[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please read this Robots. This is my end. For the past 15 hours,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 21
File: bye.jpg (273 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bye.jpg
273 KB, 1920x1080
Please read this Robots. This is my end.

For the past 15 hours, a fellow Robot literally was tortured in front of his very own eyes. Tortured deeper than even the sharpest sword or fastest bullet.

PTSD is legitimately a result from this torture. Please just read my story before I go.

It all started last night where an attractive girl asked me to hang. This NEVER happens, I even made a thread on how to respond. Im not a normie, dont even think about calling me one.

She was w/ a friend and I didnt want to go alone so I asked my most beta aut fat friend to come

We were there for 3 hours & I was acting like a Chad dominating the convo since in order to get laid "you can't be quiet anon!"

There was a hot girl there & I really was hopeful I would go far w/ her.

My aut friend was awkwardly sitting there not saying words. It seemed like hell for him.

At about 4 am we still were like "so wat you guys wanna do?" and they put on a movie. My aut friend & hot girl started talking about "dude i just want to dropout of college and smoke weed in utah." Im completely out of the convo & silent at this point listening to them talk & laugh. "Anon ,you have your license, can u drive us there?"

THIS IS WHERE MY LIFE CHANGED FOREVER.I WILL NEVER GET THIS OUT OF MY FUCKING MIND

I heard faint kiss sounds from next to me on the couch. The girl next to me was asleep, but, to my dismay, the hot girl was making out with my complete beta friend.

I couldn't believe it. My heart shattered right there.

The torturing was only beginning.

Here I was, giving a fuck about movie, while they were just fucking. I felt so pathetic.

I went upstairs by a window, no blankets, so cold and shivering, and I just cried. It was about 5 am at this point and my head was on the dirty rug just crying. For the next 4 hours, I had to hear them have sex, every position possible.

It was pure hell. I got no sleep, and at that moment I knew I was ready to give up and would be alone forever.

Goodbye Robots.
>>
>>24450540
sucks to suck bye omega aspie fucklord
>>
>>24450540
>pretend to be Chad
>let your awkward autistic friend out in the cold
>don't try to pull him into the conversation

You deserved it.
>>
>>24450540
You got beat out by a fat autist lol
>>
>>24450590
No I didn't. I hyped him up. I told them he was popular and is well liked, which isn't true.

The memories fill my thoughts. I'm in hell.
>>
>>24450639
Hahahahahahahahaha they fugged and tugged m8
>>
I'll take stories that never happened for $800 please
>>
>>24450673
It DID happen though. Fucking yesterday. I would do anything to have just stayed home and be writing this bs story without having to watch all that.

If only I knew while driving there I was only driving there for my friend to lose his virginity. I would have killed myself if I were to have known the outcome.

Soon.
>>
>>24450540
Don't call yourself a fellow robot, you are a failed normie and therefore more pathetic than us robots. You see us robots have accepted the fact that society loathes us, so instead of pursuing acceptance by today's modern mainstream culture, we focus instead on other pursuits, what ever they may be. However you failed normies just won't get that you will never be accepted by society so you waste time and resources trying to be accepted rather than take life into your own hands and pursue your passions
>>
>>24450540
The fuck? What kind of people do you hang out with where they just fuck while they know you are around?
Ya'll a bunch of degenerates to be quite honest, family.
>>
>>24450709
Lol you fucking lost faggot, to a fat guy
>>
>>24450709
>I was only driving there for my friend to lose his virginity.

I would have done it for my bro, OP.

Sure it sucks, but I would have taken that bullet for the team.
>>
>>24450730
I was so furious too. At 9am I couldn't take it anymore and walked down in on them grabbed my friends hair and said "We're leaving."

I got my shoes on and left. The ride back was silent.

Now, however, I'm not so sure I should be mad at them. It's not really their fault I'm an autist I guess.
>>
>>24450840
You lost you beta bitch
>>
Cool Story OP
>>
>>24450811

>while they were just fucking

So you tugged him away while fornicating? Like, undressed with a dripping boner?
>>
>>24450540
How attractive is your friend?

