[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw too intelligent to buy into /r9k/ irrational hatred of women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 200x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 200x240
>tfw too intelligent to buy into /r9k/ irrational hatred of women
>>
>>24448875
What about the rational hatred of women?
>>
>>24448899
>implying

m8 you can rationally hate a variety of person or a tendency of a certain type of people to do something, but it is by no means inescapably true of all women, whatever it is you hate about them.
>>
I don't know man. Sometimes the things I find here are completely consistent with what I've found in real life, sometimes r9k is so wrong it's almost laughable. I'm not sure who to believe or what to think t b h f a m i l y.
>>
>>24448875
good luck with the divorce settlement you fucking normie cunt REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24448875
good. me too.
>>
What about the rational disdain of women. I don't hate them, that would be like hating snakes for being low to the ground, I just think that it's in my best interest not to get in too deep with them in the same way that most people aren't racist, but don't want to deal with blacks/mexicans
>>
>>24448916
>>24448947
You are either:

1. A good looking male who has never had to see the real side of women.
2. Beta faggots that are only ever friends with women but never get pussy
3. Women
>>
>>24448875

How many different boards have you made versions of this meme for, OP?
>>
>>24448962
even if they are, the fact that you cant prove wrong speaks for itself
>>24448916
>>
File: smugjak.png (18 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
smugjak.png
18 KB, 640x712
>>24448875
>tfw more intelligent than you and inducting others into /r9k/ beliefs

stop these threads you hyperfaggot, even though I don't mind them
>>
>>24448962
What is this real side universal to women? Let's really argue it out, I want to hear your outlook.

Every time I run into a misogyny thread I realize most guys are pissed because they're looking for the wrong type of girls in the wrong places.
>>
>>24449044
And every time I run into a NAWALT fag I know he's a kuck. Aren't you a kuck, buddy?
>>
>>24449044
Women will always talk about personality or some other variables being what makes them select a man.

Yet almost every single male that is not extremely attractive, even the ones pure of heart, either end up getting keked (unless they date down) or incel.

The majority of males here are, i assume, around average or below average. Misogyny runs rampant here because r9k, and 4chan in the greater scheme of things, chooses to recognize reality instead of some illusion or false reality.

Men are always blamed and women are held in an untouchable light in society. This is why misogyny nowadays in society is non-existent.

There is a reason why in the past before liberal and marxist indoctrination, men knew to keep women in their place. There is a reason in the majority of world today women are treated the way they are.
>>
>>24449144
No I'm not a kuck, not in the slightest, I'm actually a fairly jealous person in relationships, but I've done my best to keep it in a healthy way.

>>24449001
Ok, but let's hear it: what is this real side and how has it made you unhappy?
>>
>>24448916
>there are exceptions
You can hate women generally speaking, or think women are generally worse than men, which is grounds to be a misogynist
>>
>tfw too intelligent to buy into /r9k/ irrational hatred of (thing)

Everyone here hates everything.
>>
>>24448875
I just have a little sister who hangs around with betas (I might have curropted her interest wise), so I get to hear about the other side of the fence.

Basically you're all beta for a reason and she made up her decision about you during that initial conversation of meeting her, unless if you have more to show that could change her opinion. Like how dudes are with women, we determine who we're attracted to fairly quickly based on the other person's presentation of themselves.
>>
>>24449223
Fuck you man, you have no right to judge me.
>>
>>24449241
Does she use them to do stuff for her while she waits for the opportunity to fuck Chad?
>>
>>24448875
Oh you're so smart, thats why you used Wojack with glasses, because you're so smart :)

I want Iphone users to leave
>>
>>24448875
This is you:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

If 99% of a group of people are bad, then you can safely say that group is bad. You don't need to account for the outliers. You're like the agnostics who say "well you can't know for sure!" You can be 99% sure, and that's good enough.
>>
>>24449201
>Women will always talk about personality or some other variables being what makes them select a man.

And we know that's bullshit in the same way that men don't just date based on "personality." Sure it's a factor, but it's not the be all end all factor.

BUT, let's keep in mind that personality can change.

>Yet almost every single male that is not extremely attractive, even the ones pure of heart, either end up getting keked (unless they date down) or incel.

Both genders want to date up. Everyone wants to date up. You want to date up and get your special qt and she wants to date up and her special qt.

The solution here it seems would be either to:
1. Date down
2. Attempt to be come more desirable in some way.

Usually people recommend going to the gym but I really don't subscribe to that school of thought.

>The majority of males here are...

Yep, been coming here for long enough, I know. But I wouldn't call 4chan's outlook (implying all the boards have one unifying outlook, but whatever) is OBJECTIVELY reality in all directions.

>Men are always blamed and women are held in an untouchable light in society. This is why misogyny nowadays in society is non-existent.

Ok so when we hear people say "I hate women" in these threads, that isn't an example of misogyny? I get what you mean, you're saying the playing field is more or less even (probably true in some parts of the west, but absolutely NOT true in the world as a whole).

