[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels and Frogs: Sunday Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: qwIo4Cz.jpg (57 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
qwIo4Cz.jpg
57 KB, 614x389
Good afternoon/evening, robots. The F&F is open again tonight, you all know the drill by now.

A few reminders to show ID, there's a deck for smokers on the second floor and if you get dubs, trips, etc. your drink is free.

As a special, wagekeks have their first drink on the house, it's not like you were going to particularly enjoy getting up on a weekday to go to work anyway.

I'll be courteous and get something started in the jukebox too, I love me some Tom Waits.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny3K8Dqth1M

I'm starting to buckle down for another long, cold, dark, lonely winter. How are you bunch all doing?
>>
>>24454167
Get me a rye on the rocks, chief.

I'm just so alone. My emotional life is shattered, my youth is fleeing me, and I can't face all the shit I have to do in the next few years, especially when I have no-one and nothing to do it with. I think I'm close to the edge.
>>
>>24454234

Are you me? I'm the exact same way, I've been cruising through life on autopilot for months now and it has been taking a serious toll on my sanity.

A rye on the rocks is the least I can do, friend. Enjoy.
>>
>>24454329
It's a rough life when you're this battered and bruised from your childhood and adolescense. A dog can only take so many kicks, you know? One too many, you get someone like me. Can't function. Barely thinks. Next to unconscious and completely unfeeling, empty, shattered.

Ah, well. Here's to us.
>>
Whisky Old Fashioned, please.
I don't want to get up tomorrow. I should study right now but eh.
>>
>>24454485

I don't have it quite as bad as you, but yes there are days where functioning becomes back-breaking work. It's only going to get worse for me as winter comes along so.. cheers, friend.

>>24454600

Checked. Enjoy the whiskey, friend. Believe me, I want to just sleep through tomorrow morning as much as you do.
>>
>>24454485
I can relate to this unfortunately. I think about self-improvement but whats the point? The damage has already been done and the trauma will follow you with every breath ti'll you rot in the ground.
>>
>>24454167
Hey again, barkeep. You got a shot of wild turkey? If not, just give the strongest you have.

I tried to flirt with people yesterday, the first time with someone I knew until I just...snapped. She said no of course, and afterwards I just hit on complete strangers. Even some men for fuck's sake, all to find some small validation of "Yeah, I'd love to go out with you sometime!". I didn't get it, not once. What is even the point of living?
>>
Gin and tonic please, mate.
I got dumped last December and now almost a year later I'm still depressed as shit. I spend my weekends shitposting and playing vidya. I want to join a gym and start meeting grills on tinder but I just don't have it in me anymore desu senpai.
>>
Rum and coke for me tonight. I just need something sweet to start and then I'll just sip out of the bottle. It's gonna be a long night...
>>
File: glen.jpg (162 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
glen.jpg
162 KB, 2000x1000
>post bait
>someone responds politely disagreeing
Is this what it means to be human?
>>
>>24455822

Checked. It's hard coming up with a point to keep goign sometimes, isn't it?

>>24456002

Wild Turkey is one of my favorites, good taste. The point of living is such a vague question, we make our own purpose.. even if in some fringe cases, purposelessness becomes that purpose. It's a funny world.
>>
>>24456004

Coming right up. Don't bother with Tinder grills, doesn't get any more vapid, shallow, entitled, etc. than them. I still suggest going to the gym and getting as much self improvement as you can. It's at least a start.

>>24456050

Don't know what rum you've been drinking that is sweet, when I think sweet I think bourbon. Rum and coke coming right up though, enjoy.
>>
>>24454167
Bartender, spiced rum, neat, if you please.

I've realised the degree I'm doing was a mistake, I'm $8000 in debt at 19 years old, and since I've been disappointed by nearly every big vista release this year, I'm running out of things to live for.

I've been talking to a grill on tinder but I'm too autistic to meet her in person. Oh well. At least I'll always have the F&F.
>>
>>24456123
Maybe you're right, I just feel like getting the whistle wet, not really looking for a gf but if I get one that's great
>>
I'm a piece of shit guys. I became normie enough to get a girlfriend, and then she dumped me, and now I can't even call myself a robot anymore.

I don't know who I am anymore. Not a robot. Not a normie. Not a "cyborg". Still KV. Just feel like shit all the time.
>>
>>24456123
I meant the coke was supposed to be sweet to take a bit of the edge off. Not that I even really feel it anymore... Women are good at making sure that happens.
>>
>>24456086
Bruh im so fucked up that at the tender age of 25 my posture is so destroyed that I've started to breathe through my fucking mouth because barely any air gets in through my nose and my sinuses are completely clear. If I can't even get adequate amounts of oxygen to the brain I can't even begin to start thinking of a point to keep going on, I'm literally becoming a fucking vegetable.
>>
>>24456152
Vidya* not vista.
>>
>>24456152

Yeah, at least we'll always have the F&F. What are you studying in that wound up being a mistake for you? Tell us about it.

>>24456174

Fair enough, anon. Still, trying to use Tinder to wet your whistle seems like an exercise in futility unless you're Chad.

>>24456183

Is a cyborg not one who drifts between the worlds of normies and robots? And if you're a KV that fits the cyborg bill perfectly. I'll pour you a scotch, sounds like you could use it.

>>24456193

This is true. If you're pouring in enough coke that the drink becomes sweet, that's more coke than what I usually put in myself. Tell you what, next time you want a rum & coke i'll throw it together exactly your way.
>>
>>24456152
>degree was a mistake
>massively in debt

I know this feeling. Look man just try and complete your degree. Now that you're in there you might as well push through and get the damn certificate. A decent pass won't even take that much work.
>>
>>24456183
>get a girlfriend
>Still KV
The fuck... You're a robot.
>>
File: 1446003718937.jpg (1019 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446003718937.jpg
1019 KB, 1920x1080
I really enjoy those threads. Thanks Op, here, have a qt.
>>
File: 0vlsDiJj8OMSA6BQIom8UrG5g6E.jpg (122 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
0vlsDiJj8OMSA6BQIom8UrG5g6E.jpg
122 KB, 1024x683
Hey Based Barkeep, is it okay if I play the piano for a bit?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-11-03-18h28m31s497.png (177 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-11-03-18h28m31s497.png
177 KB, 640x480
>>24456323
I'm down with you. This is comfy as fuck. Even it looking like somebody else's nightmare.
>>
>>24456278
Film school. I love movies (without being pretentious if you can believe it) but maybe that's not enough to want to do it for a living. I'm surrounded by insufferable pseudo-intellectual feministas and keks who's naivete made them believe that they were amazing.

Add on top of that that the university lied to us about how many people had applied for the course, and it just becomes a shit show.

On the plus side, I dropped my gym membership and bought the equipment that I normally gravitate towards to have in my bedroom. It works really well for me. If there are any robots out there who want to join a gym but don't have the motivation, just buy some equipment to have at home so it's right there.

Wonderful rum, by the way, barkeep. The quality of this establishment never fails to blow me away.
>>
>>24456278
Thanks.

>>24456308
I don't know. When you're having coffee with an attractive girl who is sane and is into you, and you talk about this and that, and you're not nervous, and you're both laughing and flirting... can you still be a robot after that? I was on cloud nine the whole three weeks we dated. She was so perfect and we had so many good times during that.

So I never got laid, or made out, or anything like that. Still a KV but damn it, I experienced some things that I don't think a robot will ever get to. It was just as good as I expected having a gf would be like.
>>
>>24456292
I agree. I've thought about giving up but sticking with it seems like the best way to go forward.
>>
>>24456438
What was your degree?
>>
>>24456438
Good man. You'll make it, and I pray God so will I, I'm going back to college in January (I'm scares shitless.)
>>
>>24456475

Film school. I should have done History (I love it), engineering or something science related.
>>
>>24456540
What are you doing at your college?

Are you in the U.S.? Is it a bit of a crazy situation over there at colleges right now (I'm ausfag)
>>
>>24456323

How'd you know I was a sucker for redheads?

>>24456342

Sing us a song, you're the piano man.

>>24456356

GG Allin, interesting choice in pictures.
>>
>>24456410

No problem, anon. Honestly, the pseudo intellectuals are commonplace in post-secondary anywhere you go. Hell, my campus despite being one of the saner ones out there still has posters on affirmative consent and a "queer space" that I could fuck with rather easily.

>>24456433

Checked.

That's almost undeniably cyborg or failed normie territory. But tell you what, if you can do it once you can almost certainly do it again. I got faith in you.
>>
File: piano-bar.jpg (40 KB, 500x416) Image search: [Google]
piano-bar.jpg
40 KB, 500x416
>>24456608
I can't sing, but here's something
Sorry for the mistakes, I haven't rehearsed that song that much
http://vocaroo.com/i/s06aQTqzR0on
>>
>>24456670
Alright, if you guys say so, you sly bastards.
Anyway, I gotta head out. It's been good, later gents.
>>
>>24456590
I'm a bong but I say college because the maximum amount of posters will understand what I'm talking about.