Also Iktfb one of my less socially competent friends got a chick I liked in highschool they broke up but it still pisses me off on a primal level.
>>
>mfw OP's friend becomes fit and alpha
>mfw OP's friend will ditch him because he'll just end up hurting his image
>>
>>24450870
Yeah, they were fucking while I told him that I'm leaving. He was getting dressed and I was so close to leaving without him.

>>24450884
I'm more attractive than him imo by a mile. He's not ugly tho, just not great looking and he's weird as fuck and always sounds high.

But ayy, I guess i'm still a KV so i'm uglier and weirder than him apparently.
>>
>>24451041
The hot girl must have an an ugly autist fetish I cant explain this if your more attractive and socially competent than him.

Maybe he has a big dick.
>>
Sorry brother.
>>
>>24451108
I'm just retarded. I always fancied my looks and tried hard on my hair and shit but girls are just repulsed by me.

They'll say I look like zayn malik, but never want to talk to me. The female species just hates me, and I hate them for it.
>>
>>24451224

For the science of it, care to post a pic? Not out to be mean or anything.
>>
there's no fucking way this happened
>>
>>24451224
who the fuck is zayn malik? Does he poo in de loo?
>>
>>24451224
Maybe she was just horny and lost her inhibitions? She probably wanted to fuck the guy that turned her on the most and that was your friend. Still bro I know that feel its a level of despair combibed with rage most cant even understand. Almost lost my bro because I wanted to assault him for taking that chick I liked. I mean I was taller, smoother, and more good looking but she chose that shit over me its like a giant blow to your male ego that just makes you want to lose it.
>>
Christ OP that's hard. I'm going insane just knowing that other guys are getting the girls, I can't imagine it actually occurring right in front of me.

Actually dude you got me fucking mad from reading this story. WTF. We try and try and follow all the hollow advice but in the end it's like there's an invisible wall that everyone else just magically gets to pass through. It's infuriating.

I guess all you can do is try and learn what you can from your friend's behavior. And if you can't handle the anger then cut him out of your life. Not solely because of jealousy or spite or anything, but because now he probably thinks you're a jaded loser and you probably can't be around him without those memories coming back anymore.
>>
first for you're a shit friend anon
>>
> I didn't want to go alone
This is what you get.
>>
>>24451329
My bro never even got a blowjob from that chick I liked and that made me really happy, I was ecstatic when they broke up but didnt even try ti get with her because the sight of her gives me rage.
>>
File: 1373972334875.png (89 KB, 330x328) Image search: [Google]
1373972334875.png
89 KB, 330x328
Ohhh yes.

That gut wrenching feeling of your sweetheart getting with someone else.

Disgust, anger and sadness. She chose someone less attractive than you and that cuts real deep.

These feelings will go in a few weeks. Wipe all contact with the girl OP, phone numbers, social media etc. Wipe it all and do not let it play on your mind.
>>
Post a pic of the fat autist
>>
please don't kill yourself. tell him about it. tell him it was a disturbing experience or something.
>>
OP is kill

RIP
>>
>literally clucking yourself
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

STUPID FAILED NORMALSHITS
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?
>>
>>24451577
Challenge him to a fight OP
>>
File: goodbye.jpg (34 KB, 175x232) Image search: [Google]
goodbye.jpg
34 KB, 175x232
>Invites a lowly "beta" friend so you can use him and humiliate him so you can feel "alpha" compared to him

Ahahahaha
AHAHAHAHA
You deserve all of it. You're a shit "friend" to use him like that. He's probably balls deep in her now and so happy that you had invited him. I'm so happy for your friend too. Fuck you op.
>>
lmao you deserved it. You sound like a total asshole and your friend deserves better.

Also you're a normie. Get the fuck out of here.
>>
I felt bad for op

Is op actually gone?
>>
>>24450540
why is this a bad thing?

