[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm honestly wondering, how do people have pre marital sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (40 KB, 809x994) Image search: [Google]
image.png
40 KB, 809x994
I'm honestly wondering, how do people have pre marital sex? How can you perform such an intimate act with anyone except your spouse or even Chad in the club?

Furthermore, how do women of all people have it? I mean women women are the ones being penetrated, are they really so slutty that they let just any hot guy stick their dick in them?

Not trolling, I'm genuinely curious as to how so meaningful an act can be thought of so cheaply in modern society. Pre marital sex was a huge taboo in every society and it's only within the last 50 years that we've come to accept it as normal.
>>
>>24447600
Grow up, virgin.
>>
>meaningful act

no
>>
>>24447600
people have been having pre-marital sex for ages, it not a new thing.
>>
>>24447626
people like this exerting social pressure mostly
>>
>>24447600

Found the virgin

Sex is fun, not some big special thing that has to be saved for an occasion
>>
>>24447600
>are they really so slutty that they let just any hot guy stick their dick in them?
No, they are not. You fall in love in teenage years, believe that the guy you are with will be the one and only love you'll ever need, have sex with him and then do the whole teenage breakup think. You are now a non-virgin without being a slut.
>>
>>24447600

>"My imaginary ideal anime waifu vs a realistic woman"
>>
>>24447670
Virgin woman are really better for starters, they can't compare you to anyone.
>>
>>24447600
Sex is just masturbation with another person if you're not in an intimate personal relationship with them.
>>
>>24447600
Premarital sex was taboo to talk about, but everyone still did it. That's the only thing that's changed.
>>
File: 01483.jpg (314 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
01483.jpg
314 KB, 1000x1500
>>24447600
>how

its pretty simple really, the man puts his penis in the womans vagina, thrust, repeat.
>>
it's part of the conspiracy led by jews to destroy western society and let the world be conquered by their allies, the muslims.
>>
>>24447600
>sexual compatibility is important
North Americans are puritanical. One the reasons that the go-to-Japan-get-laid meme is actually true is that the Japanese are much more chill about sex.

Any two people can have sex, but not necessarily good sex (yes, you can work on this, but still...). Why settle down with someone if you don't even know if you have a good connection?
>>
>>24447731
You think.
>>
>>24447808

>muh sexual compatibility

Actually wanting chads leftovers, wow

>>24447670
>>24447646
>>24447637

>its 2015 why aren't you ok with sluts
>>
>>24447808
But how would girl even know if she has "bad connection" with you if she was never fucked by Chad and Tyrone before? All this shit is just excuses by sluts to go and take more cocks.
>>
Whew I didn't know this board had so many experts on sex.
>>
>>24447974
Stay KV bro.
>>24448011
Good question - but how would x really know if they are your friend if they've never been friends Chad and Tyrone? I don't think that's how it works.
>>
>>24447600
You don't want to know the actual answers to those questions, OP.

It's better to live in ignorance. The aletnative will crush your soul and shred what's left of your faith in humanity or your dreams of a happy life.
>>
>>24448047
People on this board are experts in not getting sex. Of course, this mistakenly makes them believe that they are also experts about sex.
>>
>>24447600
We're animaks rubbing genitals together.
If you are trying to give that a soecial meaning due to religiosity or an arbitrary moral code, then tha'ts your problem.
Good luck finding a virgin girlfriend that'll settle for you. I'll stick with casual sex.
>>
>>24447716
>all this insecurity
>>
>>24447600
People do it for all kind of reasons. The first time I did it because I felt like I had to finally do it and it was the right decision for me. After that first fling, I finally started to understand how easy it all is. You know that whole guys/girls thing. Flirting, escalting, reading body language and wooing a girl. It was a rite of passage for me. Hadn't I lost my v-card to the girl I lost it too, I'd still be a virgin and never had gotten into meaningful relationships. I needed the experience to be able to get with girls I really dug.
>>
>>24448292
Try me.

Tell us about pair bonding, the shadow government, and the spiritual war.
>>
>>24448643
>get non-virgin gf with several ex boyfriends
>she casually brings them up in conversation, referring to them by their first name even though I don't know any of them
>tells me about the things she used to do with other guys, including sexually, and literally compares me to them
>she will literally say things like "Chad had a really big dick" or "Brad would do this thing that made me cum really easily"
>tells me about sexual fantasies that include other men or that even leave me out of the picture entirely

Don't fall for the insecurity meme. Normies will do everything they can to convince you that insecurity is wrong and all your fault so they'll feel better about their own shallow unsatisfying relationships.
>>
>>24448932
If she ever tells any sexual details about an ex, get the fuck out of there.
>>
>>24447670
>I am so c*cked by western slut society that I literally think sweet modest women only exist in anime
Holy shit, good goy detected.
>>
File: virginityfax.gif (14 KB, 157x247) Image search: [Google]
virginityfax.gif
14 KB, 157x247
You are a little silly for thinking premarital sex is new, particularly for EVERY society.
Or for conflating state or church acceptance with the real firmament of a bond- the state's one of the reasons this shit is happening.
Nut at the core of your statements, you are right.
Normies could probably accept anything as long as it was socially acceptable- go to pay booths and clunk quarters in an arcade slot to torture infants to death as they and their buddies chuckled on through the night.
Be glad the powers that be are currently sedating them, a time may arise when they turn against us.
>>
>>24448932
this

One or two previous partners is alright past 20 but anything over that and she'll CONSTANTLY compare you to everyone before and make sure you fucking know about it. Even if it's a positive, there are constant comparisons and it doesn't help, I don't give a fuck what some beta loser thinks, I wouldn't take it as a compliment when a girl says "You've got the biggest dick I've ever had in my mouth"
>>
my gf says shes a virgin. This op's post is making me question that
>>
I would love a virgin gf, marry a girl thats only been with me
but thats never going to happen
in today society, girls have already sucked hundreds of dicks by the time theyre 16, let alone marriable age
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxuBxQxY-kM
>>
>>24449556
Is she a brunette with arched eyebrows?
That's how you know.

It's said that redheads with quizzical brows have only sucked dick before.
>>
I had premarital sex after I was dating a girl for a month. That felt plenty long enough to get to know her, but no way am I planning to marry her
>>
>>24449628
blonde. She looks so innocent too
>>
File: 1374992396585.jpg (143 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1374992396585.jpg
143 KB, 1280x720
>>24447600
>so meaningful an act
>>
>>24447600
>frozen
fucking dropped
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.