[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>seeing white guys over 6 feet who wear "nerdy"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
File: 1402526890889.jpg (17 KB, 260x384) Image search: [Google]
1402526890889.jpg
17 KB, 260x384
>seeing white guys over 6 feet who wear "nerdy" shirts, are unfit as fuck, act like spergs etc

Does this piss off any other manlets here? These clowns were given the 2 things that help the most with getting women (height and being white) , but they waste it by making themselves as unappealing as possible.
>>
>>24450289
I feel the same

If you're white, you CANNOT be a robot. Even manlet whites can get GFs in Asia

Being white is EASY MODE
>>
>unfit as fuck
6'4" 200lb lanklet here. I have to shovel shit into my mouth all day just to maintain being a skeleton. /fit/ is out of the question for financial reasons.

>act like spergs
Well I am a literal sperg so logic dictates that I act like one, right?

>"nerdy" shirts
I don't do this, thank god. That's for tryhard special snowflake faggots.
>>
You have literlly just explained one of my freinds cant knock him tho he turned a lesbo (fat,didntshaveherlegstype) straight early on theis year
>>
>>24450289
>6'4
>big cock
>get asked how tall i am all the time by girls
>finally realising my potential
>got a graduate job/going to the gym/dressing better/actually talking to females/starting to give much less of a fuck about things in general

i always was a late bloomer....
>>
>>24450336
In fairness, I think manlet whites can be robots. Going to Asia for a gf seems like sort of a hassle, lel.
>>
>>24450359
/fit/izen here
If your a skelly you don't eat as much as you think you do.
Skellys typically eat a lot of different, unhealthy foods but small amounts of it.
Try counting calories for a week
>>
If you are tall and have a big dick you can't be a robot, you just have to put a bit effort in. Now, I can put shitloads of effort to better myself but I would still be an inferior piece of shit with my height and dick.
>>
File: 1410574701499.png (2 MB, 1362x1350) Image search: [Google]
1410574701499.png
2 MB, 1362x1350
>>24450359
>200lb
>lanklet
U wot m8
>>
I hope Hiroshima Nagasaki bans all white people and women from /r9k/
>>
>>24450428
Unhealthy yes, but not in small amounts.
I eat 4-5 full meals a day with snack-tier bullshit in between.

>>24450794
At that height, it's skeletonmode.
>>
>>24450336
>Even manlet whites can get GFs in Asia
Really? The impression I've gotten is that they're just as obsessed about height as americans, only alot more racist.
>>
Pretty much family. I'd be rolling in bitches if I had an extra 6 inches in height. People already dig my personality - once they actually open up when I approach.
>>
>>24451106
Nope, any white guy can get laid in Asia.

White people (men and women) have it easy. You cannot be white and robotic. It's impossible.
>>
>6'4"
>weak jawline because Spic
so fucking close
>>
>>24451148
>Nope, any white guy can get laid in Asia.
Not quite the same as getting a gf though.
>>
>>24451084
>At that height, it's skeletonmode.

6ft4 200lbs is closer to overweight than it is to underweight
>>
>>24450336
If you're not white, you literally are not welcome on 4chan. Most Asians are ok too. But other than that, fuck off. You are shit and should kill yourself.
>>
>>24451333
>proving his point
>>
>>24451219
That's just factually not true though.
>>
>>24451368
find literally any bmi calculator online

stop trying so hard you fat fuck
>>
>>24451357
I'm not proving shit. If you aren't white or the right kind of Asian, you aren't welcome here.
>>
>>24451409
>>24451333
Are you angry at me because I'm telling the truth? Look at all dating statistics. White men and women are the most sought after

You're not a robot. I've been browsing this site since 2005 and I came here for the anime not for any white supremacy, so YOU fuck off, white normie piece of shit
>>
>>24451392
>using a jewculator
>>
>>24450289
And you failed to notice they are all kissless virgins.

OP, girls don't reject you because of your height, they reject you because you are a whiny annoying faggot.
>>
Does anything not piss off you manlets?
>>
>>24451438
you're 1 ft taller than me and weigh almost literally twice what i weigh

just because you have small biceps doesn't mean you don't have a huge gut. you're borderline overweight. get over it.
>>
>>24451434
I've been here since 2005 too, same reasons. I'm not even angry at you. If anything you seem angry at me for being white.

White people have smaller cocks. They get keked more easily. They have to walk on eggshells not to offend anyone of any other race. Don't try to blame your bad luck in dating off onto me.
>>
>>24451483
I'm literally 5'10'' and like 150. You're talking to the wrong guy you presumptuous moron.
>>
>>24451464
Even if a manlet acts confident, there are a number of girls who will reject him simply because of his height. Tall dudes never have to worry about such a thing.
>>
>>24451526
congratulations, you're also a healthy weight. why are you defending him?
>>
>>24451502
Not the guy you were responding to but

>White people have smaller cocks
Only smaller than blacks. Bigger than other races.

>They get keked more easily.
Well memed my friend.