your mate got the girl and, if she hadn't been asleep, you'd have got the other girl. everything would have been peachy. next time you all hang out she won't fall asleep and it'll be a great double date with your beta bro.
>>
How did he do it? What did he say? I'm an autistic fuckwad, but not fat and have a full head of hair and nice eyes, maybe a 5 or 6/10, and other than strippers I've never been touched by a girl no matter how hard I try to talk to them. What could he have said?
>>
It's truly poetic justice. In that moment, OP became the "fat beta aut".
>>
>>24451654
This. OP sounds like a dick.
>>
>>24450540
Why are you such a shit friend OP?
>>
>>24450540
why didn't you go for the chick that was sleeping next to you?
>>
>>24451836
Like you never used your friends before, OP did the right thing by placing a geneticly inferior male in the room so it elevated his SMV.
>>
OP probably killed himself. That's fucking hilarious
>Having friends
>Not normie
kek
>>
C U C K E D
U
C
KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK
E
D
>>
>>24450540
Failed normies always manage to crack me up
>>
>>24451882
fuck off normie
i don't have any friends
>>
File: 1437697203961.png (580 KB, 518x990) Image search: [Google]
1437697203961.png
580 KB, 518x990
>>24451882
>Genetically inferior

Well obviously not.
>>
>>24450540
>"Im not a normie, dont even think about calling me one"
>he hanged out with attractive girls
You're a failed normie, you do not belong here. You do not understand us. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>24452012
this desu f_am
>>
>>24451992
The hot chick was probably fucked in the head to not want to fuck the more attractive male in the room. Yh thats it most likely now if she is dating your beta friend then she really is fucked in the head.
>>
How hot was the girl your friend porked

Post a similar looking girl
>>
>>24450540
I feel you bro. Same shit has happened to me. When all my friends started loosing their virginity and shit, i got 0 pussy. Even tho im the most attractive guy among my friends and often get compliments by girls, i just can't seem to break the barrier and fuck some girl. Its truly brings a deep feeling of hate all the way to your core. But i guess us robots just has to keep walking through the rain alone. But keep your hope and spirit high, one day we will walk in sunshine, surrounded by friends, and with past achievements and Wonderfull childhood memories in our hearth.
At one point its gonna happen believe me. Never give up.
>>
>>24452086
OP is dead senpai, there won't be any pics anytime soon
>>
>>24452101
>Its truly brings a deep feeling of hate all the way to your core

Yeah. It's like a primal anger.

>But i guess us robots just has to keep walking through the rain alone. But keep your hope and spirit high, one day we will walk in sunshine, surrounded by friends, and with past achievements and Wonderfull childhood memories in our hearth.
At one point its gonna happen believe me. Never give up.

I don't know about that. This is the life we lead, the life fate chose for us, whether we like it or not. And there's only one guarantee: none of us will ever make it.
>>
File: 1437360809544.jpg (395 KB, 774x720) Image search: [Google]
1437360809544.jpg
395 KB, 774x720
>>24452145
>OP kills himself
>his friend gets to fuck the 2nd girl too

What a bro.
>>
OP you failed from the moment that you took this succubus's invitation. You doubted your inferiority, thought you could cross the boundary, even though deep down you K N E W it was never gonna happen. So fate dealt you the most despair-inducing hand it could muster in order to get it through your thick skull.

You will never have a satisfying sexual experience. Once you finally struggle to get there, everybody will have moved on to enjoy whatever else life has to offer. And you'll just stand there, alone, never being able to truly fill the void that seperates you from fortunate humans.

Give up on endeavors that are fueled by lust, instead pursue experiences that you can obtain.
>>
>Has hot female friends and hangs out with them
>Has male friend to be his wingman
>Has the nerve to call himself a bot

Pls gtfo this board
>>
>>24452277
And the worst mentality to have and advice to follow award goes to...
>>
Yeah just kill yourself man

If you're genuinely this weak willed and traumatized by a simple failure you're a waste of oxygen at this point

But livestream that shit nigga
>>
>>24452335
>simple failure
>he thinks constant rejection by girls is a "simple failure"

Normal faggot logic.
>>
>>24452355
>Thinks just accepting rejection even if constant and moving on with life is for faggots

Guess I'm a faggot then bro
>>
>>24451654
This, I bet that guy feels amazing right now.

