[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you tell that a girl likes you? I can never tell the signs.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: feels.png (225 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225 KB, 2400x2400
How can you tell that a girl likes you? I can never tell the signs.
>>
Ask her on a date and if she ridicules you and posts about it on social media then she doesn't.
>>
>>24446222
She most likely doesn't, buddy
>>
Well seriously get over the self loathing. And look in a mirror. Realistically size up what kinda girl would fall for you, and keep your eyes open for that type on the street.

And you still have to do some work, you're the man.
>>
>If they find reasons to touch you.
>If they treat you like an infallable God (too autistic to realize they're doing this.)
>Questions about you that no one would really ask unless they wanted to date you.
>They act like they care

The list goes on. If all else fails, ask her. "Do you like me in that way?"
>>
>>24446222
she'll act weird when you talk to her face to face
>>
>>24446222
Nice trips man

>she initiates eye contact
>eager to talk to you
>responds almost right away if not right away
>when talking she gets a little closer into your personal space
>twiddling with hair while talking to you (not all girls do this)
>"anon i like you"
>>
She looks at you often?
She smiles when looking at you?
She touches her hair a lot when talking to you?
>>
You can never tell the signs because no girl has ever liked you.
>>
File: 1441636560913.gif (443 KB, 506x516) Image search: [Google]
1441636560913.gif
443 KB, 506x516
>>24446269

>eager to talk to you
>responds right away
>she initiates eye contact

my oneitis does this, thing is we don't talk that often in the first place so im not sure if this counts

she does smile at me a lot though, and she doesn't do that to a lot of other people

tell me what to do lads
>>
File: 1444985949805.jpg (27 KB, 500x315) Image search: [Google]
1444985949805.jpg
27 KB, 500x315
How can you tell that a boy likes you? I can never tell the signs.
>>
>>24446718
All boys like you unless you're a hambeast.
>>
>>24446718
if he goes out of his way to talk he either likes you for you

if he uses emojis, he probably likes you. Guys don't use that shit with eachother.
>>
>>24446718
Say something suggestive to him, he'll respond positively or negatively depending on how he sees you.
>>
>>24446222
A random guy told me this and so far it has a success rate of about 80%. Quite simply, if a girl is talking to you through her own volition, she's probably interested. No, I'm not talking about you being an orbiter. I'm talking about some girl you might have just met, etc. Capitalize on it immediately.

You can tell when they don't like you because they pretty much cease/fail to acknowledge your existence.
>>
I don't spend my time thinking about such things because it will never happen.
>>
>>24447559
Even chad?
>>
>>24446718
He'll literally tell you. If he won't, he's just a beta nice guy LOSER who you wouldn't want anyway.
>>
>>24446222
they jump up and down on your dick
>>
>>24447648
Sounds kinda painful.
>>
>>24447599
Was at a lecture and the girl beside me initiated conversation and asked what I liked to do in my free time.

What could have she meant by this?
>>
>>24447599
Hrm. Seems just potato enough to be true.
>>
>>24446222
>>24446254
this
they don't anon
you're deluding yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (392 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
392 KB, 960x720
>>24446261
This guy gets it. I'll add more:
>their eyes widen when they see you
>they sort of gasp/breath in when they see you
>they find reasons to touch you, or frequently touch you for no reason, especially your shoulders/biceps/back
>if you start taking, they immediately stop whatever they're going and give you 100% attention
>when they see you, they look at you, look away, then look back extremely quickly
>they seem anxious when talking to you
>they approach you to talk
>they care about your approval
>they generally orient themselves towards you physically
>comfortably get close to you physically (like placing themselves between you and a wall or something so that they're enclosed... Hard to explain)
>they initiate conversation with you, especially over phone/Facebook/whatever
>they remember everything you say, even complete nonsensical bullshit from months ago
>laugh at everything you say
>deep eye contact without breaking away
>if you really pay attention their breathing changes too

It's really easy to tell if a girl likes you, but it's worth mentioning that they change rapidly and constantly from day to day, or even moment to moment. Even 1 failed interaction can completely kill the connection, in my experience. That said, if they like you, it's hard to fail. They'll basically overlook anything you say/do as long as you remain confident and don't let the momentum die.

Another thing to note: girls aren't necessarily in relationships because they're attracted to a guy. I find girls will sometimes hit on me for reasons other than actual physical attraction.

Once you know the signs, it's easy to note the difference between genuine infatuation and them trying to manipulate you for some other reason.
>>
>>24447988
She wants your D, mate
>>
>>24446718
If you're attractive he likes you
>>
>>24446222
Hit them with your most autistic lines. If they're willing to overlook that and still talk to you then they're probably at least slightly interested.

This is a high risk strategy though as you can jsut end up revealing youself as a top tier sperg.
>>
>>24448176
retards like you are why /r9k/ exists
>>
>>24446222
>They never do
>>
File: roftkWIaJW4.jpg (97 KB, 606x807) Image search: [Google]
roftkWIaJW4.jpg
97 KB, 606x807
if a girl sends me this pic, does that mean anything?
inb4 shitty tattoo, yeah, it's shitty, i know
>>
>>24448284

She wants your dick

Or

She is a huge attention whore
>>
>How to know if a girl likes me xD
>If she does this does she like me? XD -> >>24448284

Literally autism. You'll know a girl likes you when she straight up tells you you're attractive. All these so called signs can be passed by as being nice
>>
>>24446222
>How can you tell that a girl likes you?

She likes to stay and cuddle with you after sex
>>
File: 1436195857683.gif (530 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
1436195857683.gif
530 KB, 497x732
ITT
>Girl looks at me
>She wants the D bro.

It's never like that.
>>
>>24448284
compliment her panties and say that she's such a cocktease

if this is legit and you have someone looking like that sending pictures like that to you, and you havent boned yet, you are retarded
>>
File: 1444171334949.jpg (19 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1444171334949.jpg
19 KB, 499x499
>>24448284
This is the problem. Most of them are huge attention whores and post more explicit than that on facebook. Getting pussy pics doesn't mean they like you either, just inflating their ego by you entering their orbit. Only way you can know is if they are also sending sexual advances like "what would you do to me? ;)" or "is this pussy cute enough for you? :-) :-) :-)". But beware, however, if they use the emoji of the laughing with tears they are just whoring. Chad here.
>>
>>24447988
She was trying to see if you are a robot so she can alert the police.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.