[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>24 >KV and never touched a girl >earn 200k at a successful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1372672232120.png (96 KB, 332x333) Image search: [Google]
1372672232120.png
96 KB, 332x333
>24
>KV and never touched a girl
>earn 200k at a successful startup
>literally forced to hang out with colleagues and act as a normie
>all my work colleagues care about is spending money on hookers, their Tesla Electric cars, expensive hedonistic shit and how much they give to some charity in Africa (as its some competition to become the most generous philanthropist...)

is life really this meaningless once you are part of the "1 %"?
>>
first off
>200k
>1%
secondly wealth and power corrupts that is a lesson as old as time, you must remain humbled by your great wealth for it to be used properly. you have an opportunity to do a lot of good with it
>>
>has money
>complains
>>
>>24452228
Just bee yourself anon
>>
>>24452293

As if money solves everything.
>>
>>24452228
Hey man money is burden, let me help you with that
seriously please I'm so broke
>>
If you don't want to be rich you're free to give it all away.
>>
>>24452228
>posting in r9k
>successful startup
you are a mythomaniac
>>
>>24452347
Actually it does, it's in the Bible.
Ecclesiastes 10:19
A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
>>
congrats on your startup! sounds like it means not much to you, given how you feel trapped [my guess] in your life, but i still admire entrepreneurs.

but yeah, it sounds like money, in your case, isn't the only thing you're craving. hope you find the relationships and friendships you're looking for.
>>
>>24452421
Holy shit.

This is real?
>>
>>24452347
Then get rid of it all
>>
>>24452548
look it up
also Proverbs 31:6-7 says

Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts.
Let him drink, and forget his poverty, and remember his misery no more.
>>
>>24452228
You sound like you're from Norway.
>>
I guess you should try to keep growing as a person. Learn how to fly a plane, or how to do japanese capintery, or machining, or whatever.

You have to keep learning. Otherwise you will feel empty inside.
>>
One of my two pairs of pants has a hole in the crotch
>>
>>24452562
No they wont. They know damn well money solves just about everything.

If you are still unhappy with 200k a year you should probably kill yourself. (Unless ur in banking, but then you will probably kill yourself as well)
>>
>>24452421
Jews wrote that. No one cares about the Old Testament.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.