I do American Literature, which sounds very prescriptive but is really just a generalized arts/humanities degree. I can even take languages if I want to. Fairly open if I can get past this next term (I spoke to a senpai about it and he told me the term I'm on now is widely regarded as the hardest and least rewarding.)

How about yourself? I don't know much about Aus Collegel system, but a transfer student who's from there told me it's tougher.
>>
File: 1385356149989.jpg (11 KB, 320x272) Image search: [Google]
1385356149989.jpg
11 KB, 320x272
>>24456744

Take care, anon. Nice dubs, by the way.

>>24456755

Checked those dubs.

Is it true that Aus colleges have programs on shitposting and bringing the bantz?

>>24456695

I loved the effect of the crowd of people around you, that was a really nice touch. Post more in future threads if you can.
>>
>>24456278
I appreciate it trusty barkeep, my only friend. You always make the drink I NEED, even if it's not what I want. Here's to you! Also, you always listen to our problems, you should share some with us!
>>
I'd like hot chocolate with cream please and lots of sugar.. Here is my id!

I need it, p-pls..
I will be in the corner.
>>
File: The_Golden_Ticket.jpg (49 KB, 763x453) Image search: [Google]
The_Golden_Ticket.jpg
49 KB, 763x453
>>24454167
Just some tonic is fine. Ever since I was 13 I've just known my reason of death will be murder at a young age. Mostly in a massacre. I was convinced that it was going to be a school shooting, but when I graduated college last year it left me confused. Will I end up going back to a school and being killed there? Then this year I got the opportunity to work in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. For the past few months I've been so excited, but then the terrorist attack in Paris happened and it raised my suspicion. What if they're going to attack the parade? It shook me up, but then what really set me off was the threat video ISIS released that targeted NYC.

This is it, you guys. I'm going to die on Thanksgiving along with other innocent people. This is the end for me. The past week has been really rough, all I can think about is that I reached the end. 22 years old. Sure I have the option to not go, but it's this feeling that I'm supposed to even though I don't want to.

I'm slipping into depression and just trying to appreciate my last few days on this earth while I can.

Picture is related, my entrance ticket to work in the parade.

Been listening to this song all day.
"I don't believe men are born to be killers, I don't believe that the world can't be saved"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCXKVwcQVek
>>
>>24456670
That's true. It's pretty disappointing actually, I'm no stormfag, but I've never been more afraid of actually saying what I think than at university.
>>
>>24456912

Hey no problem, mate. I'm just doing my job.

If you want my problems though, I don't have anything close to the level of what I've seen robots post in these threads and others.

>tfw no gf
That's pretty much it, plus some stress with school and another cold, dark, lonely winter coming around for us Canadanons like I mentioned in the OP.

The problem with shitskins, mudslimes and SocJus being so pervasive in the west is a common issue we can all rally around in a sense, so I don't bother counting that.
>>
>>24454167
Good morning Barkeep!

Slide me a stiff one on the rocks please.
I just woke up and feel sick as all hell, but at the very least my working week is over and i have got a three day weekend coming, hoping i will feel better soon! Cheers!
>>
Whatever kills the most brain cells, please.

Staring at the end of another year with nothing to show for it.
>>
>>24456755
I see.

Yeah, it's fairly difficult, and I'd rather attend somewhere overseas, but it is expensive as fuck and I'm pretty much cut off from my parents financially speaking now.

I actually used to live in the states and wanted to go to college there, but again, I don't want to be embroiled in debt. My course is actually a lot cheaper than most of the selection out there.
>>
>>24456981

Sounds like diabetes in a cup. Regardless, enjoy it.

>>24456992

If not some ISIS attack then if you want a self-fulfilling prophecy you should go to a Black Friday sale.

Did you hear about an alleged plan to attack a WWE game in.. Atlanta I believe it was?

>>24457008

Yes, this is a huge problem in academia now. If you say anything that disagrees with the status quo it's chaos for you. But what do I know? I'm a white man who was born with a penis and is totally comfortable having said penis, i'm just a horrible bigot.

>>24457047

You're in a terribly good mood for somebody feeling sick. I ain't complaining though, enjoy the drink. After you're done, guzzle down some water and put on a lot of layers, that might do you some good.
>>
>>24456992
Whatever you do, just don't hurt anybody. Sadness should never be spread, if it can be helped.
>>
>>24454167
I'll take a rum and coke.

I'm looking for a Christmas present for the girl I love.

all I want for Christmas is for her to love me back
>>
>that feel when dad died at young age, your mom has epilepsy and you're going trough college while she's trying to scrounge as much money as she can to help you and make you happy because she's the only thing she has after the war and you were very poor when you were young so she wants to make up your lost childhood with all that she can
>that feel when dad was 68 when you were born and it was kind a defining point in your life because everyone saw you and your dad as a weirdo and also saw him as a pedophile, but he was actually a highly intelligent man that had too much love for his age and ushered you, a child that's probably not his, into his caring arms and showed you the starts late at night
>that feel when all of the shit you went trough as a person is tumbling on top of you in the worst time possible
>that feel when you hate yourself because you made your mom's and dad's life shit just because you were born even though they love you with all their hearts
>that feel when after all of this, you didn't find strength to go on in all of this, but are actually just a huge fucking depressing disappointment that is actually incapable of functioning normally and you want to cry but you can't
>>
>>24457035
Where about in Canada. I mean, I'm moving to France in less than a year so we'll likely never meet but Southern Ontario here.
>>
>>24457221
Fuck anon, that's tough. Have a drink on me.
>>
File: new-york-city-subway.jpg (189 KB, 1200x945) Image search: [Google]
new-york-city-subway.jpg
189 KB, 1200x945
>ywn be a latchkey kid growing up in NYC in the 70s
>ywn explore the city and indulge in degeneracy with your bros everyday
>ywn go to clubs and experience the bustling nightlife music scene
>ywn ride the sketchy subway home late at night
>>
>>24457062

Moonshine coming up.

>>24457164

Can't help you find a good present. I can help you with a glass of rum and coke that seemingly has no bottom.

>>24457224

Define Southern, I'm a little around a half hour directly north of Toronto.
pls be gril
>>
>>24457125
Eh, thanks doc. Just keep the glass topped up, how about some of them greasy bar peanuts? Salt and electrolytes and all. I may be feeling miserable, but that's no excuse to come in here and act like a cunt, you know what i mean? Tough luck. It will get better. I hear snow is coming. I don't want to deal with that at all. Seen anything unusual around these parts lately? There sure is a lot of police out on the streets today.
>>
File: 1447395088596.gif (967 KB, 500x264) Image search: [Google]
1447395088596.gif
967 KB, 500x264
>>24457126
I'm not, I've been isolating myself from my friends and family because I just want to be alone. At work I get told "Have a great Thanksgiving!" and it makes my heart sink. How will my coworkers take it?

>>24457125
No I didn't hear, but almost three million people ATTEND the parade every year with forty million watching. I'm surprised this hasn't happened sooner. It's funny, I'm supposed to have work on Black Friday. Let's see about that
>>
cheapest whisky you got. also a pack of smokes. I'm on a very important case right now and the stress is too real.
>>
>>24454167
Beer please barkeep. How are you doing? I'm feel pretty down. been neet for year now. Actually. I think I'd like to be a barman but I have no experience and I don't think we have any bar tending schools in my country.
>>
>>24457263
I'm like in the asshole in Windsor (area). I'm not a gril, I'm actually running to France from the grils in this area because I've had enough.

>implying they'll accept my Visa request
>implying my limited finances won't LITERALLY kill me because no home/food

Oh well, better than dealing with the grief of losing someone I never had at all desu.
>>
>>24457259
>ywn be a part of a freelancing, multicultural, all embracing army of mercenaries trying to keep the scum out of the subways

Why the fuck live?
>>
>>24457062
>Staring at the end of another year with nothing to show for it.

Me too bro.
>>
I really want a gf
>>
>>24457302

Speaking of police, the city police have been clamoring around campus what with someone being shot in the back last Tuesday within sneezing distance of the campus proper. But tangent aside, sure enjoy the peanuts. Just don't go waving them around, this place is enough of a health and safety liability having the damn things.

>>24457304

My condolences, friend. I can't imagine what it's like to work in retail on Black Fridays.

>>24457305

We don't sell smokes, but I can sure as hell get you a whiskey.
>>
File: SpmKoAE.jpg (48 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
SpmKoAE.jpg
48 KB, 853x480
Is this a great fuckin movie or what?

Jesus I just find myself rewatching this every half year and everytime its fucking amazing. Such great atmosphere.
>>
>>24457318

How do you deal with being a NEET? Once in a blue moon my parents go out and leave me to run the house on my own for a day or two and it's excruciatingly boring. I couldn't do that full time at all.

>>24457321

Grils in the GTA as well are just shit. But you learn to live I suppose, what will you even do in France?
>>
What's keeping everybody going right now?

Fallout 4 was for me for a while. It's a little bit disappointing but fun nevertheless. Looking forward to Star Wars now but scared that it won't live up to my expectations either.

