[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like dying. My 100 gallon prized fish tank sprung a leak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1447677945059.jpg (74 KB, 540x721) Image search: [Google]
1447677945059.jpg
74 KB, 540x721
I feel like dying. My 100 gallon prized fish tank sprung a leak and was so bad it couldn't be repaired. Most of the fish could be moved to my other tanks but all of the plants and substrate I worked so hard on is gone. Hundreds of dollars and months of work. Gone. This pain is very riminiscent of my gf passing. Just kill me
>>
>>24450258
nobody gives a fuck about stupid gay ass fish you fucking retard

fish is somethign you eat not something you keep as a pet in some stinking tank in your livingroom

jesus christ

either get a cat or a dog or keep your house clean like a normal people
>>
>muh fish
>>
>>24450258
>Most of the fish could be moved to my other tanks

maybe you should move the fish anyway and keep them alive/

wtf is wrong with robots

also

>gf

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
OP sorry these degenerates can't appreciate a top tier hobby.

Sorry to hear about your tank that fucking sucks. How many tanks do you have?
>>
>>24450258
you're the guy who goes nightwalking to get plants and stuff and who molested a bunch of kids playing with a bike?
>>
>>24450258

if you can even manage your fishtank how are you going to manage your life? kill yourself.
>>
Oh man, I know the feeling.

When I got sober I was advised to get a fish (it's this thing about establishing responsibility and pride) and it turned into a hobby, one goldfish turned into this whole tank of tropical fish and plants and shit. It probably cost me $15k+ over the few years I had it.

Then I made the mistake of asking my brother to look after my fish when I was away for a few weeks, and he thought that giving them a whole heap of food at once meant he wouldn't need to come back every other day. And they all died.
>>
>>24450277
you are trying way too hard to be an edgelord little buddy.
>>
>>24452972
Did you kick his ass? Or at least make him pay for the fish?
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 604x340
>>24450258
>mfw you're probably my uncle
>>
>>24450258
Hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm

original
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.