Think of it this OP, you got a beta friend laid.
>>
File: 1447790848638.png (672 KB, 906x799) Image search: [Google]
1447790848638.png
672 KB, 906x799
>>24450540
You're obviously on the wrong board,
>>
OP is in a better place. Lucky.
>>
>>24450540
>I was acting like a Chad dominating the convo since in order to get laid "you can't be quiet anon!"
Haha. While you were blathering away, the fat autistic kid was listening to her. Women like to talk. They like to talk about themselves.
>>
I can't believe you guys took fat chad's side and bullied a robot to death
>>
>>24452769
Yeah, clearly OP made a few errors here but it seems like he was trying to set his friend up with the other girl and didn't have ill will. Plus he's in a very dark place right now and if he isn't dead or on a shooting spree already he will be soon if he keeps getting stoned liked this.
>>
>>24451224
Are you a manlet with feminine features?
>>
>>24450540
I am crying for you fellow robot, that would traumatize me
>>
>>24450540
>ptsd
Go to hell you fucking subhuman
You life was not risked
Your friends did not die
Nothing blew out your eardrums
fuck you
And dont be a dick, be happy for your friend.
Hit the brain stem
>>
File: 1437405800286.jpg (60 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1437405800286.jpg
60 KB, 500x500
>>24452848
OP makes it very clear that he was trying to bring his most 'beta' friend with him so that he could look better in comparison. It also doesn't look like he did anything to help his friend while he was uncomfortable. He's a sociopathic piece of shit who just wanted to use someone who (he thought) was below him. Hopefully he kills himself so his friend can have the second girl too.
>>
>>24450709
Dude you helped someone quit being selfish, yea it fucking sucks. You can start bitching when he doesn't hook you up.

I wish my friend would do something like this for me.
>>
>>24453084
>OP makes it very clear that he was trying to bring his most 'beta' friend with him so that he could look better in comparison.

Where does he makes this very clear? He said the opposite>>24450639

It seems to me like calling him a fat autist beta is how he's trying to cope with this ex-post facto, not something he had in mind beforehand.
>>
File: cosmicpepe.jpg (426 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
cosmicpepe.jpg
426 KB, 499x499
>>24450540
Dont off yourself robot. You've now learned a valuable lesson on how the universe treats a certain type of person. You are no doubt burdened regularly, with whatever things go on in your life. You help people dont you op? I bet you're the kinda guy that knows the answers and when push comes to shove in other people's lives you know what to say to them to get their lives back on track. You expect nothing in return.

Above all else, you're one desire is to just be loved. To be held by someone you deem worthy. I am the same way op. We are a certain breed. We yearn to help others but hardly ever help ourselves. However, whenever we do choose to break out and do what we think is best for ourselves, the universe puts us back in our place. We are not meant to be happy. We are subserviant sentinels for the others on this planet. We are helpers, listeners, and that is all we will ever be.

Take solace in this knowledge anon. Let it into you. Women will always fuck you over no matter what angle of attack you take. Its the way the world works. Go ahead and work on your body. You'll just get used for it by some slut. Trust me anon, I know because I was there. Let this feeling coarse through you. Be one with it. It gets easier after time.
Good luck space robot.
>>
>>24453019
Are you fucking retarded?

>Post traumatic stress disorder

Pretty sure this situation can set someone off. OP was kidding, but a situation like this could be a final straw for someone on the edge.
>>
>>24452277
This.

OP, you were fucked from the start. You never, NEVER had a chance and you need to learn that. This event might have just opened your eyes, but you have to understand that you will NEVER be dealt the experiences that everyone else has. You need to come to terms with this and stop with your failed normie ambitions. It's just going to end up hurting you more.
>>
>>24451306
Tb h fram

your friend is an asshole fuck for fucking around with the girl you like. I'd never speak to him again in my life.
>>
>>24451306
i can relate senpai
>>
>Having the gall to compare your unwarranted arrogance to torture
>Comparing torture to a sharp blade or quick bullet, which is the OPPOSITE of torture

Nah you're just retarded man
>>
Robots killed a robot on a problem most robots face.

Fuck you guys.
>>
File: 1406837197688.jpg (141 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1406837197688.jpg
141 KB, 500x500
>>24453475
I hope the people who put an end to OP in this thread find themselves in this situation some day. To be so close, only to have what you've ceaselessly dreamed about and sought for your whole life to be snatched away in an instant. To be told again by the universe that you are not worthy to fulfill your most basic, primal function. To seek succor and comfort and to be given only venom.

OP is lost or dead or damned or worse. All we can do is pray for him, and swallow our grief to live for better days.

