy in tights acting like a redditor, what the fuck?
>>
>>24455409
A guy in my lecture theatre wears a shirt with pink guy on it.
>>
>>24455409
When I try to read between the lines, things like outright mentioning the Israeli apartheid, or comments on human condition and existentialist thoughts, together with the disgusting videos implies certain degree of surrendering to things that are beyond one's power. And if one is powerless, then the only power one has is over his own body, as shown with the puking. You cannot stop the imperialists taking over the world economically when you are alone, but you can puke on your friend. And he can puke on you. You can do various disgusting shit. But the stuff in videos is not as disgusting as the way people can be cruel to each other, how they can commit atrocities if it suits their ideology, or their greed.

tl;dr: the filthy frank videos are in my opinion expression of sadness
>>
>>24455409
>It's just a guy in tights acting like a redditor
Funny, I'd say he would be more comparable to old /b/.
>>
>>24455844
Old /b/ as in 2003 /b/?

When I got to 4chan in 2006 it was nothing like that.
>>
>>24454585
This crap is a disgusting shit that only scum likes.
>>
>>24455903
Nothing like what? Random stupid shit? Are you sure you went to /b/ at all?
>>
>>24455929
You're way oversimplifying things. The entire internet contains random stupid shit. /b/ and filthy frank are nothing alike.
>>
>>24455974
Then please tell me what /b/ is like.
>>
File: 1445470327603.jpg (8 KB, 250x178) Image search: [Google]
1445470327603.jpg
8 KB, 250x178
I only laughed my ass off at both cake videos where they vomited all over eachother and George was losing his mind. It reminds me of friends that I never had. Other than that it's fairly mediocre.
>>
>>24455985
Impalpable imo
>>
His videos cure my depression.

I'm not even kidding. When I feel like shit, I just watch one of his videos and I'm reminded not to take life so seriously.
>>
File: 1448003188280.png (40 KB, 490x590) Image search: [Google]
1448003188280.png
40 KB, 490x590
You have to be 18 to browse this site.

sage
>>
I thought his vomit cake and rat soup videos were pretty funny. His other stuff is stupid though.
>>
>>24455974
Nigga what?

Filthies humor is fucking /b/ teir to the max. You people are god damn denial if you think it isn't

That being said Franku is a fucking normie
>>
>>24456090
same, i shamelessly love the dude
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.