[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is literally nothing wrong if a women has a one night stand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: cuck.jpg (106 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
106 KB, 640x360
There is literally nothing wrong if a women has a one night stand in her life.
>>
Sure, but don't expect her to be as desirable as she was before.
>>
>>24453965
You're right. All she did was label herself non-marriage material and put herself in the pump and dump category for life Two types of women. Marriage material and pumps and dumps. If she does one night stands she part of the pumps and dumps category. Once their decisions and actions lead one way they are stuck there for life. Actions have consequences.
>>
>>24453997
This is literally not true. You are simply categorizing them like that simply because of your own insecurities. Men and women like to fuck, just because they do so no strings attached sometimes doesn't mean they can't and won't form long-lasting relationships.
>>
File: 1445895239400.jpg (188 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1445895239400.jpg
188 KB, 750x750
>>24454022
Sex is supposed to more than just "fucking", you degenerate trash. You're supposed to do it with someone you love. It's the closest we can be to one another. The origin of life. It's not just some commodity we consume because it feels good.
>>
>>24454276
That's actually some ideal that was sold to you. People are actually animals who have developed brains and metaphysical needs, which unfortunately other intelligent men abused and managed to insert sexual repression to suit their needs. A person who has sex without such qualms implies a person who is above such brainwashing and knows what he/she wants.
>>
>>24454408
Isn't it right to chase an ideal? To not let your primal urges for sex and death control you. So what if it is an ideal? Peace is an ideal, does that mean we should stop pursuing it?
>>
>>24454596
It isn't wrong to pursue an ideal, as long as the ideal would be actually ideal. Sexual repression actually goes a long way to control society, which is why religion was so bent on it. Sexual freedom would actually lead to a more stable society and women and men can only ever become equal through it.
http://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/robert-anton-wilson-sexual-freedom-why-it-is-feared

>"Sex denial is very close to being absolutely impossible, and - as the subtle Jesuits knew long before Freud - even when the would-be ascetic thinks he has "triumphed" over the flesh, it sneaks up on him from a new direction and takes him by surprise. Thus, the inevitable consequence of sex denial is guilt: that special guilt which comes of continual failure to accomplish that which you consider "good." (This continual failure is the "dark night of the soul" lamented by medieval monks). Now, a guilt-ridden man is an easy man to manipulate and force to your own will, because self-respect is the prerequisite of independence and rebellion, and the guilt-ridden person can have no self-respect."
>>
>>24454729
Its different for men and women.
>>
>>24454799
Women can't become equal to men unless they are given the same chance at sexual freedom.
>>
>>24453992
Makes her more desirable to me

>inb4 you call me a kek

Chad don't give a shit, why should I?
>>
You're allowed one. People can try things or get pressured into things and discover they don't like it

After that, nope
>>
>>24454729
Well for one, men and women are different and nothing will change that

And for two, sexual repression goes a long way to control society, yes but you say that as if it's a bad thing. You're confusing hedonism with human right and you're confusing natural desire with animal instinct. It's in our instinct to fling shit at, rape, and kill each other, but you don't promote that because it's "natural"

Humans NEED to be controlled and NEED to repress their base desires because if you don't, you get a shit society that doesn't fucking work. You want natural human desire running completely rampant? Go to Syria.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 263x192
>>24454910
Because getting your dick covered in pussy juice is such a rare gift to you that you'll cling to that women,
while Chad can and will replace her by the next mouth that's lusting to suck on his balls.

Pic related, Chads balls on your daughters cheek.
>>
People do bad things, yes. Degenerate shit is going to happen. But trying to redefine what's right and wrong is going too far. Just admit you're a slut and do what little good you can.
>>
let people do what they want as long as they harm no others.
you fucking autistic swines
>>
She is guilty of adultery. Adulterers deserve hell.
>>
File: 4353443.jpg (80 KB, 594x670) Image search: [Google]
4353443.jpg
80 KB, 594x670
There is if I hold her to the same standards I hold myself
>>
>>24453965
No there isn't, no one here should care about women. Self improvement lads

Don't let your dreams be dreams
>>
>>24453965
I agree, i even think slutty, experienced girls are sexy.
>>
I had one, literally just one. It was so fucking bad and weird. There was nothing to talk about or do after. I dunno how people just shut off all their thoughts and plow through it like that.
>>
>>24455243
That's what I meant that ideal would be ideal if it were ideal.

Sexual repression isn't ideal, for the reasons RA Wilson stipulates, namely, that it's used in order to manipulate society for the state's bidding.
>>
>>24453965
But by that logic it shouldn't be wrong for me to have a one night stand either.
>>
>>24456161
It isn't. But we're assuming here that robots have a quarrel with women being sexually free.
>>
>>24453965
She can have 100 one night stands in her life. There's no problem in it. Only fucking faggots care for this shit.
>>
>>24456203
Personally I have a quarrel with sex in general.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.