[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw girls tell me I am too much of an arrogant asshole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: hernia.jpg (13 KB, 196x197) Image search: [Google]
hernia.jpg
13 KB, 196x197
>mfw girls tell me I am too much of an arrogant asshole

Like there is a girl I work with, I wouldn't want to date her anyway because I think she is fat and she only has one hand, but she dumped who I assume to be a robot because he was "too needy and didn't make his own choices" despite being "nice"

Some says why not anon to annoy me and she says that despite the fact I fit her preference for looks, I am too rude, cocky, and challenge her opinions in a disrespectful way.
>>
>vaginas making sense
>>
>even overweight pirates won't date robots
>>
>just be confident and girls will like you
>>
>>24452404
fat girls are really insecure. even more so than regular girls. you have to view everything they do through the lense of this understanding.
>>
>>24453455
Shes not the only one who has told me I was too cocky. A girl I'd actually have wanted to date rejected me because of that. Jokes on her though, she is a stupid cunt.
>>
>>24453540
i for the life of me cannot begin to think why anyone would think you're an asshole
>>
>>24453569
I don't care if people think I am an asshole. I am just annoyed by "girls only like confident assholes"

>"no anon you are too confident"
>>
>>24453540
they would probably still fuck you though(definitely the fat girl) it's just that dating you would reflect poorly on their image(because people think you are a jerk).
>>
>>24453601
There's this saying, don't be a dick and don't be a pussy. You're obviously coming off too strong and it's repulsive.
>>
>>24453601
Girls do like confident guys who are a little cocky, you are obviously far past this and have ventured into narcissist territory.
>>
>>24453569
Kill yourself you worthless hole

original1
>>
>>24453752
Simmer down boyo. If you're referring to my vagina, I don't have one
>>
>>24453723
>>24453739

roasties please. girls are amoral and will rationalize any kind of behavior if it suits them.

OP may be a narcisist, but that isn't what's preventing him from getting a gf.
>>
>>24453797
I'm not a girl
here's for original comment status
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.