[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for gays, fembots and mtf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 497x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 497x512
Does it feel like a guy can never meet all your qualifications?its so annoying and that one thing always ruins the whole batch.

The guy I'm going on a date with now
>Asian
>his face isn't ugly beyond repair
>no acne
>25
>makes enough money for me and is not cheap
>has a car
>his own place

But....he's fat. I can't do it and I know he's not going to get any thinner. not once has a guy ever lost weight for me so I will just leave it alone!
>>
>>24449244
no you vapid roastie. my only requirements are "LIKES ME" and i can't find any men that do so, no. no no no.
>>
>>24449338
4chan loves you mystery, we're always here for you
>>
>>24449338
I'm not even considered attractive but I can at least find semi cute guys
>>
It's about loving someone for being a sum of their parts. If you really love someone it's possible to turn potentially negative traits into positive ones. You will never find someone who is perfect and it is highly unlikely you will ever find a person who doesn't have a feature which "ruins the whole batch". That way of thinking is vein and entitled. You should also consider the things that you bring to the table and what he may consider deal breakers. It's not a one way street

tl;dr you're not ready for a relationship
>>
>>24449421
I can't fall inlove with someone who is fat but he's not obese. I think he could easily become thin if he tried. He's just chubby but not obese like a white person.
>>
>>24449458
That's even worse. I'd understand if he was seriously overweight.
How did you even get with him in the first place if you didn't like his weight?
>>
good bait thread

nice and subtle....... not

saged
>>
Nobody can ever meet all your qualifications, but considering men generally have higher aptitudes, are more intelligent, are more interested in general knowledge and are genuinely more interesting to be around and talk to, they have a far higher likelihood of meeting those qualifications than some roastie cunt

But that's just one bisexual guy's opinion
>>
>>24449518
He has a nice personality and I like talking to him, I'm just not attracted.
>>
>>24449653
Well then he's a friend, not someone you should be in an intimate relationship with.

Do him a favour and end it now because it's not going to go any further. You'll just end up making him feel worse the longer you drag it out
>>
>1.9 meters tall
>warm and cuddly bear
>caring
>treats me as a treasure
>makes me feel good
>I make him feel good
>same tastes in games and tv
>perfect face and body
>same musical tastes and also makes good music

I'm gay, he is bi. He is perfect for me, despite some minor fails here and there. The biggest:

>he has a wife and cheated on her with me.

It was online, but I felt horrible and left him for his own sake. Truly no one will be perfect, and when I tought someone was, I ended up on the cheating side of the story.

He found another person to cheat his wife with, keeping it low key but I just know, somehow, because I got his pattern.

When someone seems too perfect, stay away, it will most likely fuck you up on morals.
>>
I don't really approach it with a checklist.
my bestfriend needed someone to hang out with him when he was in a really dark place, things eventually got physical due because the touch barrier had been demolished by my keeping his drunk ass upright/clothed/warm, and we made it official.

Maybe get your boyfriend interested in a physical activity you can have fun doing together.
Martial arts can be entertaining, improve physical health, and could help you bond with one another.
>>
>>24449244
Lower your expectations you normie scum
>>
>>24449773
I hate when gay guys cheat on their wives with men. This is how hiv gets passed around.
>>
>>24449861
To the kinds of women who tolerate and marry faggy men.
Which is good.
Fag hags are paradoxically worse than fags themselves.
>>
>>24449891
Sad part: I'm the passive one, and he is manly as fuck with a desire for domination that translates into extramarital romances where he has the role of a full emotional provider to receive back a sense of masculinity.

Most of those affairs are actually from men you'd never expect being "even slightly gay", as for this case.

>>24449861

>implying gays are more promiscuous than Chad and their womans

I'm not even bothered by this stereotype anymore.
>>
That pupper looks pretty comfy
>>
>>24449244
The only thing that's wrong with him is he's fat?

Tell him. Be open and honest.
Something along the lines of:

>I have such a great time with you
>This relationship has potential to deepen into something really wonderful
>I'm ready to be committed to a man like you
>Your weight is concerning.
>I'd like to help you get healthy and see you make lasting changes if we're going to be together

Then you show him a gym that's local, pdfs of cookbooks, YouTube dance expertise videos, and a calendar and a pen to write down exercise days.

If he's worth being with, he will consider and apply himself but be prepared for him to leave your stupid ass as soon as he's hot.

If he bucks at the thought of healthy choices presented with your encoeagement, because I doubt your body is 100% his fantasy, then forget it. You have lost nothing and he's still a fat asshole.

You're welcome
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.