Another rum when you have a moment, thanks Barkeep.
>>
>>24457405
>How do you deal with being a NEET?

By spending as much time drunk as possible.
>>
>>24457405
I speak French fluently so language is no object in this case. I kind of want to live in a small-ish city at first and try to find work so that I can finish my university degree. Once obtaining citizenship, I'd like to either work for the Republique. If that doesn't pan out, I'd likely just work in an office or something, maybe for NATO or maybe for the EU (I'm a political Science major) and eventually move out to a small village where I could possibly open up some sort of restaurant or bar. It's probably a pipe dream, but it's all I can cling to anymore. I haven't told anyone yet, well except you guys.
>>
>>24457417
>What's keeping everybody going right now?
Mostly the negative effect my suicide would have. Aside from that... nothing really comes to mind.
>>
File: Rome_Sack1527_01_full.jpg (25 KB, 525x350) Image search: [Google]
Rome_Sack1527_01_full.jpg
25 KB, 525x350
>>24454167
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8K0mbG5UW4
Whats going on lads.
Went for a run, but I feel like shit and I have a stomach ache, so im just going to lift for the next few days.
Are you skeleton JW?
>>
>>24457078
Interesting life you got there.

In any case, good luck with the degree. It sounds like your best option is to forge ahead and cleave a path for yourself, no matter how messy it gets remember to rely on your guts and your head. I think you'll be alright.

>>24457221
Christ.

>>24457417
Yeah Fallout 4 is somewhat keeping me, and I'm trying my hand at properly writing a novel. It's slow, but I think I have something, so maybe one day soon I'll have a manuscripts and I can maybe and try get it published.
>>
>>24457417
Looking forward to harvesting my plants (weed lmao) and going home for xmas. That is long term though. Short term I am motivated to do schoolwork because I don't want to disappoint the people who are working on shit with me.

>>24457405
I'll have a white russian b/c I just watched the Big Lebowski for the first time and it made me very thirsty.
>>
>>24457417
Drunk, nothing is within walking distance.
>>
>>24454167
Hey Keep, here's my ID. I'll have a black coffee. Lately, ive been thinking about how innocence seems to be dead. The Internet used to be a place where people made content for fun, now it's all monetized, same with vidya. I don't know if it's me or if things are tmreally getting worse.
>>
>>24457534
Fate only smiles to the wise,
who put themselves aside
Who are ready to die, embrace the form
of honor in its purest form,
the honor of dying,
as you're holding the sword

Fight!
Like the last man in the night,
holding the front alone, and the
Fear!
Shall be no more if the one's prepared
to hold the sword
Hold the sword!

Fuark
>>
>>24457345
>even in here nobody talks to me
(you)
>>
>>24457367
Mh, i see what you mean about them peanuts. Is that a tooth in there? Ah well. This town is going to hell in a handbasket. Just the other day i saw what looked like a hobo at the side of the road, all turned blue and shit. People just kept walking by. I suppose it's the way of things though. Nobody really cares anymore. Everyone caught up in their own problems. Ah shit, i think i just ate the tooth.
>>
>>24457417
Playing guitar. The good thing about an instrument is no matter how good you get, you can always learn more. That should stave off suicide for another couple of years.
>>
>>24457384
Not for insects it's not.
>>
>>24457579
Everybody wants a gf. You have 2 options:
1.Get a gf.
2.Remove desire to have a gf
>>
>>24457417

Of course, coming right up. What keeps me going is knowing the devastation I'd bring if I killed myself, and a sliver of hope that I can at least eventually live a life of security and routine in an echo chamber of a bachelor pad.

>>24457471

You're right about being a pipe dream but that doesn't mean you shouldn't at least try to go for it. Godspeed with your endeavor.

>>24457544

Checked, enjoy the free shitskin Russian.

>>24457552

Vidya has *always* been monetized. The only thing that has changed is the degree. I can't say the same for the internet because I just flat out don't know though.

>>24457579

Here's your (You), I didn't catch you with all the other patrons here tonight.
>>
>>24456570
What kind of history do you like familla?
>>
>>24457564
So, Jesus was wrong. Is that what you're trying to imply?
>>
>>24457611
I chose option 2 and the quality of my life has increased significantly
>>
I'm getting this weird bullshit where I wake up in the morning, put my clothes on, get ready to go, and then leave.

And then I wake up, it's the weirdest shit. My dreams are giving me the full experience of waking up, getting dressed, etc, all while I'm still asleep.
>>
>wanted to get uni shit done
>read a total of 3 (three) pages

what's the quickest way to get drunk and/or die
>>
>>24457615
I mean, living in France can't possibly be THAT much different than in Canada. I'm just mostly worried that not being a native Frenchman, or European that I won't be able to work within their government structure. As far as I know, that's not the case. It seems like so long as you prove allegiance and become a citizen, you are given full opportunity, but we all know that just because it SAYS that doesn't mean it's 100% true and not ripe with 'corruption', for lack of a better term.
>>
>>24457615
Should've phrased that better. I meant that vidya balanced the monetization. It seems that you don't actually need to make a good game for it sell, you just need to spend alot on marketing. They're probably lots of examples of that back then but it seems to be alot more noticiable now.
>>
>>24454167
Hey guy, I'll have a shot of jack and a tall beer. Hows business?
>>
>>24457707
>to get drunk

chug half a bottle of rum or something as strong as it at once
>die
exit bag?
>>
File: 1445971184092.jpg (64 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1445971184092.jpg
64 KB, 482x427
I don't even drink. I'm feeling really low right now though, I can't sleep, I have a tonne of work to do and I have no relief from any of this suffering.
Why am I still here?
>>
>>24457648

Something in my head stops me from just flat out picking option 2 and being done with it, I don't know what it is. I know for a fact that I'd be better off not caring and whatnot and despite that I still want a gf. Feels bad, brobots.

>>24457683

That's interesting. I have highly realistic dreams like that as well, except they're usually of events that occur later that day.

>>24457709

Consider having to live around a whole hell of a lot of refugees and the like. Also French culture is likely a whole hell of a lot different, after some acclimation it won't be much different sure but until then it might come as a shock to you. Still, best of luck.

>>24457733

Nice double dubs, friend. Yes, vidya has become more reliant on marketing than on content, you're absolutely right there. That's what's been happening as of late.
>>
>>24457774
Meh, I'd have to deal with refugees in Canada too. Besides, where better to be than in the birthplace of the racewar?
>>
>>24457624
I've kind of moved from the history of England (before and after the Normans) and am now reading Thomas Asbridge's book on the Crusades.

Such an interesting period of history. Imagine, hundreds of thousands of Franks (now French) who would never usually step 50 miles outside their front door, marching a east, through countless boarders to the Holy Land, conquering through Syria, Palestine and Jerusalem in the name of Christianity. They were some brutal motherfuckers. Seems like we are getting the pointy end of that same mentality today from radical Islam.
>>
Hey bartender. It's me again. Give me your strongest. I need it. Just a whole bottle and a couple cigars would be nice.
>>
>>24457767

Good question, anon. Why are we all still here?

>>24457834

True, with Trudeau opening the floodgates it's only a matter of time before Canada becomes shitskin central all the same. Thanks for the chuckle though, living in the birthplace of the race war would be interesting for sure.
>>
>>24457903
I'm the dead head from earlier btw
>>
>>24457912
Dans la rue avec nous! Vive la France!
>>
>>24457893
I did a module of the First Crusade, really interesting, and brutal, stuff.
>>
>>24457912
Doesn't Trudeau want an initial 25k refugees (basically dunecoons and assorted other lowlifes, not even all syrians) and then 1k a fucking day after that? Hilarious, the dumb motherfucker doesn't realize that he will literally turn wherever he tries to settle these animals into a fucking wasteland. There are already too many for the authorities to deal with in America, the fucking utilities aren't capable. I can't imagine what it's going to be like with double the immigration at half the gdp.

Not that I can talk. I'm british and we're getting 20k as well, but at least it's going to be staggered over a few years. Our Prime Minister took the least c_ucked road he could I think.
>>
>>24457945

Oh welcome back. I can't get you cigars but I can get you moonshine. That shit burns though.

>>24457975

Voulez vous coucher avec moi?

>>24458011

>dunecoons
kek

Yeah, that was a really dumb move on his end. I'm all for giving people losing their homes and shit to war and terrorism a place to stay, but not only can't western societies tell the difference between refugees and "migrants" - opportunists who take advantage of chaos for free shit - but we conflate the two which is even worse. It's going to be a circus, that's for certain.

Nice dubs, by the way.
>>
>>24457983
To be fair, the Seljuk Turks were brutal as well, attacking unarmed Christian peasants walking to Jerusalem during the Peoples Crusade.

Peter the Hermit was such a cheeky lil cunt
>>
>>24456992
>Ever since I was 13 I've just known my reason of death will be murder at a young age.
How do you know that?
>>
>>24458072
Give me your best
>>
>>24458072
Lol. I very much enjoy talking to you barkeep, even if I don't want to sleep with you. I don't know how grills don't like you senpai.
>>
I went outside for the first time in two weeks to go grocery shopping with my parent.

started feeling panicky at the second place we stopped at, started getting tired too even though lol nothing wrong other then anxiety.