Sage so OP's memory may rest in peace without further shitposting.
>>
RIP based OP
>>
>>24452059
Nah, women are pretty good selectors, they know what they want. They can even smell out superior genes.
>>
>>24453794
>saging with an image

Anyway, I think op was being selfish. It wasn't his oneitis or anything, his bro got a hook-up (potentially helping OP in the future if he's not a dick), and the grill made her decision.

Yea that's fucking horrible, what happened to him, no doubt. But if you were in the fat autism shoes you would have continued with op in the background too.

I hope no one here, except for that one guy and he knows who he is, has to experience that.
>>
too much estrogen in the water...
>>
>>24450540
You didn't fuck a "dude weed stacey" with shit life goals?

What's the loss? They have no class. Consider yourself lucky.
>>
>PTSD is legitimately a result from this torture. Please just read my story before I go.

Oh shit, this must be serious, holy fuck,

>It all started last night where an attractive girl asked me to hang

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

This is what happens when single mothers raise you.
>>
>>24454117
>This is what happens when single mothers raise you.

Laughed out loud, my friend.

Also nice ending digits
>>
>>24454117
>2015
>people on r9k STILL don't realize being alone and unwanted is literally hell on earth

Kill yourself or get the fuck out of this board you fucking faggot
>>
>>24454194
LOLLLLLLLL

>go after stacey
>'hanging out'
>you only give a shit because she's hot
>try to use your friend to give you leverage
>you're an emotional little bitch

I'm a NEET and even i've fucked women because I'm not a sappy little shit eater like you.

you're a failed normie shit, get the fuck off my board.
>>
File: doom paul ashes.jpg (148 KB, 757x960) Image search: [Google]
doom paul ashes.jpg
148 KB, 757x960
>>24454093
>mfw my valiant attempt to sage failed miserably and OP's grave will continue to be desecrated

I don't blame fat man. OP made a mistake in inviting him, or maybe not and he was just absurdly unlucky. Maybe if he had continued with his social momentum from earlier it would have been him, but something threw him off. Maybe it was really something as simple as him being in the wrong spot on the couch.

Still, OP's anger is natural. The shit he got in this thread does nobody any good and may well have done a lot of harm.
>>
>>24450540
Hah lel baka senpai
>>
>>24454244
LOLLLLLL

>he thinks i'm OP
>he's a NEET
>he's fucked women
>he still thinks r9k is his board

I'm fucking done lmfaaoo
>>
Okay Elliot Rodger. Forget to take your Risperidone today?
>>
>>24454299
>still on my board
>being a robot is about sex
>mocks neet, pinnacle royalty of r9k

senpai, lol, u srs
>>
>>24454282
>Maybe it was really something as simple as him being in the wrong spot on the couch.

This. Exactly what I was thinking OP
>>
>>24454282
I didn't read most of the replies as they were pretty fenced

as in you were either with op or against him

No one should take anything seriously off this website though. Advice is advice but some dude calling me a kuck isn't going to ruin my life.
>>
>>24454282
>Still, OP's anger is natural. The shit he got in this thread does nobody any good and may well have done a lot of harm.

OP Thread: Literally babby tier problems
>>
File: 1430879183297.jpg (1 MB, 1998x2981) Image search: [Google]
1430879183297.jpg
1 MB, 1998x2981
>>24453141
All I see there is him saying that he told his friends lies to try to get him to come so he could humiliate him.

>>24454340
Failed normies truly are the pond scum of /r9k/, even worse than literal normies with their constant whining, crying and wound licking.

Get normal or get smug or get the fuck out.
>>
>>24454340
>being a robot is about sex
>you've had sex

Holy shit are you actually retarded? You can't be a robot if you've had sex you fucking mong

And no, R9K is (was) a women hate board, where us bots could hate women in peace. Then neets came.
>>
>>24454420
You're making massive assumptions about OP's intentions and condemning him for it. Fuck you.

>>24454385
>>24454401
Normies simply can't fathom the depths of misery that comes with seeing everyone else get what you want most.
>>
>>24454420
>All I see there is him saying that he told his friends lies to try to get him to come so he could humiliate him.

He said he didn't want to go alone

how jaded are you to think that what you've written is an actual thought?

