[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meeting black boyfriend's parents for the first time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1448180089709.jpg (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1448180089709.jpg
54 KB, 500x500
>meeting black boyfriend's parents for the first time
>Protection From Black card falls out of wallet
>>
>Things that didn't happen: The Post

Pretty sure you wouldn't be alive by now.
>>
>>24450057
What's a protection from black card?
>>
Stop turning me on baka bloxoxo
>>
>>24450090
it's a magic: the gathering reference, i think
>>
>>24450057
What the fuck are you talking about did they do something to you?
>>
>>24450057
Op better post something you slut.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 750x740) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 750x740
>>24450057
>Mfw I had a qt black gf in highschool
First time I went to her house, I stayed for dinner. The food was amazing, but I could feel her older brother's eyes burning through me the entire time.
>>
>>24450898

I don't get why brothers and fathers have to be protective of the girl in the family.
>>
>>24451085
Well I'd feel the same about some dude going after my sister too. Do you have siblings?
>>
>>24451085
They know what they want to do to innocent pussy.

The female family member is probably the only females he has respect for and doesn't want the average dude to just punish her puss and dissappear the way he does.

Also blacks widely believe that white male black female interracial dating is just a fetish. Most white guys want to feel black puss and then marry their own kind because they don't want mulatto kids. It's a pump and dump waiting to happen.

And that's very often the case.
>>
>>24451085
its called autism

very common in the nigger community
>>
>>24451085
I take it you've never been platonically close with a female? It's a pretty common reaction, we are all a bit like monkeys
>>
>>24451162
>Also blacks widely believe that white male black female interracial dating is just a fetish
kek it's literally the opposite. most common divorce pair is BMWF while the least common is WMBF
>>
>>24450057
Well they found out their son is gay so i doubt they'll care.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.