Its slowly going away now but holy shit. I'd take one of my benzos the doctor prescribed me but I don't want to become dependent on them.

I feel fucking useless though, I can't find a job. Pretty sure my psychologist thinks I'm okay enough to be able to work, thus making it so I can't get exempt from this thing I have to do otherwise I lose my food benefits. and the stuff I have to do is causing me anxiety. The only person I like lives on another continent and we're both so poor we're never going to be able to meet.

Lets just say lots of things are going wrong and I hurt a lot.
>>
>>24458075
Oh yeah they were.
>you will never march with your fellow Christians to the Holy Land, slaughtering Jews and Muslims on the way

Why even live?
>>
>>24458098
No clue really. I think after being forced to watch a Columbine documentary in only 8th grade I felt like that was my fate
>>
>>24458125
...is your waifu Kuroneko

if so fucking kek, caught you r9k shitposting
>>
>>24458219

what the fuck is a Kuroneko?

I haven't watched any anime since JJBA:Stardust Crusaders ended.
>>
>>24458253
Thank god. No worries my man thought you were someone else. Your story matches a friend of mine's to an odd degree.
>>
>>24456992
What will you do if you don't die on Thanksgiving?
>>
>>24458287
I...am..oddly curious about this.

>inb4 your friend lives in a small town in a shitty area.
>>
>>24458123

Not yet you don't.
>I don't know how grills don't like you senpai.
I don't either but.. they don't. It's an abstract kind of feel, isn't it?

>>24458119

You know I always do, m80. Enjoy the moonshine.
>>
>>24458338
I feel the same way, perhaps French girls will like my Canadian exoticness?
>>
>>24458368

If they do then you go and make us proud, get your ticket out of this cesspit we call an imageboard. And if not, well we always need agents for the beta uprising across Europe.
>>
>>24458333
Mate lives in a town, not particularly small, but he's an aussie whereas I'm a brit. We basically like each other and almost noone else but we both have our issues. Other than that your two stories are fucking identical
>>
>>24458438
Hey, don't taint my online image with that! I still have to apply for citizenship!
>>
>>24458511

Nice dubs, m9. Relax though, no normie takes the idea of the beta uprising seriously, you'll be just fine.
>>
>>24458338
Thx m9
>>
File: 1447396324967.jpg (144 KB, 1100x599) Image search: [Google]
1447396324967.jpg
144 KB, 1100x599
>>24458306
I will probably go straight into my room and start crying with happiness. To be honest f-a-m if I survive this then my fear of death will finally be gone. It'll be the greatest thanksgiving I ever had, i'd never thought i'd be so happy to taste a turkey in my life. I also have a first date the day before thanksgiving which is making me sweat a bit, I can't just cancel on him but I don't want him to get too close to me just in case.

Pray for me, robots.
>>
>>24458654
>I can't just cancel on him
>him
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>driving
>radio stations are already playing christmas music

what the fuck
>>
>>24458728
Consdiering her name is Brianna, you could have posted that about 50 posts ago.
>>
File: 1445908513006.jpg (44 KB, 500x640) Image search: [Google]
1445908513006.jpg
44 KB, 500x640
>>24458728
>>24456992

The first picture I posted didn't already give it away?
>>
File: le top kek meme frog.png (147 KB, 400x383) Image search: [Google]
le top kek meme frog.png
147 KB, 400x383
Tried to binge watch two films in a row but when i stopped outside to take a piss and get refreshments my mom was sitting there drunk agaiin watching shit right next to my room on the ironing room TV, we talked for a bit and then she went downstairs again and got even more drunk

Lel i'm off to bed now, hopefully the new week will be less fucked up than the previous ones
>>
File: 1409279684348.jpg (111 KB, 600x905) Image search: [Google]
1409279684348.jpg
111 KB, 600x905
Give me whatever's good. Does university ever get better? I'm in my Freshman year doing Gen Eds and everything seems pointless. The college culture just isn't for me. Majoring in business management so I don't know if it's all worth it. At least I'm on a full ride but I don't know...it all just seems like it's going nowhere. Anyone else know this feel?
>>
On a slightly different note, can any of you robots recommend any good mech vidya? I've had a craving lately.
>>
>>24454167
Ill have a hot cup of some good ole fashioned coffee here please maestro!
>>
>>24459007
dude just abuse the full ride, who gives a fuck, you get to live the college life at a sick discount.

its shit but who cares, trust me its a million million times better than working
>>
Can I get a double shot of amaretto with some Dr Pepper of you have it on tap and maybe a cherry too?

Got any advice for having trouble with time. I feel like this aren't happening the way I think they are. Sorta like a dream. Everything either happens too fast or not fast enough. And people have started saying things that don't make sense.
>>
>>24458728

I didn't know /fit/izens went on /r9k/.

>>24458766

Nice dubs. Yeah, they're starting the X-mas music up here as well. I'm kind of annoyed.

>>24459007

Rum and coke is the de facto special tonight, I'll get you some of that. Take advantage of the full ride at least, don't squander that.

>>24459081

Tittyfall?

>>24459093

>maestro
I'm flattered.
How do you like your coffee?

>>24459109

Coming right up. If you're having time issues, try scheduling shit, keeping a watch and/or not drinking as much. If none of that works, I can't say much else.
>>
>>24459292
Proud fitizen here. We're basically r9k plus weights.

>>24459109
>double amaretto with dr pepper

Jack?
>>
>>24459368

Fuck, sounds like I need to go on /fit/. Do they actually give decent advice on getting /fit/? I already go on /fa/ anyway and those guys spend more time shitposting than actually talking about fashion.
>>
>>24459292
I have a daily schedule and a watch on me at all times. My main problem is one second it feels like Friday night and the next second it's Monday morning. And I can't remember anything that happens between these time frames. I woke up this morning thinking it was still October and I had to go and buy Halloween candy. If I do remember anything it's often a blur of nonsense.

>>24459368
No? Unless you mean off. Then yes.
>>
>>24459417
Honestly yes. /fit/ changed my life. I was a hungry skeleton and now I actually feel OK taking my shirt off when swimming or whatever in public. Still lots of work to do but I'm getting there.

But it's mostly the attitude in all honesty. /fit/ as a whole may appear full of shitposting retards but when genuine threads happen, they are full of sound advice and almost always worth reading. As with all boards, your mileage may vary, but I find /fit/ to be a good board with a good philosophy of 'get ripped fuck bitches and cute guys (no homo)'
>>
Hey barkeep, something strong please mate.

I suffered a lot of medical related trauma and missed a lot of schooling. I feel like I'm getting stupider. When I was little I had genius level intelligence and qualified to get into the top selective high school in my state and now it feels like I can't put sentences together and my marks aren't a reprentation of my ability. Perhaps it's because I put Fuck all effort in but I don't know, it feels awful being told that you're smart and going to achieve great things when in reality you just feel average or even like an idiot. bumbling around aimlessly until I die.
>>
Living at home with my parents has been deteriorating my mental health. I have no money but I want to move out and they won't let me get a job. So it looks I have to be homeless if I want to leave.
>>
>>24459773
>Wont let you get a job

what the fuck? I'm going to sleep but you'll need to explain that to based barkeep I think.

anyways, night all. I've had enough for tonight I think.
>>
File: 1440702589889.jpg (42 KB, 500x632) Image search: [Google]
1440702589889.jpg
42 KB, 500x632
>>24454167
Little late to the party this time. As always, here's my ID, and I'll take a new york sour.
>>
>>24459292
Maybe Tittyfall. I was looking for something more strategy based, maybe even RTS. I'll look around the web.
>>
I'm having a lot of trouble leaving my room now.
I've always been anxious of going outside and being near people but it's just developed slowly to the point where I start shaking and feeling intense fear when planning to go outside.
>Used to just get nervous going outside.
>Started using headphones to listen to music every time I go outside because it helped distract me.
>After a couple of years, I actually have to go outside when I didn't have working earphones.
>Intense fear, shaking, dizziness, couldn't walk naturally.
>When with other people or riding a bike, it was a lot more manageable.
>Now I feel the intense fear and start trembling even when I'm with other people, riding a bike or using headphones.
>Going out by myself with no headphones/earphones is unbearable.
>Intense fear, trembling, light-headedness, can't walk naturally, can feel my chest constricting and it feels like I'm going to break down and cry.
I don't know what I'm going to do when it comes to job-seeking. I'm in the process of having to fill out forms for a landscaping/yard maintenance job that my Centrelink Job service provider is making me take and they already said I can't restrict my job requirements because there's no medical documentation.

I don't know how to go to doctors and stuff and ringing strange people up on the phone makes me feel dizzy.
>>
>>24459806
they are very controlling and don't care about what i want. they want me to go to college and major in what they want me to major in. i go through severe anxiety attacks just staying in my room from how suffocating they are.
>>
>>24459878
Jesus christ. Well, good night. That sounds fucked as hell. Don't know how old you are but maybe try talking to someone about it, I dunno.