I know exactly what OP means when he says he wanted to invite a friend.
>>
>>24454497
Go to bed Elliot
>>
>>24450540
Be happy for your friend and quit being a bitch. I guarantee he didn't intend, nor even thought the evening would turn out like it did. Good for him, maybe one day you can leave wizard apprenticeship as well.
>>
File: 1410828614855.png (375 KB, 752x588) Image search: [Google]
1410828614855.png
375 KB, 752x588
OP, it verily beseech of you to put a fucking bullet in between your eyes.
>>
File: pepe2831.jpg (26 KB, 653x590) Image search: [Google]
pepe2831.jpg
26 KB, 653x590
>>24454587
WAs that bullet supposed to be inside something?
Does he have to hold the bullet there?
Could he use a tool or maybe some tape to keep it there if the answer to the prior question is yes.
Will the bullet be used for its intended purpose?
What if op doesn't have a bullet?
>>
>>24454472
>R9K is (was) a women hate board, where us bots could hate women in peace.

HAHAHAHAH

best baitu desu

Go back to incel boards you soggy shites.
>>
>>24450540
Haha wow..
Your beta friend kind of deserved it, though.
>>
>>24454497
>Normies simply can't fathom the depths of misery that comes with seeing everyone else get what you want most.

So true man.
>>
>>24454472
>you can't be a robot if you've had sex you fucking mong
>And no, R9K is (was) a women hate board, where us bots could hate women in peace.

Except it wasn't. Until a wave of 16-18 year old over-emotional middle class kids decided to come across to see what this board was about after complaining about which console mummy didn't get them for christmas on /v/ and throw a fit when their meticulous plans to follow their itching dicks go up in flames.

But really, go on.
>>
>>24454080
Yh that sick fuck that fucked that deformed dude who has no fucking limbs is surely a good selector.

Lol at all you retards going WAAAAHHHH MY SUFFERING IS GREATER THAN YOURS and not understanding OP just got a dose of primal butthurt.
>>
>>24454736
>being this new

Are you fucking high?

Since 2009 ive seen people hate women here over time, gradually getting less extreme over the years.

NEETs and wagekeks came here to cry about their earnings when the true robots are known for being KV's, not neet faggots.

Gratz on being nobodies of r9ks fucking randies
>>
>>24454516
So then why does he SPECIFICALLY invite over the most 'beta fat aut' person he knows and then tell him a bunch of lies (that op admitted to) to convince him to go? His friend deserved better and he got it.

Plus hes upset that his "friend" got laid (selfishness/arrogance, "but I'm so much *better* then him! waah"), and not even with his oneitis, his girlfriend, his wife, just some random college slut he knew for less then a day.

When OP figures out how to be a better friend maybe he can learn how to interact with a woman as well.
>>
>>24454796
I've been here since snacks and frames, faggot.

This board used to be retard stories, school stories, work stories, retail advice, etc, had nothing to do with women until you sad fucks turned up, like OP, crying and asking for sympathy because your attempts to manipulate someone else failed, while crying about how it's unfair women pull the same shit.

gg faggot, go back to reddit
>>
>>24454804
Learn to read you stupid fucking weeb. He said HE LIED TO THE GIRLS to make them like his friend. He did not say he lied to his friend at any point in the thread. Dumb fucker.
>>
>>24454844
>using the Back to reddit meme
>calling others new

topfuckingkek
>>
>>24454804
I agree with you on 90% of that

I do think OP only has 1 friend, much like the rest of us, and he would most likely say yes.

Everything else you've said has been an almost exact repeat of what i've been saying

>selfish
>not oneitis
>friend gets laid

So I guess maybe 75% then
>>
>>24454804
He wants to be look more attractive by being the male with the best Sexual Market Value in the room and its a sound strategy in securing a mate. Its like one Chad walking aound 10 non chads all the women will gravitate to the obvious best male in the area.

>Plus hes upset his friend got laid
Its the male ego talking his primate brain is absolutely furious that something below it managed to a secure a mate
>his friend deserved better and got it
His friend deserved nothing at all i hate you moralfags.
>he can learn how to interact with woman
Except OP is the only one that interacted in the story he was the conversationalist while autist dude was silent and didnt say much yet somehow got the girl.
>>
>>24454872
>falling for my olde troole that quick

:3
>>
>>24454895
The autist was alpha as fuck dude. OP was prolly perceived as a blabbering pussy while his friend was stoic as fuck. Face it, the better man won
>>
>>24450540
I almost cried reading this tb`h.
>>
>>24454934
This hot girl is really confusing I cant seem to narrow down why she didnt want to fuck OP instead, also this girl is hot so her fucking the autist is even more bewildering, he didnt display an confidence nor arrogance its literally mind boggling to understand what made her fuck OP's friend.

