[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your most perverted sexual fantasy? >i kind of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: Grendel Pepe.jpg (62 KB, 391x436) Image search: [Google]
Grendel Pepe.jpg
62 KB, 391x436
What's your most perverted sexual fantasy?
>i kind of want a woman to eat my ass
>>
File: 345345345.jpg (86 KB, 761x728) Image search: [Google]
345345345.jpg
86 KB, 761x728
>>24449613
Woah. SICK!
>>
I want to become morbidly obese, being fed to death by hot big titted chicks.
>>
>>24449613
i like having sex with males
>>
I want to be edged forever but never allowed to cum, stuck in permanent chastity (I'm a girl btw)
>>
>>24449613
>salad tossing
>perverted whatsoever
pick one and only one senpai
>>
want to have sex in the missonary position while holding hands and kissing with the lights off for the sole purpose of procreation
>>
I want to be a surrogate husband and son to a lactating MILF that's gone insane from the grief of being infertile.
>>
I want to tie my Freind up and cut her.
The storey gets deeper but you get the general idea
>>
>>24450251
You monster, how do you sleep at night?!
>>
>>24450299
get deep please
>>
>>24450251
disgusting filth. scum of the earth.

pig
>>
i dont know if it counts but i found a used tampon on the road last night and i put it in my mouth.
>>
harem of underage qt girls to use as sextoys and generally abuse
>>
>>24449613
I want to be naked and have a group of girls beat me up and make fun of my dick
>>
>>24450357
no that counts as being fucking deranged
>>
>>24450251
>>24450322
>>24450343
>reddit humor

original
>>
>>24450357
oh thats where i left it
>>
>>24450381
why is it deranged? i was just curious :^)
>>
>>24450323
I like to imagine her hands tied and bent over Fucking her while I go at her neck with a jagged blade- (busted manyones to that)-and strangling her while bludgeoning her face in, not to the point where shes disfigured just messed up and covered in blood.
Morbid curiosity or do you have similar tastes anon ?
>>
>>24450382
actually its Newgorounds humor made popular on 4chan
>>
>>24450459
>strangling her while bludgeoning her face in, not to the point where shes disfigured just messed up and covered in blood.
yes. this
>>
>>24450459
just want to know what inspires fantasies like this. not judging, just curious. talk about your past anon
>>
>>24450537
Its easier to answer questions ask and I will tell I dont really know where tostart from "my past"
>>
>>24450579
are you hateful or angry
>>
Want to sit on submissive bf's face and make him lick my pussy to orgasms on my period till all my cramps go away.
>>
>>24450602
I'm Not angry although I have a very short temper, hateful? Yes. I hate people and i Want to inflict this constant burning emptiness onto them. No edge intended. Inb4 snowflake.
>>
File: 1445299495471s.jpg (7 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1445299495471s.jpg
7 KB, 240x232
>>24449613
>i kind of want a woman to eat my ass

same, I also want a woman to do stuff like worship my feet too or a boy
>>
>>24450616
why do people in relationships post on /r9k/? this shouldnt be allowed
>>
>>24449613
i suck on my toes before and after i masturbate

i eat my own semen
>>
>>24450689
why do you hate do you think
>>
>>24449613
I want to eat a girl out when she's on her period
>>
i kind of want to watch a girl menstruate

it's mostly out of curiosity, but something tells me i'd get a boner, if not just because im looking at a vagina
>>
>>24450459
Are you in highschool? Grown men don't have female "friends".
>>
I want to kidnap a whole bunch of people, and have some of them skinned and taxidermized, and make people fuck their own mothers and eat their incestual spawn and get hooked up to huge fucking robotic dildo fuckers, and I want to make some of the women into men and some of the men into women, I want to induce lactation in the women-women and even the women-men if possible, I want to tie some of them up and beat them, and others I want to completely isolate and treat like veal, just let them soften and maybe fuck with their brains until they're happy, docile, and retarded. I want a fresh glass of blood to start every day off with and an an unfucked orifice to destroy every night.
>>
>>24450804
i think that's called spaghetti and meatballs
>>
>>24450343
>disgusting filth. scum of the earth.

Sounds like a Grindcore band.
>>
>>24450814
No I work in a shipyard we met as early teens and stayed freinds since I actually wanted to go out with her but never followed through because of the complications if she didnt feel the same
>>
>>24450832
it's in the works
>>
>>24450822
I hope youre serious cause if you are that's pretty raw
>>
wipe up my semen after i masturbate and use my mouth as a garbage bin
>>
>>24450874
I am serious.
Honestly, I'd feel like if I was able to do it, I'd enjoy watching them fuck torture and kill one another more than actually interacting with them.
>>
>>24450796
I dont know and it means very little to me that I do feel this way. I've always felt this way( started around 13 or so) first it was confusion and then some form of sadness mixed with anger and now all I "feel" (i use that word loosely because its not much of feeling more of a way of existing) is hate . it doesn't feel like an emotion more of a constant "splinter in my mind" (thanks neo) I could have some form of mental illness for all I know. I've tried looking for one that fits but they all sound the same. To put it short, I feel like a Fucking monster and I know I'm Not. right but my acting is superb and I doubt anyone will ever think anything more than. Me being the guy gets on with what hes doing and always wears boots
>>
i want to be ingested, but not digested, by my friends mom
>>
>>24450957
Do not acquiesce to the standards of normies.
For every one of us that wants to cut someone, there is a receptive party, one who wants to be cut.
>>
just want to be called daddy. is that a normie fetish?
>>
>>24450993
Normies,neets and weebs. They are all the same
>>
I have a shit fetish. being shit on. eating shit. shitting on others. just wanna roll around in an orgy of shit with beautiful women
>>
>>24451135
nice, me too
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.