Parents can fuck you up man... stay strong. I'll chuck you some energy with this (you), hope it helps.
>>
>>24459472

Oh, that's what you mean. I really can't help you there senpai. I can get you drinks though.

>>24459575

Maybe i'll check out /fit/ then. Shitposting is just a part of 4chins' nature and really what you said is true for any board. Even /r9k/, underneath the shitposting there are genuine threads that give us feels both good and crushing.

>>24459671

It's probably a lack of effort. But I know this feel to a T, being told i'm smart all the time when my marks and the like don't reflect that in the least. But I've still got my wit.

>>24459815

No such thing as being late, m9. Enjoy the sour.
>>
>>24459951
thanks for the compassion, good night
>>
>>24459984
Yeah it's a shifty fucking feel. I think the issue with me I'd that I lack any sense of ambitions or dreams, no motivation of any kind. I see other people and I think thats the primary difference.

But fuck who knows might be a tumour.
>>
hey there anon. may i please have a top shelf long island iced tea? it's girls night & i wanna get WEIRD.
>>
>>24459984
I don't want to drink any more tonight, I'm afraid I'll wake up and find out it's 2016.
>>
>>24460102

Possibly. I've got a goal to aspire to but I don't know how well I'd get there even if I tried.

If you checked WebMD they'd guarantee you've got a tumor though.

>>24460103

Sounds a bit normie to me.

>>24460154

Kek, suit yourself anon.
>>
Hey, guys.

I think I fucked up big time and need advice.
To provide some background: I'm from a fairly wealthy (at least for my country) family, who is supporting me. I studied at a university for two years, but quit because my autism somehow got cured and I realized that studying Japanese is bullshit. I then traveled to England where I worked for a year and a half, but then came back to my country because I was slowly losing my sanity from working night shifts and basically being a fucking hermit. When I came back, I applied to a very prestigious university for studying law. Right afterwards, I finally got back with the girl who is madly in love with me, but I have since sobered up a bit. By sheer dumb luck and not giving up about the entrance test at the time I miraculously got accepted, but now I'm studying on the other side of the country where my GF is. I am now studying law at a very prestigious university in my country, we live 400km apart and both of us have fucked up majorly and are likely to be kicked out.

We are thinking of going back to England, working our asses off there and saving up enough money to build a house in our country, which could be done in about three years. We would afterwards come back to our country and have a much more stable background than if we were to stay here now and work.

What do? I'm lost.
>>
>>24460224
Mhm any dream I have is instantly shut down by a ridiculously self loathing psyche.

Getting some psychedelics soon to see if they can snap me out of this stupor.
>>
It's 2:43 AM. Another day wasted, and another day I'm telling myself that I'll try to better myself tomorrow.
When will this end?
>>
>>24454167
How do you guys deal with asinine family during the holidays? No family? How's that? Seriously my family is full of the cuntiest counts t that birch about how they're so poor and act all proper when really they're just as fucked up as every other anon. "Ho ho ho you all really ought to go see the new play in Broadway this winter when you get a chance"as if this is a ducking movie they're talking about. I don't like 98% of my family/extendeds. They're even fucking up the young ones as early as 8 you know they're already cunts sms or douchpeppers.

Please drown me in frangelico on the rocks. May my demise come in chocolatey goodness
>>
>>24460332

Get me some while you're at it. Acid, shrooms, DMT, doesn't matter. I just want to escape reality for a while.

>>24460384

You want to die of the beetus? Enjoy the Frangelico, good taste by the way.
>>
File: bones.jpg (12 KB, 192x192) Image search: [Google]
bones.jpg
12 KB, 192x192
7 n 7
fuck off I don't wanna talk. Put it on channel 3
>>
>>24460426
Haha just go on the spooky web mate, that's where I'll be getting mine.

Hoping I can find some way to create a pipe to smoke the DMT out of because I'm really interested in doing some of that :/
>>
I want what >>24459007 's having
I met this girl about a year ago. I worked with her for a bit, she seemed pretty cool, and then we both moved to different positions. This October, we moved into the same position and now I'm falling for her hard. Problem is, she aspires to be a volunteer doctor. That's too fucking good for me. But she's gone away for a week starting yesterday to visit family for Thanksgiving, yeah? She sent me a few pics of her hotel room.
Me, personally.
I don't know what the fuck to make of it. I'm not seeing her for a week, so I don't understand why she would drop a hint at a time like this. On the other hand, maybe she wants me to plan to take her out to something spectacular? Maybe she just sees me as her best friend? That can't be it, she has friends much closer to her than I am.
I just don't get it. Fug this gay earth.
>>
>>24460332

I tried LSD. It's very different from the general idea, and it was an amazing experience. But you are not going to get any relevations just by taking it, it has to be in you.
>>
Give me some of that rum. Don't pour coke on it though, if I'm gonna poison my body it's going to be alcohol alone, not that sugary garbage

Been living life, day by day, with its ups and downs. But I still feel the discomfort of uncertainity. I have no idea what I'm doing or what's gonna happen next, but maybe that's the key to life. Plus, it seems like I forgot all of my social skills and its making me lose chemistry with a girl that talked to me. My 17 year old self would have pounded that vagoo weeks ago.
>>
>>24460487

Could you please point a FUCKING CASUAL in a direction where he may learn about the spooky web? He doesn't know where to lurk moar.
>>
>>24460487

>>24460727 <- That

>>24460497

I don't get it either. People are just strange at times.

>>24460612

Straight rum it is. No ice?

I know that feel of being constantly uncertain though. If that's normal then i'm overreacting, if it isn't then.. Fuck, what am I doing wrong?
>>
>>24460727
I know it's reddit but honestly

/r/darknetmarkets is the best resource for it

nucleus and agora are the best markets right now or at least they were a few months ago

>>24460502

Yeah that's why I want to take them, I feel like I have it in me to discover things about myself and get a new perspective, almost a feeling like I'm close to a breakthrough
>>
Hey, chief, just grab me a plain beer or whatever. No one is reading this either way.

So, about 10 months ago I met this really really incredible girl. She was funny, cute, she liked the same stuff I liked and we really hit it off. We would talk to each other all day long and we would tell each other every little thing. We would say that we loved each other but in a non-romantic way. She was my best friend. Then, she started liking this one guy, and I was pretty supportive. We were still huge friends and then the guy started liking her too. But he lived far, far away, and me and some friends discovered this girl cried at nights because of that. I was fucking mad,I was so mad I couldn't do anything.
What happens next is that she gives up. We cheer her up again and things start looking better. But it just goes downhill from here.
I started liking her a lot. Like, more than I liked anyone. Like, romantically...and guess what, another dude also likes her and tells her before me. She is super confused but she is really happy about all of this and comes to talk about it with me. I'm pretty rude with her but just because I was envy. Some days after that, I met her in this park, and after a long conversation, I confessed my love for her. She was shocked, and some days later, she had to refuse. We both stopped seeing each other for like, 2-3 weeks, and she texts me some days ago asking me if I'm mad at her. I said it was nothing and hoped we could be friends again.
We are talking again, but she seems so far away. She aways answers with one or two words, when I ask her stuff, she says "I don't have to tell you", and we don't hug each other anymore, we don't say we love each other anymore, we don't share secrets...I'm so fucking sad, robots. I truly need help on how to fix this all, please, anyone.
>>
>>24460776

Grew up stealing rum from my grandfather's closet of fun things, never had any ice with it. So, straight rum it is. Kind of brings me back to that era.

Is it going to be like this all the way? Do we have to learn to like uncertainity? Got a job two months ago, I still have no idea what I'm doing there. Feels like I'm just walking in the dark.

It feels kinda good now that I think of it. Less worries, you know.
>>
File: Noice.jpg (23 KB, 427x375) Image search: [Google]
Noice.jpg
23 KB, 427x375
>>24454167
Jaeger Bomb!
Jaeger Bomb!
Jaeger Bomb!

Im already drunk and I'm about to be a dropout and this is the last time I get to have fun. So Ill be drinking up
>>
>>24460835

I think it's done, anon. There's no going back from that, she's gone. The least you can do now is take any idea of being with her out back and shoot it in the head, and i'm not saying that to discourage you because that really is a horrible feel.

Jokes on you, I read the whole thing and I'm getting you two beers, one won't be enough to sink that feel.

>>24460904

That's one way to look at it. Straight rum it is, friend.

>>24460934

Affirmative, HQ. Jaeger bombs away.
>>
File: 1448028007124.gif (116 KB, 700x526) Image search: [Google]
1448028007124.gif
116 KB, 700x526
Already sippin on a PBR tallboy

Over the past few years I've escaped being a robot and have become a happy normie, and it all feels so weird.
I have a goal in life which I'm slowly coming closer to, I have a beautiful gf who I'm now living with, I have thousands in the bank, and through meds and new friends I'm not longer facing crippling depression.

