[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do wagekeks even get out of bed in the morning? They have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1253993-invincible_flight_1.jpg (129 KB, 1000x758) Image search: [Google]
1253993-invincible_flight_1.jpg
129 KB, 1000x758
How do wagekeks even get out of bed in the morning?

They have nothing to live for, or look forward to.

The only reason they exist is to repay the debt they owe to neets such as myself.

>pic related is what I do during they day while slaves are at work
>>
>>24446236
i work at a animal boarding facility

i look forward to playing with cats all day while their owners vacation. i get scratched sometimes but other than that it's fucking great
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 640x640
>>24446236
>The only reason they exist is to repay the debt they owe to neets such as myself.
Absolutely untrue, they also need to pay their debt to their bosses who so graciously have given them the opportunity to contribute in the world and fill such a unique vital role in our society
>>
>>24446236

why do they owe a debt to the neets?
>>
>>24446387
Because the society that they created and maintain has failed me and all neets.

The people who treated neets like shit in school now have their taxes taken as atonement.
>>
>>24446488

so it's always about you? how selfish :^)
>>
>>24446547
Feel free to complain about it during your 15 minute lunch break.
>>
>>24446595

I don't have to, I'm lucky enough to live in a country which doesn't hand out autismbux to losers :^)
>>
>How do wagekeks even get out of bed in the morning?

Well, unfortunately, I need money, and being a wageslave is the only solution I have found thus far.

>They have nothing to live for

I care about my parents.

>or look forward to.

Yeah, I'll give you that one.
>>
>>24446236
>How do wagekeks even get out of bed in the morning?

I set up my alarm clock

>They have nothing to live for

I like my vidya

>or look forward to.

but I'm looking forward to steamsales

>The only reason they exist is to repay the debt they owe to neets such as myself.

that's wrong, the only reason for me to exist is playing vidya
>>
>>24446611
Laugh while you can, because soon the neet revolution is going global, and your taxes will be going straight to neet pockets, where they belong
>>
>>24446236
I either work evenings or start at 10am, so it's pretty easy senpai
>>
>>24446729

But how will you leave your moms basement with all that social anxiety?
>>
>>24446729
Is this why you get up in the morning?
>soon I'll be rich haha
>>
>>24446236
i do i for me mum
please help
>>
I happen to like my job
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.