>There is a reason why in the past before liberal and marxist indoctrination, men knew to keep women in their place. There is a reason in the majority of world today women are treated the way they are.

You mean there's a problem with humans being treated as humans and not as potential breeders to be kept in line until it is necessary for them to preform their biological function?
>>
Reminder that any decent looking woman can marry an awkward engineering student and never have to work a day in her life

Reminder that diagnosed depressed women have sex a little bit more than average while diagnosed depressed men have almost no sex at all

Reminder that even the ugliest whores can find some guy on /soc/ to fuck them

Reminder that any girl expects you to be her jester if you want anything romantic while women don't need any social skills whatsoever to develop relationships

Reminder that humans have over twice as many unique female genetic ancestors, meaning that women are the sexual selectors and have a natural advantage in romance

Reminder that, owing to her reproductive abilities, women always have intrinsic value to society, while men have to make something of themselves (this is why nearly all nameless henchmen in fiction are men)

Reminder that women do not, generally speaking, cultivate hobbies beyond popular HBO shows, reality television, and MTV

Reminder that women evaluate survey subjects much more harshly than their male counterparts if the survey subject is described as lonely, especially if the survey subject is a male.

Reminder that, owing to the differences between idealized masculinity and femininity, a woman will never love you for your weaknesses or want to protect you.

Reminder that women have such easy lives they wind up chronically uninteresting and should be discouraged from posting on 4chan or even speaking in real life
>>
File: 4L_VpjaBUHF.jpg (342 KB, 1334x694) Image search: [Google]
4L_VpjaBUHF.jpg
342 KB, 1334x694
>>24448875
>MUH INFOGRAPHICS
>>
>>24449350
reminder that anecdotal evidence is practically an oxymoron
>>
Reminder that some of the most intelligent people who ever lived saw women as nothing but a hindrance and inferior.
>>
>>24449302
>Sure it's a factor, but it's not the be all end all factor.

On the contrary, it is. Women are hardwired to get the most genetically attractive male. Yes, it is likewise for men, the point i wanted to make was that it is different in the fact that a man would be content with a woman, yet a woman constantly looks to upgrade/cheats on her man.
She cant help it, like a dog.

>You mean there's a problem with humans being treated as humans and not as potential breeders to be kept in line until it is necessary for them to preform their biological function?

Humans still have primal instincts and desires just like any animal. You think men and women should be grouped together as equals because they are both human, but you couldn't be more wrong.

Women share so many characteristics with animals. Less control over urges. More emotional, less logical thinking (after all, the uniqueness of humans is their intelligence). Random fluctuations in rationality due to periods. Herd/group/social thinking, less individuality and uniqueness.
>>
>>24449401
>elephants have less neurons than humans
this is gold
>>
>>24449350
Damn, would be nice to spam this shit without the robot getting in the way...
>>
>>24449419
>More emotional, less logical thinking (after all, the uniqueness of humans is their intelligence)
uh, no
I've seen mice solve puzzles but never laugh or cry
>>
File: 1341342766784.jpg (132 KB, 809x1024) Image search: [Google]
1341342766784.jpg
132 KB, 809x1024
>he thinks hes smarter than pic related

kek
>>
>>24449403
>reminder that anecdotal evidence is practically an oxymoron
Several of those reminders are based on actual studies. Anyways, I'm just posting things that resonate with the experiences of others. Some of it is contested, some of it (like he engineering student bit) is very difficult to contest without looking insane. Tell me what you have a problem with.
>>
File: 1447873623922.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
1447873623922.png
39 KB, 914x1091
>intelligent
>>
>>24449515
>Tell me what you have a problem with.
posting "facts" without anything to back them up.
and no, info graphics without sources are not valid sources. neither are surveys without the number of people surveyed included. nor are surveys that dont have a randomized/varied pool of people
>>
>>24449419
>On the contrary, it is. Women are hardwired to get the most genetically attractive male

Genuinely, GENUINELY not true. Women have a more marked tendency to date up, but they are by NO MEANS hardwired only for looks in the same way that "dating up" doesn't just imply looks. "Dating up" can also mean "dating up in status" and your status is completely in your control as a man.

>Women share so many characteristics with animals. Less control over urges. More emotional, less logical thinking (after all, the uniqueness of humans is their intelligence). Random fluctuations in rationality due to periods. Herd/group/social thinking, less individuality and uniqueness.

In the same way that a lot of men really are just garbage trying to get through life and pump out some kids so they can give him a sense of accomplishment, a lot of women are also garbage who exist only to be maintained with all those bad habits you listed. Both genders are flawed in their own, excruciatingly annoying ways.

But also as there are men that truly strive to accomplish something, that have a drive to do something with their short experience on this earth, I've had the good fortune of meeting women who also wish to experience something in their short time. These women exist and I argue for their sake.
>>
File: 1448127492903.jpg (161 KB, 660x443) Image search: [Google]
1448127492903.jpg
161 KB, 660x443
>you will lose your job for merely making a female uncomfortable
>you will not get custody in divorce
>you will have to pay child support/alimony and be jailed if you don't
>females will not be held responsible for committing a crime and invariably receive lighter sentences
>they have a better life expectancy, greater access to healthcare and social services
>women will be hired over men even if less qualified to fit diversity quotas
>more women are employed
>more women are in college
>women are cruel towards low status males and will viciously enforce the social hierarchy

I don't particularly hate women, I just hate living in this society. Going full autist rage mode is a waste of time. But if you don't think that you're being discriminated against as a male, you might want to take an objective look at the way things really are.