The hard part, though, is that I no longer feel at home here. I've been with r9k ever since it was first conceived and you guys have always been a huge comfort to me. Now I can't relate to 99% of the threads. I don't hate women, I'm ok with my job, I'm healthy, and the conversations and company I got from this board are just no longer stimulating to me. I know why this makes me sad, but it doesn't change the fact that it does.
>>
>>24460990
Thanks for the beers...actually, sorry for breaking the immersion, but I'm actually crying. Through and through she nevee wanted to hurt my feelings. I want to go back so badly, man. I would do pretty much anything for it...
>>
>>24460820

Oh. In that case, trip away, man. Be safe, never trip alone for the first time, have someone around whom you trust and have them watch you not to do stupid shit, you sometime get weird ideas when you're tripping. I hope you do discover something. LSD makes your mind work in a different gear and might give you enough of different perspective to figure it out. Oh, and don't forget about the enjoyment part, music sounds amazing, fractal videos on youtube are the shit, and everything gets really interesting, even mundane things.

Have a safe journey.
>>
>>24461005

It's like being close to a group of friends and then drifting away from them, maybe that's it. I hope one day I'll escape cyborgdom and embrace being a normie, and by then I won't be able to relate to robots anymore and that'll kind of feel bad but I digress. Everything has a sort of silver lining in my experience.

>>24461040

I know that feel, bro. It'd be best to just move on though, however you can.
>>
>>24461221
You know what? Thanks for the beers, but now I'm drunk and out of control. I will just bullshit my way through life until I can safely say "I love you a lot" to her in a non-romantic, not weird way. And I will die trying if I have to. I'm sorry bar-dude-guy, but even drunk and crying, I'm not the type of guy that gives in.
>>
>>24461329

What I was suggesting wasn't giving in, but do what you need to do, robro. If you think it'll help, go for it.
>>
File: THEFUTUREISBRIGHT.webm (476 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
THEFUTUREISBRIGHT.webm
476 KB, 640x480
I don't have anyone in real life to talk about what I'm currently experiencing, but I think I've finally gotten my chance to get it together. I don't want to bore you guys with the details, but good luck out there, bots.

https://youtu.be/em0MknB6wFo
>>
>>24461005

I don't know about you but I'm 26, gainfully employed, have had sex and dating experience, ok socially, happy overall but I will never leave /r9k/. I'll always feel like an outcast at heart and that's what connects me to the people here.

I'll have a rolling rock, barkeep.
>>
>>24460326

>ever letting a woman hold you back from your goals

Finish the degree anon, and only give her your company when time and circumstances allow for it
>>
File: woman sitting next to me.jpg (189 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
woman sitting next to me.jpg
189 KB, 500x333
>>24454167
Thank you for beeing open for tonight.
I'm all by myself tonight so I would like a "Siberian Mist" please.

The place is crowded tonight damn!! All these anon's are already waisted.
I came right in time.
>You don't mind if I take a seat next to this fine young lady now do yah?

Let me have a quick feel ahh...nice firm ass and housewife tits. This bitch might be asleep but her body is screaming "FUCK ME PLEASE"

I'm horny as fuck right now.
Oh man, I have to fuck her before she sobers up.
>Yoo bartender! I think this nice lady has had enough. I will take her home alright?

You can keep my drink "Siberian Mist" on hold. I'll be back in a couple minutes.

>Don't tell my wife I was here okay.
>>
>>24454167
*swooces in*

w-warm milk please
>>
I'll probably get reeee'd at but fine.

>Fucking girl
>Make it very clear we are just friends with benefits, just broke up with first gf ever
>Everything is fine, sex is really good, she is cute, friends like her, things are cool
>Take her to party
>Meet some other people, she talks with one of the guys in our group
>They've been talking since Friday
>Clearly plan on being sexual

I don't know how to feel. I'm trying not to because I know I shouldn't, she's just a fuck buddy. It's just weird it's with someone in my friend group. I guess in the end it just proves she's a whore, so I really shouldn't care.
>>
>>24461751

I can't, man. I fucked up the prerequisites for my exam, so I'm going to be kicked out anyway. That's why I want to go to the UK - I want to find myself, to find out what I want to do with my life. I can either study in Scotland for free or apply again after we come back, I still have three years of state-funded university education. She's not the one who holds me back, I am. Because I now have no goals.
>>
Just found out my girlfriend is cheating on me. Seriously considering celibacy right now.

give me something to help me forget
>>
>>24461781

Interestingly, there's something in warm milk that tires you out. I might have some before I call it a night myself.

>>24461881

You're right about not being supposed to care, anon. Sounds like you could still use a drink though, what'll it be friend?

>>24461982

A bourbon kind of mood. Enjoy, and i'm sorry for your loss.
>>
>>24461982
thats not bad considering some of us are involuntarily celibate
>>
>>24461881
>explicitly tell her she has no obligation to refrain from sex with other people
>she has sex with other people
>FUCKING WHORE

You brought this on yourself.
>>
>been talking to a girl for two weeks
>going to as her on a date tomorrow

going to need some liquid courage to make sure i go through with it
>>
>>24462113

Easy now, robro. Keep it civil in here, he had no way of knowing.

>>24462181

Have some straight whiskey, that should help you. Good luck.
>>
File: 1360470881398.jpg (95 KB, 618x800) Image search: [Google]
1360470881398.jpg
95 KB, 618x800
> one of your middle school classmates now plays for the Golden State Warriors

Man, I really wasted my potential.
>>
>>24462113
I'm not upset at her, I'm upset at myself for feeling bad about it. I know I shouldn't care.
>>
I'll have an Irn Jaeger, please.
I don't know what to do, it's been a year since my one and only ex broke up with me and i feel even more socially retarded now than before i met her. i just want to feel like i matter to someone again ;_;

current song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THMGdN7BjbY
>>
going home for thanksgiving is such a shitty time. my brother has a wife, a son, and all ive had are girls who took advantage of me.

crown royal please
>>
File: 1446842022229.png (361 KB, 500x438) Image search: [Google]
1446842022229.png
361 KB, 500x438
I just want a gf to watch stuff with and play video games for. I'll never get it again. Got any rum bartender?
>>
>tfw a friend I haven't talked to since middle school dies on my birthday
>tfw i'm also about to be homeless soon
>>
>>24462418

That's a pretty rare wojak, and I loved Drive. Have a drink on me, what'll it be?

>>24462433

I know that feel. I'll check those dubs real quick and get you your Jaeger.

>>24462477

Checked, enjoy the Crown Royal.

>>24462483

We got plenty of rum here. I want a gf myself, maybe that's the key to becoming a normie and getting the fuck out of this board, or maybe it isn't and I'll just end up more miserable but I have to find out for sure.
>>
>>24462418
>tfw broke hip in highschool.
>tfw best friend playing for the chargers
H-he was worse than me, I could've had money.
>>
I feel like I'll never meet as good a girl as my ex, i just had to fuck everything up. Now I'm the loneliest I've ever been.

Some hennessy for me please
>>
File: 1429257642070.jpg (110 KB, 769x675) Image search: [Google]
1429257642070.jpg
110 KB, 769x675
>>24459094
>>24459292
Thanks for the rum n coke, Barkeep. I guess the full ride is nice. I feel like I mostly got it because I'm Hispanic. I think I'm going to graduate a year early and get a head start on working. I have very few friends here and not a whole lot seems to interest me so I don't see the point in staying another year. I feel like for business, experience is better than the actual education.
>>
>tfw ordering a fictional drink on a mongolian sand castle construction usenet chat

yeah, I'll have a double well whiskey.
>>
Do you think, we can ever be truly happy?

Not really here for a drink, just asking this question is enough.
>>
>>24462967
we can, we just suck at putting ourselves out there
>>
>>24454167

Hey barkeep, mind setting me up with a boiler maker.

My feels are just that I don't have many friends anymore and I have been smitten with lady lush. I've been downing a sixer of IPA 3+ times a week cause it just makes things easier top deal with.

Also mind if I play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMwUCmuND8Q
>>
>>24462849

Coming up, anon. Maybe something will come around in the future, till then all you can do is cruise by.

>>24462937

It absolutely is. Best of luck with your endeavors.

>>24462949

Kek
For that, your drink is free.
>>
>>24462967

Ouch, that hit me right in the feels.
I remember the last time I was happy like it was yesterday, except it was 10 years ago. I wish I could go back.

>>24463076

IPA 3+ times a week? Must be pretty bad. I'll get you a boilermaker lickety split.
>>
>>24463200
So, Based Barkeep.

What's your story?
>>
>>24462477

How old are you? Old enough that your parents are pressuring you to start a family? Do you even want that?
>>
>never felt right. been feeling down a lot and unsure about a lot of things
>finally decide to do something and try and make appointments with psychologists yesterday
>"we are sorry, you have called us outside of business hours"
>fuck, try again today seriously, why aren't most businesses open weekends now? i would of thought a world as busy as this, weekends are almost non existent but just another day but that could be probably be depression talking
>call again today
>awkwardly ask how this all works including payments and medicare (ausfag thing)
>ask if there is any male psychs to talk to
>none in my area
>"okay thanks, have a nice day"

guess i can try find another place to call tomorrow...

