[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i am 20 and a junior please kill me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: z4jiZis.jpg (33 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
z4jiZis.jpg
33 KB, 600x450
i am 20 and a junior please kill me
>>
>>24454350
I wish I could, anon, believe me
>>
what do you mean by "junior"
>>
>>24454350
>tfw graduated highschool at 16 because of changing schools in different hemispheres twice
>tfw still a neet
>>
>>24454350
You look the love child of the lead singer of slipknot and 1999 Justin Timberlake.
>>
>>24454350
in...in high school?
>>
>>24454989
yes. I dropped out of elemantry school in 4th grade, for 7 years, they didn't let me come back and put me straight to grade 9 highschool
>>
>>24455048
How did you drop out of 4th grade?
>>
>>24455061
I simply did not attend school??
>>
>>24454350

Some people just aren't fit for highschool.

fastrack a(n) GED and get into tradeschool fgt
>>
I'm 21 and in what's the equivalent of the last year of high school. Feels fucking pathetic man, but at least I'm doing something.
>>
>>24455073
Where do you live? I think in the US, your parents would be arrested for that or you'd be forced to go to school.
>>
>>24455085
>a(n) GED
>a(n)

Wot? Why?
>>
22 year old drop out here.

Everyday that goes by I hope I don't wake up.
>>
I knew a fat asian guy in 12th grade who was like 20. He was kind of slow but not enough to be in slow classes.
>>
>>24454350

Just get a GED and go to community college or trade school.
>>
>>24455134

General equivalency, or whatever you call it in your bumfuck part of the world. In canada and US though, it's called a G.E.D

It's testing for people who left highschool without a diploma.
>>
File: 1433722397455.png (191 KB, 426x628) Image search: [Google]
1433722397455.png
191 KB, 426x628
>18
>never got cap and gown, didnt go to graduation
>havent applied to college
>still haven't gone to the school to get my diploma
>>
>>24455179

Yeah, dumb Asians exist, believe it or not.
>>
>>24455247
You're acting like this is some unusual thing and you're too late.

Fuck off, kid.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.