[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
message from /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: strong.gif (132 KB, 606x562) Image search: [Google]
strong.gif
132 KB, 606x562
Girls fuck me for my body and handsome face they don't care that I lack personality, how does that make you beta's feel?
>>
>>24451003
nothing..ive known for a long time females are shallow as fuck while pretending they arent.

not news to me
>>
But a lot of us lift. When /r9k/ got deleted we moved to /fit/ and came back when /r9k/ came back

I just have severe autism which prevents any social activity and an ugly face
>>
File: u5hXn0l.png (362 KB, 500x562) Image search: [Google]
u5hXn0l.png
362 KB, 500x562
Top: you
Bottom: me
>>
>>24451003
any autist can chuck weights in the air for a few months and get pussy. This board is just so far into depression and a shit hole that we can't be bothered to.
>>
>>24451003

Why would I want to fuck those shitty sluts anyway?
>>
>>24451053
what the fuck are you trying to say?
>>
>>24451003
that sounds bad. us robots value trust greatly.
>>
>>24451067
because nobodys fucking you.
>>24451064
*tips fedora*
>>24451065
you're an ugly autist, keep dreaming, pal.
>>
File: mvmhbo.gif (2 MB, 200x293) Image search: [Google]
mvmhbo.gif
2 MB, 200x293
>>24451003
>how does that make you beta's feel?

Nothing, really. Isn't that how natural selection and shit is supposed to work?
I get the feeling you want me to be upset, but I don't understand why I'd be upset over the natural order being the way that it is.
>>
>>24451114
be upset you never lifted because you're so low testosterone, beta. stay mad
>>
>>24451003
Indifferent. Those are not the kind of women I'd be interested in to begin with.
Even if /r9k1/'s blatant claims of all women being exactly like that was to turn out true for some freak reason, I'd still not be fazed. I'd simply continue my pretty content single life as I'm doing already.

Why would one feel any anger or similar over such a thing to begin with?
>>
>>24451137
lol mad? all you're doing is making me laugh at how obvious tryhard you're being.

hurrr generic insult stay mad beta! *Yawn*

try again in a few yrs junior
>>
>>24451153
it doesn't matter what women you're interested in, you should be crying right now because no women have sex with you and they all have sex with me instead, a meat vessel! Implying you have personality anyways, you are a smaller meat vessel, you got garden snakes for arms! you will never get the pussy I DO hahaha
>>
File: 1445818579999.webm (1 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1445818579999.webm
1 MB, 854x480
>>24451003
>message from /fit/
>Girls fuck me for my body and handsome face
O-Ok, take a cab back to /fit/, cardio kills gains.
>>
>>24451003
Bad

No one will to fuck me do I am ugly and not have personality. I just want to fuck she.
>>
>>24451137
this (>>24451161) was not who you replied to.

Again, I don't understand why you're so set on pushing the "ur mad because you have shit genetics" narrative on me.

I've had a while to get over it and I have; it doesn't make sense to get mad at poor luck.

Anyway, I'm not really sure what you're trying to accomplish, but I hope it works out for you, whatever it is.
>>
>>24451082
I'm saying I can outlift you any day and there are more robots on /fit/ than you think
>>
>>24451161
you are laughing? that's a sign of madness, no kidding. but, madness is what I expect here at /r9k/. stay delusional, kiddo.
>>
>>24451216
Excuses, you are mad because you're a lazy slob. I have sex with all the pussy while you grind your teeth in anger.and jealousy.
>>
>>24451217
You might think you can out lift me, but you can't have sex with girls!
>>
>>24451198
Come on man, at least try to be more subtle, have some actual proper bait. It's no fun responding with a complete and written-out reply this way.
>>
>>24451287
shut up you fat troll, clearly you are mad and upset. you shall have no pussy tonight, or any other night. may as well cut off your dick and commit sodoku.
>>
>>24451114
You are not upset because you have things Worth getting up every day for.
>>
>>24451247
>you are mad
There it is again. Whatever works for you to feel good about yourself, friend.

>I have sex with all the pussy
Good for you, man. I'm glad that you can find a way to validate yourself through that.
>anger and jealousy
I'll never be angry or jealous of anyone who is as insecure as you are.
Must suck to be you, and I mean the real you. Not the chest-beating child that you're pretending to be.

Anyway, I hope that you grow out of this edgy wannabe "alpha" phase that you're in. Best of luck to you, friend.
>>
>>24451351
shut up. you are full of jealousy and hatred to a big muscular chad like myself, all you beta's do is bully chad, say horrible things you want to hurt chads. you're sick. don't pretend you are different from the rest of the beta's. you are disgusting, no wonder women wont have sex with you.
>>
File: 1445391311574.gif (2 MB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
1445391311574.gif
2 MB, 300x290
>>24451322
>makes a way too obvious troll thread
>calls others troll
>mfw
2/10 for getting two replies, though zero butthurt nor rustled jimmies but instead mild amusement. Maybe better next time.
>>
>>24451003
>/fit/fags
>getting any pussy
that's like the greatest of ongoing jokes on 4chan
>>
Dont really care. Dont plan on getting married so as long as I can get laid once in awhile its cool.
>>
>>24451423
>trolling by calling me a troll. kill yourself.
>>
File: the weak should fear the strong.jpg (214 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
the weak should fear the strong.jpg
214 KB, 599x600
fuck off /fit/, /r9k/ is /pol/'s property
>>
>>24451003
>lifting for whores

Not gonna make it brah
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.