[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm an Asian guy who hates asian girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2015-11-22-20-41-01.jpg (105 KB, 355x504) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-22-20-41-01.jpg
105 KB, 355x504
, they're so fucking annoying... i hate how they take pictures with the peace sign, try to be cute when they have mustaches and how they TyPe LyKe DiS~* ^_-, its really fucking annoying and unneccesary. They honestly can't take a hint that im not interested... theres this asian girl at my school who has more facial hair than i do and can throw a football harder than 90% of my school.. its pretty embarassing. and how they have no ass.. its like looking at a wall with jeans... i hate how they stare at me... they really need to spill battery acid on themselves...i mean you can't type your reports for your job LyKe ThiS~* its fucking unethical and retarded. i mean dont get me wrong there are some hot asian girls but thats rare, and even if they're hot they become more annoying and attach themselves to my arm like a fucking leach... sometimes i want to throw salt in their eyes to see if they'll shrivel up and die. and if you're not a somewhat pretty asian gir, you're disgusting... you can honestly cut some of their hair off and play them off as men. sometimes i get jealous because they have more facial hair than i do. oh and i hate it when they wear the color contacts... then be like AzN PRyDE! i mean wtf... you're trying to be caucasian.. i have no asian pride.. not with the asian girls i know... the only asian girl i dated was adopted by white parents... the rest were all white. i cant stand asian girls. DONT COME NEAR ME ANYMORE YOU SMELL LIKE CABBAGE AND YOU HAVE FACIAL HAIR.
>>
Prove you're Asian or I'm just going to assume you're that guy from the "white women are the hottest" thread
>>
>>24452532
look at the way he types
>>
>>24452543
Could just be pretending. Post a picture of your eyes with a time stamp op.
>>
Fuckkkk thats a catchy tune right there

Voice like catfight, ugly as puke.
Who could ever marry, a female gook?
>>
>>24452583
I'm not going to reveal my face on 4chan
>>
>>24452623
Op post a picture of your eyes and a time stamp
>>
>>24452644
How convenient. Post a picture of your eyes only with a time stamp. You don't have to show your full face.
>>
>>24452644
show your tiny feminine penis
>>
>>24452679
Eyes are the door to the soul
>>
File: image.jpg (257 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
257 KB, 1536x2048
Do you look like this op?
He's pretty much the sexiest Asian man
>>
I FUCKING HATE GOOKS

I HATE THEIR STENCH

THEY'RE NOT PEOPLE
>>
>>24452915

is that...a maplestory character on this sleeve?
>>
File: 19f.png (37 KB, 954x539) Image search: [Google]
19f.png
37 KB, 954x539
you have to be careful not to idealise a whole race of people. if you avoid the gold diggers korean girls can be pretty good.just have to know what you're doing,

you can't just get any old azn girl and expect all your troubles to dissapear
>>
>>24453064
Looks like it kek
>>
nice, can I have them then?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.