Maybe she did it to make him jealous? Perhaps she assumed OP would start fucking the other girl next to him and wanted to one up or something?
>>
>>24455147
Me thinks you are OP i won't tell ;)
>>
>>24454742
>Yh that sick fuck that fucked that deformed dude who has no fucking limbs is surely a good selector.

She is. For a guy with no libs he's doing really well for himself. He is independent and gives motivational speeches.
Meanwhile OP posts his rage on how his "beta autist" friend he invited to some girls house got laid and he didn't.
>>
>>24455147
I thought OP would get with the non-hot one or friend or whatever

>jealous

no, meeting you for one day a women will not sleep with your friend to make you jelly. wtf is wrong with you.

>hot girl likes autism fat friends style
>she think's he open minded or something
>he smokes weed she wants to smoke weed

Maybe she liked him in the time the movie was on, op wasn't listening.

women are dumb stop overthinking it.
>>
>>24455295
No shes a sick fuck for even reproducing with that deformed crap.

I already explained who OP is bad, primal anger is a feeling that cant be shaked off easily.
>>
>>24455334
I dunno man, women are trained to mate with the superior male, its in their instincts. She knew what she was doing i think
>>
>>24453141
>Where does he make this very clear?
>I asked my most beta aut fat friend to come
>>
>>24455368
ofc she did

otherwise op's friend would be in jail for rape and OP as a witness to his sick friends sex crazed lust.
>>
File: 1416078625004.gif (997 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
1416078625004.gif
997 KB, 500x475
>>24455385
You have to read a lot into that line, which was written after the fact by someone in a very bad place full of jealousy and resentment, to come to your conclusion about his intentions.
>>
>>24455368
Dude women have fetishs as well that make no sense, that woman fucking that dude is sick and disgusting. Humans are naturally freaked the fuck out by deformed humans.
>>
>>24455506
Maybe OP was just a lot worse and she had to choose between shit and piss
>>
>>24455606
Maybe she had a weird fetish.
>>
What if OP just isn't a reliable narrator? We only have his word on this, what if his friend is actually better looking than him?
>>
>>24455623
Sounds like OP is really beta more like a chatty friend type who women see as just one of the girls
>>
>>24455630
The girl is hot so it even more confusing that she didnt just give OP the oh sorry I gotta go talk and go to fuck a Chad on her social contacts list but instead she fucked the beta guy which is mind boggling, maybe she was too lazy to go to Chad or something.
>>
>>24455623
Maybe OPs friend and hot grill were making silly faces at each other all night when no one was looking.
>>
>>24455823
Friend was autist he wouldnt know how to respond to a woman like that, he made out with her because his lizard brain took control.
>>
Hi all.

Unfortunately I'm still alive. Hopefully that will change soon.

it's weird, I've always had a slight hope of finding a cute girl attracted to me. Yesterday that hope was destroyed.

it feels weird.

to clear things up-

My friend isn't fat, he's mostly overweight. I was mad, but my anger is only a box full of sadness now.

I'm usually extremely quiet but that day I tried to change. I thought it was working, until I saw that horrid sight everything changed.

I don't know. I don't care anymore. I've had money , focused on looks and attitude and women have always hated me. I'm done
>>
>>24455864
Keep trying OP, theres nothing wrong with you, a miracle just happened yesterday in your friend's case.