Western women are the most pampered and privileged group of humans to ever walk the planet.
>>
>>24448875
Do you really think it would give you a peace of mind if you believed it? Does such ignorance seem appealing to you? Do any of them seem fulfilled?
>>
>>24449044
Every reason for someone to hate women stems from every woman's biological imperative to select mates via hypergamy
>>
>>24448875
I'm the same as you, OP.

But if you were actually intelligent, you wouldn't have made this thread in the first place.
>>
>>24449688
And you wouldn't have made that comment
shit logic
>>
File: 1438184653095s.jpg (8 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1438184653095s.jpg
8 KB, 250x236
>See a faggot with a punchable nerdy face and neckbeard
>Interact with him, he is with an 8/10 girl
>He responds like an aspie
>Doesn't even look at me in the eye
>Talk to the girl later
>She's his girlfriend

I was 95% sure she was his sister, all I could think was "no fucking way"... I don't know what to think anymore.
>>
>>24449670
But hypergamy sounds like a good idea, it's a fucking foundation of evolution. It's not fair, sure but it is what it is.

Besides if you look like shit you're just going to have to become more valuable in another way. You can also try to rise in status.
>>
>>24449571
http://psp.sagepub.com/content/18/2/182.short
There's that at the very least. Use google scholar. I never saw the study that said women make up two thirds of human genetic ancestry, I cannot find the study that says that depressed women have sex much more frequently than depressed men.
>>
>>24449223
No, anon, I don't hate everrything

You know why?

Because I love you

:)
>>
>>24449501
based Schopenhauer.
>>
>>24449758
you have an account here?
can you screenshot the number of people tested?

dont worry about making an account if you dont have one as I wouldnt want you to get your email spammed
>>
>>24449851
48 male, 48 female
>>
>>24449744
Yeah, I agree with you 100%. I have no problem with it personally. If I was a woman, I'd try to find the best possible male I could find, it's only right.
However, it burns a lot of men in the process yeah? So, just know this male selective process, the whole thing, is the only reason for the hate
>>
Just give it time
>>
>>24450249
so, the same concept as solitary confinement?
>>
>tfw too self aware and fully understand that I am the problem and not women
>>
>>24450296
No the same concept as Atlas. You have to carry the burden, you have to carry the shame of failure, you have to be the one to change your status, you have to do all the work to make a relationship.

Men do some shady shit too and don't get me wrong, I'm pretty down on male relationships too. I've been an outsider my whole life and it fucking sucks.

Idk what to even say anymore. Just give it time. Some shit will break you. If it doesn't I'm honestly happy for you but my life hasn't been a way where I've seen that side of things so idk.
>>
>>24450462
>Some shit will break you
oneitis died 8 years ago and still havent gotten over her, but I dont hate women
p sure im in the clear
>>
>tfw intelligent enough to see that women have many unsavory qualities, but don't hate all women
>>
>believing a forced meme has any bearing IRL

people actually do this? When did 4chan become so serious?
>>
>>24450553
you can't wallow in shit without it stinking up the place
>>
>>24448875
I think I know the problem, you get so fuking focus in pleasuring women that you dont have tiem for your own matter, for me in a 2 months time Im going to talk with only women of my family
>>
>>24448875
no shit genius, it's just a meme that virgins take seriously (i'm a virgin too btw)
>>
>>24449572
>>24449419

Basement dweller red pill faggots BTFO
>>
File: 1430670878633.jpg (112 KB, 580x630) Image search: [Google]
1430670878633.jpg
112 KB, 580x630
>>24448875
You're saying that I shouldn't use an Anime image board that's literally for autistic people who have never touched a woman irl as a model for my viewpoint on women?

I didn't realize that made me intelligent as opposed to, you know, not retarded.
>>
i guess you're just smarter than all of r9k OP

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect
>>
Am I the only one here who acknowledges that I, myself, am the one at fault for being a kissless virgin?

Chads neet not reply, obviously.
>>
>>24452742
you seriously think it's entirely your fault? this would imply it's your fault for not being born as attractive as a male model, etc.

you would be correct if every human is born with equal potential, which is not the case

you can only play the cards that you were dealt. and sometimes those cards just arent enough.
>>
>>24449742
See what happens when you let echo chambers cloud your judgement, you become blind to bias and lack of understanding.

Would you rather live or stay inside? Pick your choice anons, its okay if you dont come to a conclusion...
>>
>>24452946

Because ugly guys never get laid?
>>
>>24448875

Don't call it hatred. Call it mistrust.

It's not hatred when there's clear and shining examples from thousands of sources.

it's not paranoia if it's actually happening man.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.