[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do introvert normies think they're autistic special
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_m1tfzh9n791r8ilc7o1_500.jpg (113 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1tfzh9n791r8ilc7o1_500.jpg
113 KB, 500x463
Why do introvert normies think they're autistic special snowflakes?
>>
>>24447563
Most are rarely introverts though.
>"lol am such an anxious introvert haha, like when I went to that party (like I do each week lol) with my twelve friends, I almost felt like leaving because you know introvert feels and shit XD"
>>
Have to say that this pic is really good.
>>
That pic is cringy autism. Are introverts really this fucking idiotic and entitled?
>>
>>24447628
yes this is how they actualyl think
>>
>>24447563

I assumed that being an introvert automatically exempts you from being a normie.

I guess I'm off to hit da club.
>>
>>24447563
that advice applies more to people with mild autism than simple introverts imo
>>
>>24447628
The people who think that shit applies to them are not introvert
>"hehe im such an intrlvert nerd im such a shy girl please talk to me to make me less shy"

People who are really introverted arent shy, they just dont give a fuck for making friends
>>
>>24447628
well some points are stupid, but some are good rbh
>>
>>24447681
The points that make sense are points that anyone, introvert or extrovert should be treated with, like privacy.
>>
Many introverts are normalfags.
>>
>>24447563
Introverts don't come up with shit like that. That's the work of extroverts.

Extroverts think that every introvert is a shy person just waiting for someone to bring them out of their shell so they can become an extrovert, like them. Because they think extrovert is the right way.
>>
>>24447563
>extrovert
>robot
???
>>
>>24447693
true, but i think introverts are much more affected by some points than extroverts.

an extrovert would say : fuck off, stop being sticked to me
an introvert would not dare to oppose
>>
>>24447563
Don't they just mean ass burgers? I feel like a majority would apply to it, albeit overly simplistic.
>>
>>24447753
Introvert =\= shy
>>
>>24447919
i know senpai

but you're right, i took a personal exemple but i'm both, so it's hs, fug.
>>
>>24447919
This.

It's an extremely common mistake. It's a misunderstand they actually teach as fact on customer service courses.
>>
File: milk friends.jpg (407 KB, 1124x769) Image search: [Google]
milk friends.jpg
407 KB, 1124x769
I hate normals that try to align themselves with shit just to seem special
>>
>>24448020
>literally the average "fembot"
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.