Also is your friend and the girl dating?
>>
>>24455864
Ride on your friends new found confidence and go pussy hunting at the bars dude

If your friend doesn't give you a solid after this, well I don't know and don't want to be on any lists so use your own imagination.
>>
File: 1437956006626.gif (2 MB, 500x683) Image search: [Google]
1437956006626.gif
2 MB, 500x683
>>24455864
Hang in there. Let yourself wallow in misery for a little bit as long as it doesn't interfere with your minimal school/work/family obligations. It's good for you to let your feelings run their course. When you feel a little better get out there again. Exercise. Sleep a lot.
>>
>>24450540
>have socially awkward friend
>make him come to a date so you will look better in the eyes of the girls
>friend manages to get with a girl
>instead of feeling happy for said friend's achievement, feel hatred and jealousy

Should we feel sorry for you op?
>>
>>24455959
You're telling me you wouldn't feel like shit? I agree he should feel happy for his friend but to say you wouldn't feel horrible is bullshit.

>>>>/out/
>>
>>24455334
Spoted the OP

He was attractive and outgoing. Even when chad has no limbs he still gets the girls.
>>
>>24455147

people are weird.

also there's a million things we don't know about the situation, the people involved in it, and even the chronology.
anyways OP this will hurt for a couple of months, like really hurt. I know this feel you're feeling. but in a year, it won't matter any more. you'll find another girl to invest your emotional time into. that's how it works, in cycles. it's the same shit, but with different people. at least for me. ever since I was 12 or 13, I get this shitty feeling about getting cukked.

but here's something you don't know. the best parts is that short month, week, maybe a whole season when you don't really give a shit about any specific girl. sure, you might be sad about your shitty life, but there won't be any specific girl that's messing with you. in that short time, you will be free.

notice that short time, and be free. fuck i need to get to bed, haven't slept in days.
>>
>>24456595
Except life will never get better. I give up.

I was reading some old shit I wrote and I said if I'm still alone by 2013 life will never get better. It's been 2, almost 3 years.

Life won't get better. As much as I want to hope it will, it won't.

What I am feeling will never get better. I just want to pour my emotions to a girl in a tent right now. I appreciate so much the help from others. Still more help I'd get than the people irl.

My friend will probably just tell everyone I'm a loser that gets no poon. And everyone would laugh because they know it's true. Even the nerdiest of nerds.
>>
>>24455887
Yeah they're texting now I think, probably dating

>>24455920
Thanks man. I give up though. I will return to being a dead silent autist that hides in the corner and the only interaction I get will be on r9k. There's literally no hope for me anymore.
>>
>>24457199

no one gives a shit dude, honestly. it's a sad reality, but it also gives you freedom.

human relationships (especially romantic ones) are fucked either way because of capitalism. just find a passion and pursue it. fuck people, honestly.
>>
>>24457469
I try so hard to have that mentality. But deep down I so badly want a cute gf to provide companionship.
>>
damn poor op :-( women are evil
>>
File: 1429119104274.jpg (40 KB, 519x537) Image search: [Google]
1429119104274.jpg
40 KB, 519x537
>>24450540
Seems just like the experience you needed to realize how life really is. Better late than never.
>>
>>24457872

I do as well. it fucking sucks, and it hurts. just try finding something else to be miserable about. maybe not sad, but angry. like a job, or sometihng. fuck I'm still young, I don't know much about life either.
>>
>>24450540
OP post a picture of yourself you fucking faggot

Cover your eyes in black if you want
>>
Just read the whole thread - some individuals ITT made me regain hope in r9k.

Glad not everyone here are edgy faggots and actually use their time to help rather than being your typical angsty 17 year old.
>>
how tall are you OP? also how tall is your friend?
>>
>>24450540
>friend gets laid and you didn't

boo hoo, time to go die and not redeem myself by looking hard to find someone else
>>
>>24458311
I'm 6'1 and he's around 5'9 or 5'10

>>24458332
You don't understand.
>>
>>24458457

anyways man good luck with your life, and remember that people aren't bad, most people are just stupid and lost and don't know what do to in their lives - just like you. if you wanna talk to me about anything just add me on skype - jonasvalgo. might be two dudes named that way, then add both, ill be one of them.

i dropped you some wisdom about those short moments of freedom you'll experience after you get over some girl. remember that.
>>
>>24458708
were you also posting earlier in this thread or was that someone else? ill prob add you senpai i need someone to talk/type to
>>
Something similar happened to me and it scarred me for life. I will never forget it.
>>
Man I feel for you, was she someone you were trying to get with for a while?
>>
>>24459014

yeah man i am these posts

>>24458708
>>24458106
>>24457469
>>24456595
Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.