[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ex gf messages me one evening >cordial conversation, I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1414784724839.jpg (62 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1414784724839.jpg
62 KB, 709x765
>ex gf messages me one evening
>cordial conversation, I was suspicious but gave her the benefit of the doubt and assumed she just wanted to catch up
>next day she messages me again
>confesses that she still loves me and wants to get back together
>tell her it's all a bit sudden and I need time to think
>she's pretty and intelligent
>she hasn't been with any guy since me
>we were really close before and only broke up due to distance
>I'm still going to turn her down
I'm not a normie, I'm something far worse. I'm given this opportunity yet I'm going to reject it. Please virtually stone me to death, actual robots, since I'm not fit for this place or any other.
>>
File: IMAG0078.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0078.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
It ddoesnt sound like it was that bad being with her, just try again.
>>
I get a warm feeling every time a female gets rejected, so I aint even mad.
>>
>>24452179
She didn't "date" anyone, but she for sure hooked up at a frat party or a tinder date. Show some self respect
>>
>>24452230
I don't think it's a good idea. The circumstances under which we broke up haven't changed. More importantly though, I just don't feel anything. When she confessed there were no butterflies in my stomach. No sense of elation. I just felt empty. Granted, that's not just specific to this situation, but it'd still be disingenuous to date someone while feeling like that.
>>
>>24452179
Why the fuck are you here seriously, go post on soc or something you fucking normie Chad scum GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24452439
Has anyone ever actually left after being told this or is "REEEEEEEE" just too much of a meme now to do anything but elicit a chuckle from anons?
>>
>>24452337
When you put it like that, going into relationship which would be one sided wouldnt be fair to her.
>>
>>24452179
Why'd ya'll break up in the first place.
>>
>>24452513
Exactly my thoughts, but I feel guilty. Objectively I would like to be with her. This is an opportunity that most here would kill for. Yet there's something inside me that's broken.
>>
>>24452499
REEEEE STOP ASKING QUESTIONS JUST GET OUT
>>
>>24452585
Nothing wrong with that.
I don't feel like eating a cake would do me good right now but I'm sure there are people who would kill for this opportunity. Doesn't make me wrong not to eat it.
>>
>>24452529
Long distance and unfortunate circumstances that added stress. She originally initiated the breakup, but was flip flopping on her feelings at the time so I ended up being the one to end things definitively. I remember feeling sick after doing it, but I knew it would be healthier in the long run to just break up cleanly.
>>
>>24452337
Why not get back, bang her, and if you still don't feel anything, leave?
>>
>>24452610
I can't help it, I'm genuinely curious. How ironic would you say you're being when you post that? Are you joking? Are you serious? Do you agree with the sentiment but use REEEEE since it's funny?
>>
>>24452727
Why don't you want to go back there? Has anything changed in terms of distance?
>>
>>24452761
Because I'm a white knight moralfag.
>>
>>24452789
No, the distance hasn't changed and neither have the other circumstances. I think I might talk to her and ask what she thinks has changed. Perhaps by understanding her thoughts I can clarify my own.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.