[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember the good old days of being friendzoned by that one chick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: emily is away.png (4 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
emily is away.png
4 KB, 1280x720
Remember the good old days of being friendzoned by that one chick you IM'd constantly?
What if I told you you could relive it all in a few clicks?
Welcome.
>>
What kind of masochist would play a game like this?
>>
>>24451778
We already have.
>>
>>24451711
I was just thinking that this game would be good for robots
>>
File: 1390789055531.png (15 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1390789055531.png
15 KB, 400x400
I'm the one who friendzoned chicks on the internet when I was a teenager

because of fear that they might be a guy
>>
>>24452152
>talked to a lot of "girls" who have been very interesting and nice etc. over the internet
>didn't even give them my name because of this exact reason
can't shake the feeling I might have missed out
>>
I almost downloaded this game the other day, but decided that I didn't want those feels right now. I'm on the edge already, mang.
>>
>>24451711
I didn't like your game shill. The writing is awful, the game is uneventful and the idea is stolen from a better game
>>
>>24452173
I used to meet tons of grills when I was on AOL using their chat boards

Id have tons of pen pals from all over and we'd write each other whenever we had a chance.

There's this one girl I'll never forget her email was angel77 something and we were very fluent in our messages. Wish I could hop in my old accounts.

Anyway once my mom saw my e-mails and it said blah blah blah or I wont be your girlfriend anymore. and my mom was like wahhh
>>
What goddamn game are you talking about?
>>
>>24451711
Any game that lists Kotaku in its reviews is untrustworthy. Zero percent chance I will play this.
>>
>>24451711
I remember those days. I was one of the pioneers. Heh, I remember two girls in high school that fucked literally everyone except me.
>>
>>24453798
Emily is away - it's on steam
>>
>>24451711
>tfw your oneitis name is Emily
>play this game
JUST
>>
>>24451711
I'm on the website how do i get started?
>>
there is some serious shilling in this thread

ill download it only because its free baka
>>
File: AGILES.jpg (25 KB, 500x449) Image search: [Google]
AGILES.jpg
25 KB, 500x449
Do not use your real name in this game, it will break you
>>
File: wew.jpg (116 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
116 KB, 1024x768
Yeah ok I just played it.

It sucked. Emily is literally the most stereotypical Stacy whore ever and you play as a big ol beta kek.

The ending was probably meant to be deep and thought provoking but the whole thing was just so dumb and shallow that I couldn't even take it seriously.

Waste of an hour 2bh.
>>
>implying I'd ever say all this beta shit
>>
>>24452213
and that game is?
>>
Ok, this senior year part where it keeps deleting your choices is breddy funny.

As a former AIM troll this game is a huge missed opportunity tho
>>
>>24454112
emily is my oneitis too
who /emily/ here?
>>
>>24451711
i relived nothing, I'd rather be with emma.
>>
>>24455758
Nah man, the point is that exactly. Keeps deleting your choices, because you realize that no matter what you do , that girl will never love you and that it'll never work out.
That little fantasy you lived in your head of falling in love and getting married and having a nice home with kids is gone. She never loved you. She was too busy fucking Brad or Chad or whatever.
The game hits home hard because it reminds you of going on AIM talking to your crush and slowly realizing, nothing i can do or say will make our relationship work out. It happens all the time.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.