[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The NEET final solution
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: neet capsules.jpg (2 MB, 3845x2545) Image search: [Google]
neet capsules.jpg
2 MB, 3845x2545
The NEET final solution.

Kill their parents.

Remove all their hair with laser.

Lock them in pods.

The pods are located underground and are guarded by other NEETs. That way, if there's a Beta Uprising, the facility can simply be imploded and everyone inside killed without losing anything of value.

The NEET guards are given special privileges the more they suppress the prisoner NEETs.

The pods are equipped with touch screens that allow them to only communicate with other NEETs, so that they can't corrupt the rest of the world with their degeneracy.

Three randomly selected NEETs are hanged each month to keep them in their place and remind them that none of them are special.

If a NEET gets sick and it's impossible to cure him cheaply, he gets gassed inside his pod.

They are only fed leftover trash from the outside world.

Female NEETs are sterilized.

Each NEET is forced to have sex with a different NEET member of the opposite sex in their pod once every week, to avoid a Beta Uprising.

NEETs are not for sale. There is no hope. Once they are locked in, the only way they can leave the facility is by dying.

If the outside world doesn't care anymore or doesn't have enough resources to keep the NEETs alive, the doors to the facility are destroyed and the power is cut. The NEETs are then simply left to starve to death in the dark inside their pods.
>>
File: 1446510671029.png (21 KB, 645x768) Image search: [Google]
1446510671029.png
21 KB, 645x768
>>24446564
>tfw this is the great plan Trump has for us
>tfw I'm okay with it
I can't wait.
>>
sounds comfy tbqh senpai
>>
File: 1435752695362.jpg (207 KB, 692x960) Image search: [Google]
1435752695362.jpg
207 KB, 692x960
>>24446564
I like it. When do we get started on the groundbreaking?
>>
File: cotcot.jpg (65 KB, 710x689) Image search: [Google]
cotcot.jpg
65 KB, 710x689
>>24446564
>NEETs are not for sale
Your solution sucks.

NEETs should be collared and sold on adoptaneet.org or something.
>>
well atleast i'd get laid. sign me up
>>
Normie, get out of this board!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24446564
So you basically want them to become wagekuks
>>
>>24446564
doesn't sound too different than their regular basement dwelling.
>>
>>24446564
If the guard NEETs are working a job and getting laid how are they still NEETs?
>>
>>24446676
Get a dog or something
>>
>>24446796
Underrated post. This nigga knows it
>>
>>24446796
kek, OP got shreked
>>
>>24446564
Cute, now it time to leave for your workplace wageslave. Don't forget to collect up your saliva while on the road so your Boss' dick will slide more smoothly.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.