[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: Girls That Like Sports.png (734 KB, 854x474) Image search: [Google]
Girls That Like Sports.png
734 KB, 854x474
How can someone spend everyday with someone for 4 years and cut all ties like it was nothing? I thought women were supposed to be emotional and not want to hurt others feelings. It's been 4 years of absolutely no contact. She said she loved me. She said that we would get married and start a family together.4 years and I thought about her everyday while I am completely insignificant to her.

ITT we try to understand the opposite sex
>>
She got a better offer

blockaroo
>>
>>24452638

She prolly on that nigger dick now.

Time to move on, son.
>>
>>24452638
Nothing to understand. Women are unpredictable. It is better to live your life 100% without depending on someone for your happiness. As soon as you seek someone else for your happiness, then you are giving the other individual power over you.

Find hobbies, lift, read a book, do something that makes you better than you were prior. Also take the red pill OP.
>>
>>24452638
In the next decade or so all you will see in women are digital intact pixels. I mean take a look at apps like tinder. Literally, individuals in that app are seen as biological "products". People go there to "buy" other people, almost like amazon except instead of products being shipped at your door step, you have to meet them in person and socialize with them. Factors such as "physical attractiveness" "pheromones", "interests" and other BS come into play. What has society come to? It's almost as if we are all evolving into software, virtual people.
>>
were you boring and needy op?
>>
File: 1445715289882.png (1 MB, 1281x1113) Image search: [Google]
1445715289882.png
1 MB, 1281x1113
Uh sorry you had to learn about it this way, but welcome to reality buddy. Women exist to secure top tier genetics for their kids (Chad semen) and to secure top tier resources to raise them with and fund their lifestyle (beta bucks). Ideas like loyalty, honor, or sincerity would get in the way of achieving these two objectives, so naturally women do not possess these traits. These are male ideas and you are a fool for trying to find male attributes in a female. Women view you as a resource to be used up like money or food. What value is an empty bank account? What value is there in moldy bread when a new loaf sits on the shelf? This is how women view you.

Women can only ever be temporary elements in your life. They come and go like the weather. When you have sunshine, smile and enjoy it. When you have rain, put on a coat and wait for better times. I'm not really a robot, I fuck a few different girls a few times a week, but trust me this is how they all think. They'll never be anything more to me and you're a fool for thinking they can be.
>>
>>24452638

Women are incapable of truly loving anything beyond their own blood, and even then, it's not always the case. When your girlfriend said she loved you, she meant that in the moment, she was satisfied with whatever you were providing her.
>>
>>24452677
this

It hurts like shit but that's what happened. She was talking to somebody else who stole her away from you.
>>
File: i-agree.jpg (8 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
i-agree.jpg
8 KB, 255x255
>>24452945
i agree. It has come to the point where I go through tinder and all the girls look pretty much the same. Thousands exactly the same.
>>
>>24452982
No and No. She basically said she couldn't picture us anymore after I jokingly said that we should get each other's names tattooed on each other after some tattoo incident.
>>
>>24453174
I got this one too after a three year relationship.

>I just don't feel like we're a couple anymore
>I still want you to be a part of my life though!

Dropped.
>>
>>24452638
>I thought women were supposed to be emotional
Oh boy did you not learn anything during those 4 years. Women aren't capable of emotions.
>>
That was rather vague, OP. Tell us everything that happened. When did this start? Why?
>>
File: Catherine_Durant.png (168 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
Catherine_Durant.png
168 KB, 500x335
>>24453274
>Women aren't capable of emotions.
What are periods/pms?
>>
File: 0101 - FGEZeDI.jpg (151 KB, 733x1300) Image search: [Google]
0101 - FGEZeDI.jpg
151 KB, 733x1300
you know all that stuff about women being romantic? falling in love, being good people, literally all that romance shit?

those are male traits. we projected them onto women the same way we project human traits onto dogs. women went along with it because they are sociopathic. women like romance movies because they're about strong attractive men chasing mediocre women.
>>
>>24453326
this to be honest family

l
>>
>>24453296
It's meant to be vague enough for others to relate to, lil nigga, gnome sayin'?
>>
File: 1442799649577.jpg (11 KB, 328x277) Image search: [Google]
1442799649577.jpg
11 KB, 328x277
>>24453326
Good Lord. That makes complete and perfect sense. Women were written that way in plays and books by men. They were even played by men on stage way back when.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.