[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you sleep around or commit to one girl if you suddenly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7
File: roll em.jpg (349 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
roll em.jpg
349 KB, 960x720
Would you sleep around or commit to one girl if you suddenly turned into an 8/10 Chad?

If you sleep around, you're no better than the roastie whores you profess to hate
>>
>commit to one girl

there is no choice
>>
sleep around until I find someone worth committing to
>>
If the 8/10 was commited to me I sure wouldnt cheat. Ive never been wanted by any girl. If an attractive one actually wanted me I would be loyal as fuck
>>
>>24453750
Roll em
>>
>>24453750
I would sleep around until I get my "number" up to something that is above what whatever woman I'd get with would have. There's nothing worse than being with a chick who has a significantly higher number than you.
>>
>>24453750
number 2 looks like a mix of nicholas cage and voldemort with a bit of ratatouille
>>
Plz Chad, pl0x
>>
>>24453778
but the loyalty would turn the girl off so much

clingy guys are so creepy haha, she would cheat on you as soon as she notices you're weak and dependent on her
>>
Rolling for 7.

7 get!
>>
If it was possible to get a cute, kind, loyal gf who loved me then yes.
>>
rollio for number 7
>>
>>24453750
I'd commit to just one since I'd still be me. Just like if I suddenly inherited a large sum of wealth I wouldn't start living like a high roller.

rolling for 8 pls
>>
I want love and companionship more than sex, so I'd commit and since I'd be an 8 Chad then she probably wouldn't cheat. I'd be happy forever desu lads
>>
>settle down is the only right answer desu
>take your time to pick though
>this could be 5 years of chadding
>or basically never
>and of course the girls who will fuck you over
>or worse waste your time
>welcome to fuckin real life faggot
>>
>>24453750
holy shit 9 muh dik

also thats not the same you fucking normie

i bet you're the same type of normie that thinks that "stacy" exist
>>
>equating male promiscuity to female promiscuity

False equivalency. Not all double standards are unjustified.
>>
>>24453750
Rollrollroll

Fuck the bot
>>
>>24453750
Commit to number 5
>>
commit to one girl
>11/10 Stacey, obviously.
>>
that fucking 9
>>
>>24454029
7 > 8 > 5 > 0 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest
this post clearly has content, hiro
>>
>>24453988
I wasn't comparing an average male to an average female. I was comparing an above average male to the average female.

A 5-6/10 female has the same sexual worth as an 8/10 male.
>>
>>24454052
>not white
ruined tbqh senpaitachi
>>
>>24453778
this is why you have no success

you have to place yourself above women whenever you interact with them. they want the best man, so act nonchalant. you can't be that faggot beta who depends on her. that places her above you, and women generally do not like to deal with responsibility
>>
>>24453750
autism is deeper than looks
>>
>>24453750
Commit to one girl.
If she leaves, move on.
Such is life.
>>
roll
adadadadfdafasd
>>
>>24455067
You fucking FUCK!

I wanted 7!
>>
gjugbu ok roll
>>
>>24453750
I already sleep around
I get a headache If I don't have sex weekly
>>
>>24453750
I would for 0 or 1. They arent quite chubby enough, though thats easily fixed
>>
commit to one girl

#4 is the one I'd want desu
>>
0,5,7 & 9 are the only ones worth rolling for.
>>
devote my life to her^ no regrets
>>24453750
>>
>>24453750

I'm currently planning on becoming an 8/10 Chad and then fucking as many chicks as possible.

I realized it's the only way to live in the modern era. Life is heaven for Chad, and hell for every other guy (and this hell is considered normal). You must become Chad or be a fucking kek to the system.
>>
>>24453750
Commit to one girl cuz I have oneitis.
>>
It's easy to think you'd never cheat. I Never thought I would, especially back when I was a super virgin. After being with the same girl for 2 years I lost a lot of weight and started getting attetion from a lot of other girls. I never got noticed like that before and I broke. I'm not saying everyone would do the same, but once you see a new opportunity in front of you it's not always easy to walk away.
>>
Don't waste your time kidding yourself into thinking that old values of purity aren't long dead
You wouldn't be doing anything but denying yourself of pleasure if you didn't have casual sex whenever possible. It's the norm these days
>>
>>24453750
rolling fucking faggot senpai kek
>>
rolling for luscious booty azn # 9
>>
>>24453750
I would of course be faithful to the chosen one.
I'm not really ugly or shy (most of the people here would call me Chad) but I'm still virgin because I seek the mother of my future numerous children.
>>
>>24453828
>loyalty would turn the girl off
All women should die.
>>
>>24453750
rollaf
>>
>>24453750