> They have to walk on eggshells not to offend anyone of any other race
True, but has nothing to do with the current discussion of the ease of picking up women.
>>
Top kek you genetically inferior faggots

Daily reminder that you could spend every waking moment of your life on self-improvement and I could still get your theoretical gf to cheat on you with me effortlessly.

You can gain muscle and make great money and it won't matter. You will still be less appealing than me, a skinnyfat NEET. Do you know why? It's because I'm genetically superior to you.

Stay mad, shitskins.
>>
>>24451531
You people are literally saying "check your privilege" to people who are taller.

You are just as bad, if not far worse, than tumblr of a few years ago. Do you really not see that?

Tumblr 2013:
>waaa they have advantages in life cause they're white and I'm not. Check your white privilege.

4chan 2015:
>waa they have advantages in life cause they're taller and I'm not. Check your tall privilege!

Do you honestly not see the difference?
You're a pathetic, whining piece of shit. Fucking deal with your own problems instead of whining about it.

Would the big tall man like a special pronoun too? Would that make it all better?
>>
>>24451531
>guy A: spergy, fat, smelly, annoying, poorfag neet, ugly, but is tall
>guy B: outgoing, fit, takes care of himself, fun, has a sell paid job, decent looking, short

Sure girls will pick guy A every time. According to you.
>>
File: 1421608597337.jpg (19 KB, 259x253) Image search: [Google]
1421608597337.jpg
19 KB, 259x253
>>24451084
>At that height, it's skeletonmode.
uh no you fucking sperg, I'm 6'4" and 157 lbs, get on my level fatty.
>>
>>24451502
>If anything you seem angry at me for being white.
Because as an invisible-to-society non-white manlet, I see how much potential any white person has and you being here pisses me off. It's like a billionaire going to a homeless shelter to eat their food
>White people have smaller cocks.
Myth
> They get keked more easily.
Untrue
>They have to walk on eggshells not to offend anyone of any other race.
In public, yes. But in private, whites are just as racist as anyone else

If you aren't having any luck in your own country, you can move to Africa or Asia where you're seen as Gods.

You have NO EXCUSES, which means you cannot be a robot.
>>
>>24451626
Don't bother. They're as bad as tumblr circa 2013. Nothing is going to stop their victim complex.

We better just give him a special pronoun and tell him how tall he is so he feels better.
>>
>>24451626
You missed the point of the OP.

The dude in A won't get a girl if he is spergy or smelly, but if he takes care of himself he will not have much trouble getting women. The short guy has to deal with the fact many women will not date manlets.
>>
>>24451471
>Does anything not piss off you robots?

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>24451691
>The short guy has to deal with the fact many women will not date manlets.

But that's not true, you retard.
>>
>>24451601
>>24451689

It is not Tumblrism, it is the truth,

Being tall and white is objectively better for getting women than being a minority or being short. Too many tall white guys waste their advantages by not taking care of themselves or acting like spergs.
>>
>>24450289
>white
>6'2
>dress like an adult
>can talk to people without sperging out
>still a kv

I'm either extremely ugly or completely lacking any charm or charisma.
>>
File: 1407743108824s.jpg (5 KB, 170x250) Image search: [Google]
1407743108824s.jpg
5 KB, 170x250
>>24450289
>nonwhite
>manlet

literally worthless. We tall white robots are true patrician robots, we are robots because we choose to not participate in social shit and give a fuck about society, while you subhumans just don't have other choice.
>>
>>24450336
It's almost like no one here should be a robot but people enjoy having the weight of responsibility taken off their shoulders saying "it was my race or my height" or another factor they have no control over, despite the fact that the one shared quality between all robots is not being able to take responsibility
>>
File: 1438656239719.gif (282 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1438656239719.gif
282 KB, 499x499
>tfw white
>tfw 6'2
>tfw skinny no matter what I eat
feels pretty good famiglia
>>
>>24451729
>It is not Tumblrism, it is the truth.
Ahaha how do you not see this? It is the exact same as Tumblr. You are just as bad. See: >>24451601

You are no different at all.

I wish you the best of luck in developing a "safe space" for yourself to dwarf out in. Just not here.
>>
THIS THREAD IS NOW A SAFE SPACE FOR MANLETS TO DWARF OUT IN.
>>
>be a shitskin 5'10 shitskin latino with small dick
>really like this blonde girl.
>goes for my white roomate whose taller than me

It's not like I wanted to get kuk'd sempai...

>tfw that you served your white overlords
>>
>>24451810
This desu, manlets are nothing more than failed normies.
>>
>>24450289
>tfw I am exactly what OP is talking about
>>
>>24451819
Quote for truth
>>
>>24451148
We fucking invented the level of comfort that made it possible for people to live full lives on full sperg. Can't be robots, can you not be a cunt?
>>
>>24451626
Yes because they believe they can fix him. You can't fix being short.
>>
>>24454237
What kind of woman would believe she can turn the worst, ugliest, fattest, most autistic sperglord into her dream man? Do robots seriously believe that a girl like that will fall from the sky?
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.