[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw still no qt fat Polish or other Eastern European Christmas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>tfw still no qt fat Polish or other Eastern European Christmas cake fembot gf to travel the EU with and settle down in a nice apartment in a picturesque town and watch everything fall apart together
>>
>>24451073
>eastern european
>fat
>>
>>24451100
Yeah, don't see the issue?
>>
>>24451073
There are very few fat polish or eastern european women
>>
>>24451457

Being an Eastern European, I can sort of confirm this. If you are in the capital, or in any big city, the female population is fit and very fashionable.

You can find some fat ones if you travel outside to the country. Think of it as going to Texas or Louisiana or some shit.
>>
>>24451457
Oh right, it's only 25% to 70% depending on the country, they barely even exist.
>>
>>24451457
25% of the adult women in Poland are clinically obese, and much more are overweight.
>>
File: fat%20europe[1].png (185 KB, 841x589) Image search: [Google]
fat%20europe[1].png
185 KB, 841x589
>>24451522
>>24451538

I don't know how this compares to Murikah.
>>
>>24451622
Those are some really old or bad stats, my country is almost double than the rate shown here, and Germany is too.
>>
>>24451668

I googled "european obesity rate", looked through the first couple of results and they all seem to be the same.

>my country is almost double than the rate shown here, and Germany is too

Are you basing that on actual research, or are you just going by how many fatasses you see on the street?
>>
>>24451668
sup doo doo stinkypoop fecesbutt
>>
>>24451740
No, check this out and you'll see the figures are wildly different.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_Germany#/media/File:Fettleibigkeit_in_Europa2.svg
>>
>>24451818

I remain unconvinced. Once again, I had a look at several studies and in most of them, the obesity rate seems to be hovering around 20-30 percent. I also saw the one you posted, but it seems like the odd one out.
>>
>>24451922
ask ma ma to change your diap diap
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.