[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't girls like virgins?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1393651522344.png (133 KB, 511x511) Image search: [Google]
1393651522344.png
133 KB, 511x511
Why don't girls like virgins?
>>
They think we're creepy and after we've had sex with them we'll turn them into a lamp shade.
>>
Women can't think for themselves, and seek someone to think for them. This applies to sex, child rearing, financial decisions, etc.

As a virgin, you are unproved in the arena, so to speak, and are less desirable. Just lie and say that you're experienced, if you sell it, she'll believe you. Because she wants to believe you.

Dating is just a de-escalating series of lies about yourself. It's pure salesmanship.
>>
>>24454219
being a virgin is a sign that nobody wants to even drunkenly fuck you, or resort to you to lose their virginity, let alone take time out of their life to get to know you and hang out and have fun and do things together
>>
>>24454219
Women are just afraid that you'll act like a clingy faggot, which all of you inevitably would.
>>
>>24454586
but I don't like lying
>>
I was a handholdless virgin until a year ago. But I did a shit ton of exercise, and lost weight. Finally get first kiss.
>She goes for kiss, and being autist, I didnt really know exactly how to reciprocate
>"Anon, is this your first kiss?"
>"Yea..."
>"I thought you were like, Mr experienced"
Anyways, thats the last time I kissed someone.
I guess somehow I cast this phaux chad image that she was into, then when it came down to it I was just a beta fuck.
>>
>>24454219
The same reason jobs don't like inexperience training and development is costly as fuck
>>
>>24455327
Honestly, this is how most girls are. They won't know you're a virgin unless you tell them. Even if you do, they'll still probably fuck you if you're not autistic.
>>
>>24454219
Instincts tell them that you are not a desirable mat.
>>
>>24455114
Honesty gets you shunned as you are typically the only honest one and others will lie to slander you and make you look like a liar anyway. But I feel you. Even while being shunned I find some peace knowing I was always honest but knowing the world runs in lies makes me incredibly depressed and I struggle with suicide on a daily
>>
>>24454219
Must be the times or maybe looks were a factor for me though I doubt it. While I was still a virgin I wore a purity ring and was sought after by 3 girls at once. Possibly more. But once I lost my virginity it all stopped
>>
Why don't guys like women who fucked 999 different guys?
>>
>>24454219
Why don't you like yourself?
>>
>>24455673
Do you want to share your toothbrush with 999 people?
>>
>>24455673
Because it means you are easy and therefore more likely to cheat
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.