>>24462056
had a sad chuckle over this
>>
File: content frog.jpg (52 KB, 605x393) Image search: [Google]
content frog.jpg
52 KB, 605x393
>>24463165
Danke Barkeep, cheers!
>>
>>24454167
Amaretto sour please

>tfw wagekek

my wan-wan broke her foot and i'm broke now
>>
>>24463220

Bit of a vague question, don't you think?

>>24463470

That's shit, anon. Don't suppose you've got any alternatives to seeing psychologists for what ails you?

>>24463488

Checked. Cheers, anon.

>>24463537

This one's on me, enjoy.
>>
>>24463581
Alright, I'll be more specific.

How is life going for you? Are you happy? You make these threads a lot so I am curious.
>>
I'll have just a coke, 'keep. I'm sick.

I got the flu or something. On one hand, it saved me from a test I have tomorrow, and maybe for tuesday as well. On the other side, I now feel both physically and emotionally fucked.

Tuesday is also the day of my presentation with the catalonian girl I talked about few threads back. Dunno if you remember. Looking at the positives, if I stay sick till tuesday, I wont have to spill my spaghetti.

I really just want to stop going to uni. I was technically kicked out for failing a course. I say "technically" because I'm still there, but I have to wait until my re-entering submission gets either approved or rejected (and appeal if that happens) to be an actual student again. I could stop going, until i get the response, but if I'm approved, I will be between 1 and 2 months behind everyone. On the other hand, if I'm not, I wasted all my time doing an effort at uni, and wasted 4 years of my life.

I'm scared.
>>
>>24463613

I only make them once a week, I was going to get around to this last Friday but I wasn't feeling very well and couldn't stay up for more than a couple hours at a time.

Life for me is.. well, I've been cruising by on autopilot for the last while and I certainly am not happy, haven't been for 10 years running. Some days i'm content and that's enough for me.

I won't deny that I still have it better than a lot of robots though, and others as well. I'm not homeless, i'm not a wageslave, etc.
>>
>>24463669
>I won't deny that I still have it better than a lot of robots though, and others as well. I'm not homeless, i'm not a wageslave, etc.

Could you elaborate? I know it's personal but I'd am rather curious.
>>
>>24463669

Ipa guy here, Thank you

mind making a manhattan for me....well two
>>
Could I have a glass of something that'll burn for a while? I need to ruminate.

Barkeep, I honestly have no idea what's wrong with me. I'm letting life pass me by.

Just came home from a dinner: little get together where we all bring some food, some wine, and some friends to introduce to everyone else. This guy I was talking to-- big guy, maybe 300 pounds and 6'5-- he was looking for someone to do some work for him: contract work with a bit of equity if he liked what he saw. It was that rare something that I could see was both lucrative and easy for me to do.

And I didn't take it.

I just felt so exhausted at that moment, that I lied to him and said it wasn't my expertise. I told him I'd keep an eye out for someone who could help him. He was so adamant that I be the guy to do it that I worked hard to just tell him no.

Told the girl I brought that I was feeling sick, and that she had work in the morning, and we went back to my place. She's a darling girl, witty as a whip, and ambitious: straight out of college and she's already kicking ass and stacking paper. She loves me to pieces, this girl.

I told her I was feeling too sick for her to stay over, drove her back to her home, told her I'd kill myself if I gave her whatever I've got. That was the truth. I'd hate to drag her down into whatever hole I'm digging myself in.

Y'know the movie It's A Wonderful Life, how he got to see how the world was like without him? I just wish I could see that too, but for all the most fucked up reasons: I just wanna know people would be OK if I just never existed, like they'd get on alright.

I guess this all sounds too melodramatic: there's people in this bar who got it way worse than I do. I just wish I could appreciate how lucky I am, wish I could appreciate how much I've worked to get where I am, wish I had that part of me. It just seems so hard to look in the mirror and say "Don't beat yourself up, you're doing OK".
>>
>>24463581
i need to talk to someone about feeling low all the time, possible anxiety issues, relationship issues, motivation issues and career advice. i can't really think about anyone else to talk to about this and i want to keep my parents out of the loop just in case it's probably nothing and i dont want them to worry about it.

its also something i want to try and fix myself. i don't want them to get involved.
>>
>>24463703

I come from an upper middle class albeit cheapskate family, my parents have traditional values and did wonders at teaching me authority, respect and humility, I have an RESP with enough money in it that it's pretty much a free ride through all 3 years of my college program and I lost my virginity just last year. I'm at least a passable 5.5 or so I'd like to think, don't know if people in aggregate or /soc/ would put me higher or lower.

The only pitfall is I've got diagnosed Asperger's and my fairly antisocial behavior and awkwardness make me the quintessential cyborg.

I'm an open book, anon. You guys can ask me anything, might even have some effect knowing who is making your drinks.
>>
I've always fantasized about working in a bar...
>tfw finding out it's a super hard and a legal nightmare because people are to stupid to not fucking die at any given moment
these days you'd just end up serving drunk assholes and getting fucked by regulations
>>
>>24454167
>drinking and smoking bar.
Couldn't get more degenerate than that. It makes me want to puke. Give me a water if you have any. I'm pissed off to even request or share any music tonight.
>>
>>24463819
Oh, your life sound pretty gud then.

Since you've told me a quite a bit, I come from low middle class family that's quite big.

I am doing an Illustration course at Uni (inb4 no job, waste of time ect) and honestly have no idea where my life is going.

So yeah, lot of the time I feel like killing myself and I'm lonely.
>>
>>24463657

Oh hey, I remember you. I think some water would be better for you than a coke, let's get you some of that instead.

Honestly, I suggest you do go on Tuesday regardless and try to tough it out. Whether you spill spaghetti or not it could be a step.

>>24463751

Sure thing, friend. I'll get your two Manhattans in a couple of minutes.

>>24463768

Sounds like you want bourbon or moonshine.

Don't be relativistic about your plight, we're all robots (to a fault) and we all have our own problems, and these threads are where we come to let them surface.

Sometimes we need other people to tell us not to beat ourselves up and that's okay. Hell, I even feel the same about being curious how people would get by if I were to never have existed.

Tell you what, if you can get back in contact with that guy, tell him at the time of the dinner that you weren't feeling too hot (truth) and that if he could get you a spot doing that work he mentioned that would be a huge solid. If it's even half the opportunity you make it sound, you really should seize it. I believe in you.

>>24463851

This is true, I'd hate to be a real barkeep. Too much red tape and whatnot to even think of it.

>>24463929

wew
I'll get you a water, have a seat over there and do your best to simmer down.

>>24463957

If it were anyone else and not someone with shit genes like myself, yeah they'd be living the life. Kinda makes me feel bad, sometimes it seems like i'm being an ungrateful dick.

I tried to kill myself several years ago and it failed much to my dismay, knowing I couldn't do it once before discourages me from trying again, and getting a gun in Canada is not easy. Basically the least I can do is get by, try to get some modicum of success and seek contentment; god knows i'll ever find happiness again in this insane world.
>>
File: 1392848291.png (24 KB, 116x116) Image search: [Google]
1392848291.png
24 KB, 116x116
Hey lads, just got off work.

How do I tell a girl in my class that I'm infatuated with her? She's a stranger and I've never said a word to her before.
>>
I've got 3 weeks to do a 3000 word essay.

Sounds easy but I hate essay's.
>>
>>24454167
home from college on thanksgiving break

college is so fucking hard

everyone else is trying so fucking hard

i'm not passionate enough to try that fucking hard

the things i am passionate about are pointless to major in

don't have to wake up early tomorrow at least
>>
>>24464024
Wait, so how old are you?
>>
>>24454167
Only around on sundays. Used to be everyday for a couple weeks what happened?

diet coke please.

Made a song today. Probably my best work yet,but I say that about every song. its true practice does make perfect
>>
>>24464051

If we knew, we wouldn't be robots.

>>24464085

I've got till Thursday to punch out two 750 word essays. kek

>>24464135

I'm still a young'in, at 20. I'll be 21 in 5 months.

>>24464166

Checked, enjoy the diet coke.

We have multiple different bartenders. Myself in particular I normally do Fridays but as I mentioned, I wasn't feeling well last Friday so I thought I'd do a special tonight.
>>
>>24464051
send her a dick pic
if you don't have her number, print it out and give it to her in person. make sure she understands it is your dick and not some random dick.
>>
>>24463819
Hmm, no questions. but since you shared, so will I. I come from from an upper lower class family. Somewhere between "I need to sell drugs for to make rent" and "my job makes enough money to go to the doctor when I'm really sick." I grew up ducking behind large appliances when I heard gunfights outside. I saw a guy a man stabbed to death when I was around 12. Most of my classmates didn't speak English, and a photo of me in high school is literally a meme.

