[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>don't have anywhere to live, about to be homeless >make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: sue.png (187 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
sue.png
187 KB, 500x333
>don't have anywhere to live, about to be homeless
>make a post about it on /r9k/
>make it clear that I'm nearly autistic and really quiet all the time
>a femanon agrees to let me live with her for free in return for me being her slave
>take a bus over to her about a state over
>she makes me clean the house and paint the wall and do the dishes and take care of her dog, all of which was reasonable and I didn't have any problem doing
>she keeps asking when we're going to become friends
>can't force myself to be someone's friend and I thought we were getting close anyways, I've been sharing a lot of stuff with her and we browse /r9k/ together in the living room
>actually thought we were friends, she was one of the closest irl friends I've had, I'm just really quiet and awkward
>she starts getting paranoid that I'm going to kill her because I'm so quiet
>visiting my aunt for a couple days, been planning this trip for a few weeks
>femanon kicks me out like 20 minutes before I leave without any warning
>would've been completely homeless if some of my family didn't chip in to help me get an apartment
>>
You should have fucked her you idiot
>>
>>24453945

>not also whoring yourself out

She probably lost interest because you weren't also fucking her, OP.

I know. Easier said than done, but... Sounds to me like she was trying to buy a bf
>>
>>24453945

So where do you live, OP?
>>
>>24454025
>>24454050
She used to have sex really loudly in the next room, do you think she was trying to make me jealous or something? It just kinda felt weird.

>>24454113
There are some people on /r9k/ who want to kill me so maybe it's a bad idea to tell you, but I live in Philadelphia now.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 400x533
>>24454160
She probably got off to having a nerd slave thats why she had sex loudly for you to hear

>women that have regular sex browse this board
>>
>>24454295
She would always wake me up by sitting on top of me in my bed. I don't know why I didn't pick up on it before.
>>
>>24453945
>woman surprised a robot is quiet
Jesus, no one tell her the sky is blue she'll lose her mind
>>
>>24454160
Why do some people want to kill you?
>>
>>24454732
I don't want to say because then they'll know for sure it's me.
>>
>>24454977
Fair enough, are they just mad or do they literally want to murder you?
>>
>>24455027
They said they wanted to beat me up and leave me struggling for my last breath.
>>
>>24455060
Damn bruh
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.