in that order

I would not commit to a whore, I'll go back home and get an arranged marriage with very young qt3.14 and she'll be mine.
>>
>My mind in Chad body
Find 7/10 qt and settle down forever
>Turned into a chad body and soul
Sleep around as would be my new nature
>>
>>24453750
roll!!!!! oc post
>>
>>24453750
wishing for 9s fat ass 2bh
>>
>>24458960
>>24454073
>actually liking 8

She has the face and body of a 35 year old soccer mom.
>>
File: 1417992075533.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1417992075533.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
8 > 7 > 5 > 9 > 6 > 4 > 0 > 1 > 2 > 3

RAWLING FOR 8 PLS GODS SMILE UPON MY DICE
>>
File: 1407677303977.gif (1003 KB, 400x285) Image search: [Google]
1407677303977.gif
1003 KB, 400x285
>>24462358

my life is complete
>>
Since I'd be a stacey, I'd really work hard at my only dream guy, and dedicate my time (i'd have the confidence of being amazingly attractive) to making them happy and love me with the personality I have now.
>>
File: Its that easy.jpg (104 KB, 1078x1072) Image search: [Google]
Its that easy.jpg
104 KB, 1078x1072
>>24462443
Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha.

Sure, roastie.

In reality, you'd open your legs for the first mega Chad that showed you attention.
>>
>>24462506
I've had a few chances with Chads I became close friends with, but I always would pussy out in the end. There's a really cute guy I have in my life, who's been there for years, who I'm in love with, I would get with him in a heartbeart sorry that was a run on sentence and i'm drunk
>>
>>24462604
What reason could he possibly have for not dating you, especially if Chads have tried to fuck you?
>>
>>24462640
Because those guys were horny and desperate. The guy I want isn't a whore. Those chads wouldn't date me, just fuck me.
>>
>>24462715
You're honestly saying you didn't fuck any of those chads?
>>
8, 9, 7, 6, or 5 please
>>
Sleep around.

I don't hate whores, I just hate whores who lie about not being a whore.
>>
Im gonna commit to the one I roll nigga
>>
>>24461750
Yeah but there's something about her that makes me want to have 3 kids with her.
>>
>>24453750
4 > 7 = 8 > 5 > *
i would be nice and talk to all of them but i would probably only settle for 1 of the top 4 tbqh. i wouldn't care to sleep with more than one unless i broke up with 1 and felt another was compatible
>>
>>24453750
I'd wife 5 hard
>>
File: 1447555243108.jpg (10 KB, 352x237) Image search: [Google]
1447555243108.jpg
10 KB, 352x237
No, I definitely would not be loyal. If I were loyal, I wouldn't be Chad.

OP you seem to be under the impression that Chad is 100% in the looks. To a degree he is, that is the fastest way a woman notices a Chad. But another part of Chad is the fucking mentality.

Women might get angry at Chad when he cheats, and he will cheat, but notice they always come back. They strive for that, they want a guy that will attract all the women and then fuck them. It is a status symbol, letting every female know she won the genetic lottery. Will Chad stay loyal? Fuck no, of course not. But if he did he wouldn't be Chad.

Women want every other woman to know Chad chose her. Chad doesn't intend to "settle down" until late, possibly his late 30's even. That is why Chad will wind up marrying a much younger girl. A girl hits the wall far before Chad is ready to settle down, and why would Chad marry a fellow 30 year old when he could bag a younger whore?
>>
roll the old chariot
>>
9 because god tier booty
>>
Rolling for Chad status
>>
>>24463494
Manley detected
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.