Related or not, I am at best moody, at worst Bipolar II. Shit sucks, but this is a whining thread, so whatever.
>>
>>24464200
Well thankfully said essay's are art related, so as long as I appeal to my tutor's psuedo intellgence I should be fine.

I'm 19, so I guess I am still rather young as well. Still makes me feel as though I am a failure.
>>
>>24464200
I dont think we have anyone for saturday so I can take that day if you want. This really helps people and I wanna make sure its always around as much as possible.
>>
going to kek a young latin couple this upcoming sat. he's a manlet at 5'5" and 22 she's like 5' and 20. i'm 5'7" and 28. she's light skin latin he's dark, i'm white. havent had sex in like 4 years so rdy to get back on my stroke. i'll have some vodka barkeep gotta work tomorrow and i can't roll in stinking of whisky.
>>
Man, I'm putting a lot of faith in my ability to get a job having only had one prior to this exhaustive search I'm going to partake in.
>>
>>24464024
Well, we still have to see if my flu stops by then or not. If anything, I have confidence in presentations. It's kinda weird to say for an arcanine, but I'm good at these things. It's one of the few things that make me feel in charge.

Thanks for the water. I've been on lots of fluids and paracetamol for the headaches. I have momentary lapses of feeling better, but suddenly I feel like a sack of potatoes again. Being sick sucks, but going to a test I wasnt ready for sucks more. I'm kinda lucky.
>>
>>24464230
Oh, and a gin and tonic.
>>
>>24464230

Somebody was shot in the back with what is allegedly a shotgun last Tuesday within sneezing distance of my college campus. I was home at the time so it doesn't really count but that's as close to any kind of violence as I've ever been around. I have fired a handgun a few times though, as of right now i'm a horrid shot.

>>24464260

Kek, that reminds me of an anon who faked a SocJus essay just to pander to his professor, got somewhere in the 90s for it and it was a load of bullshit.

On one hand while we might feel like failures now, there's only one way to find out for ourselves if things really do get better, right?

>>24464262

The bartenders don't really coordinate or anything, there's just an unsung code that other folks don't do Fridays because someone else takes the initiative.

If you want to try doing Saturdays though then by all means, take the initiative. I might even show up.

>>24464273

wew

>>24464300

Checked. The fluids undoubtedly helped, did they not? The flu is a bitch to deal with though, I will give you that. Best of luck this Tuesday though if you do show up to class.
>>
>>24464392
>On one hand while we might feel like failures now, there's only one way to find out for ourselves if things really do get better, right?

I guess. I just feel like after Uni I am fucked because I won't know what to do with my life.
>>
>>24464388

Checked, enjoy the drink.

>>24464444

>4444
Mother of pearl.

I mean after I graduate I'll ideally have internships/jobs lined up so I'll at least have work to preoccupy myself with, but I digress.
>>
>>24464444
protip: most people don't know what they're doing with their lives.
>>
>>24464577
Sure as hell doesn't feel that way.

I wanted to do something art related because I enjoy it. My brother has a good job but its being an electrian, something I wouldn't personally enjoy.

Part of me wonders If I was better off going to get a job purley for money rather than to be happy but I suppose I've already made my decision so I'll just have to ride it out and hope for the best.
>>
File: end.png (137 KB, 526x436) Image search: [Google]
end.png
137 KB, 526x436
>>24454167
Hey Barkeep, glad to see you in the thread today, im not saying the assistant is bad though, hes good when you are away.

Anyway, hand me over a glass of whisky and some ciggars please

I posted in the yesterday thread about this big project at uni. Basically my group are me and 2 chads who doesnt do shit to help me. Well, I finally manage to do my part of the research (surprising no one my part is like 70% of the whole thing).

What really makes me sad in this situation is this chads always manage to get good grades and fuck girls at uni. This shit is so unfair, I have to work as fuck just to get a mediocre grade and his assholes get almost perfect grade with little to no effort.

Also theres this girl that really believe im stalking her, while im not, we take the same bus and use the same route to get in the uni, not because im a stalker, but because its faster for me take this route instead of the old one. She probably thinks that because im fat ugly and look old.

Anyway, thanks for reading my blog, and dont mind my bad english, im not from this part of town
>>
>>24465104

I wasn't the keep last time, but you gotta give some other anons a bit of credit for initiative.

Now I can't get you cigars, but whiskey is no problem.

Do you really believe those Chads are doing no effort and getting good grades? They're either fucking their professors or are actually studious off campus to be doing as well as they are.

Can't say anything about that gril though. The modern woman is shit, we'll just leave it at that.
>>
Not sure if anyone cares but everyday I wake up and I feel awful. Within minutes illness anxiety kicks in as well as depressive mood because nobody really cares about me. I waste my nights alone while the world keeps spinning around me. I probably write more words in a day than I do actually conversing. Trapped in a low end job and going to community college. Tried meeting people there and that did not turn out well. Asked a girl put for coffee or lunch and she literally runs from me now. I'm anxious, depressed, and lonely. Haven't felt compassionate human touch in so long. I went to the doctor's office the other day and he had to put is hands on me torso, felt weird but reminded me of things I missed. Fuck. Sorry for rambling. Sure hope this bar allows indoor smoking.
>>
>>24465104
>What really makes me sad in this situation is this chads always manage to get good grades and fuck girls at uni. This shit is so unfair, I have to work as fuck just to get a mediocre grade and his assholes get almost perfect grade with little to no effort.

That reminds me of my group project. Me and this other dude worked hard and did all of it and got 2:2 because the other fucks were too lazy.

Oh well, they ended up failing the current group project so its all good.
>>
>>24465257
Out*
My torso*
Can't even proofread my own trash.
>>
>>24465257

We don't. Read the OP, the deck is on the second floor. I think a lot of us end up here because not very many people care about us. Hell, I spend all of my nights desperately alone in my room while I shitpost to forget the fact.
>>
>>24465222
Oh no, don't get me wrong, I appreciate what the other anons do when you aren't here.

Also, there's no way those fuckers are putting any effort at uni, both work in low-end jobs to pay that shit, also we have no female teachers, so there's that.

I was thinking about the situation with the girl, probably will have to change my route before he does something stupid, like claim that im harassing her, idk, when you think everything is already bad enough shit like this happens
>>
>>24465403

Depending on how big (for you) the bus is and/or how crowded it gets, you could just sit in the very opposite end of the bus from where she is. If she doesn't see you there's no need to get uppity about a supposed stalker, right?
>>
>>24465257
Everyone here feels like this anon, and this is very bad for us. Such as yourself, I dont even touch a woman since the last ~3 years. Im also looking for a job and going to a community college, and it feels like shit to know your parents arent proud of what you are or what you have, its getting to a point that I truly believe my mom and my whole family dont even care if I die.

The only thing that makes me get out of the bed everyday is the little hope that my survivalist instincts make me have.

Hope it gets better for you too senpai
>>
>>24465446
Well, the thing is, we get out of the bus at the same time, and unless shes really distracted thinking about chads dick, she will see me. Sometime ago I was thinking about "breaking the ice" with her, but after a while I gave up and realized its a bad idea

Also, there this fact too, normally the bus dont get too crowded, so its easy to spot me

anyway, this sucks, im 18 and look like im a 25 old weird bearded fat guy, also a manlet, as I said before, when you think this couldn't get worse, it gets worse

and again, thank for readig badkeep
>>
Do you ever feel like the anxiety is from too many distractions? Not as in procrastination but like an information and stress overload?
>>
>oneitis hugs me
>her smell lingers
>she's got a boyfriend

Isopropyl alcohol pls barkeep.
>>
>>24456410
>pseudo-intellectual feministas and keks who's naivete made them believe that they were amazing.

If its any consolation, all degrees are filled with people like that apart from the autist robot tier things like engineering and physics.
>>
>>24465664

In my experience, sometimes it is, but not always. So.. yes.

>>24465709

>isopropyl
Probably not the best idea. Let's stick to ethyl alcohol for now.

>>24465647

Maybe if the bus has multiple doors or something similar, I don't know. If she hasn't said anything recent though, try minding your own business and avoiding any kind of eye contact. She'd have to be quite self absorbed to assume you're still paying her attention and whatnot, and if that's the case then yeah consider a different route.
>>
Just get me the strongest Vodka you have. It's a welcome back drink for myself. I thought I was finally done here, I manadged to get a qt3.14 gf and I thought my problems would all go away. And I guess they did for awhile, but recently I've realized that having someone to actually care about just makes my anxiety worse.
>>
>>24466028

Welcome back, anon. Enjoy your.. extended stay here, it gives me a bit of hope that you almost got out though.

Alright anons, it's almost 1 AM EST, time for last call. I'm closing the bar at the turn of the hour.
>>
>>24466229
>hope for us robots
God that made me laugh for a second. We're the excess of a society based around consumerism, identity alienation, isolation from reality, and hyper sexuality. There's no hope for us. If there ever was, why would whatever deity that exists have sent us all here.
>No matter how much of a normie facade we try to put on. We will never be able to do anything but look into the abyss between us and them
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.